NFIB hits back at the most anti American President ever seen

Edited to add this: I just copied a number of your rants from this thread and I intend to send them to the PA Attorney General. I'll bet money you made this posts from a government computer and I want it investigated as to what computer, what department of the PA workforce, and I want you identified. So, go get a union boss and get ready to have your job threatened for misuse of government property.

How remarkably pathetic and sad.

It takes a real low life douchebag to try and get somebody fired because their feelings are hurt over the internet.

Yep...lower than whale shit.

Edit: but I guess that's how theses new age Conservatives roll....they bleat like sheep about that precious Constitution and first amendment rights, but as soon as it's someone they don't agree with, they want to crucify them. I have a hypothesis that many of these guys and gals were bullies in their childhoods and miss the good old days.

Last edited:
Edited to add this: I just copied a number of your rants from this thread and I intend to send them to the PA Attorney General. I'll bet money you made this posts from a government computer and I want it investigated as to what computer, what department of the PA workforce, and I want you identified. So, go get a union boss and get ready to have your job threatened for misuse of government property.

How remarkably pathetic and sad.

It takes a real low life douchebag to try and get somebody fired because their feelings are hurt over the internet.

Yep...lower than whale shit.

Edit: but I guess that's how theses new age Conservatives roll....they bleat like sheep about that precious Constitution and first amendment rights, but as soon as it's someone they don't agree with, they want to crucify them. I have a hypothesis that many of these guys and gals were bullies in their childhoods and miss the good old days.

Unfortunately, there are alot of Republicans who act like Democrats.

Fuck it...let's just keep cutting good paying jobs and keep putting increased social burdens on our working class...THEN let's see how these exceptional Americans pull a rabbit out of their hat when only a small percentage can afford their goods and services anymore.
These people are not islands...they rely on those same government employees that they hate to buy their shit as much as private sector employees, they rely on public roads, public protection via fire departments and police. They rely on public schools to have a stable of future employees.

But hey....IF. you want to see how bad it can REALLY get...burn the fucking system down like you assholes want. Fuck it, let's do it. Let's party like it's 1787. Don't worry, I got weapons and plenty of Ammo when I lose my good State job and end up working for some fucki retail store for minimum wage. When the banksters come calling to reposess my house, they'll get what's coming to them. I can only hope the fucker is one of those pocket Constitution carrying assholes known as the Tea Party.

I already know how bad it can get, the USSR actually taxed the smart people to support the dumb ones, and it made everyone dumber.

No, Stalin killed those whose money he wanted. Taxation was the least of the worries under the former Soviet regime.

You cannot tax the poor into prosperity.

He's your god.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Doesn't look like. You seem to go out of your way to be wrong.

I'm not the one who calls him a god/messiah, etc. That's conservatives. That's you. You place him up at a level he simply doesn't exist it.

The bad thing for you is, only other idiots like you are affected by that stupid shit you say.
Not only are you wrong, you're stupid, too.

OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush

Yes, the website is satire. It's making fun of the liberals who see Obama as something more than a mere mortal. The quotes are real, and none of them are conservatives.

Cowpatty is proven wrong once again.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Doesn't look like. You seem to go out of your way to be wrong.

I'm not the one who calls him a god/messiah, etc. That's conservatives. That's you. You place him up at a level he simply doesn't exist it.

The bad thing for you is, only other idiots like you are affected by that stupid shit you say.

ignorance is bliss to those that never notice it.
Post # 204 proves I'm not ignorant. The only question is, will you continue to bitterly cling to your ignorance?

Magic 8 Ball says "Undoubtedly".

Last edited:

I've already posted multiple times showing that it's the left that started this Obama-god-messiah blasphemy.

Even if you could fucking post people worshiping Obama, it would be THOSE people who worship Obama, not the sorry ass pathetic blanket religion that you apply to anybody who may have anything other than murderous thoughts of Obama.
Oh, so now disagreeing with Obama means we want him offed?

Say, isn't that exactly the sort of broad-brush thing you're having a hissy fit about?

Why, yes. Yes, it is.

then let the govt. stop keeping up the roads and see how that goes. When businesses have to pave their roads they will think a little better of what has been done so theycan earn money efficeintly

Actually I like that idea, lets let the private sector do it. It will be cheaper and it wont take 20 years to lay a one mile section of road down.

Santa Monica Freeway to Reopen on Tuesday : Recovery: The contractor will get a $14.5-million bonus for finishing earthquake repairs 74 days early. - Los Angeles Times

The high-speed construction was made possible by crews working around the clock, seven days a week, and by state officials cutting through red tape.

Wow, who would have thought, people actually working and reducing red tape would cause things to actually get done. It's a MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
A boat hit this bridge near here and took out a 300 ft span in January. The contract for repair was let in March, and the bridge re-opened May 25.

That's what happens when government gets the hell out of the way.

This man is truly trying to fundamentally change the Nation. Just as he said he would.

He is the man Paul Harvey talked about.

He must be defeated in NOVEMBER..................................

Last edited:
“What Elizabeth Warren and Obama want you to believe is that government is the center of everything, that government starts everything,” Limbaugh said. “But government doesn’t. Government reacts.”

Limbaugh argued Obama’s philosophy was not only un-American, it was aimed at depressives who needed to belittle successful people to feel better about themselves.

“This is a bunch of people that don’t count,” Limbaugh said, according to a transcript. “This is a bunch of people with miserable, meaningless lives who are lying to themselves; trying to tell themselves that they matter.”

Limbaugh said the young Obama was destined to become anti-American.

“He was indoctrinated as a child,” Limbaugh said. “His father was a communist. His mother was a leftist. He was sent to prep and Ivy League schools where his contempt for the country was reinforced. He moved to Chicago. It was the home of the radical-left movement. He hooks up to Ayers and Dohrn and Rashid Khalidi. He learns the ruthlessness of Cook County politics. This is what we have as a president: a radical ideologue, a ruthless politician who despises the country and the way it was founded and the way in which it became great.”

Read more: Rush Limbaugh: Obama 'hates this country' - Kevin Robillard - POLITICO.com

ignorance is bliss to those that never notice it.
Post # 204 proves I'm not ignorant. The only question is, will you continue to bitterly cling to your ignorance?

So...the people quoted in post #204 represent every Democrat?

The President is a prick. Obama is such a hateful little man. I've grown to not only despise him but to loathe him.
His remarks were totally uncalled for. They were vicious and petty. I'm thrilled that the NFIB issued this statement.

November can't come soon enough.

In a hard-hitting statement to Mail Online, the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB) said: 'What a disappointment to hear President Obama's revealing comments challenging the significance of America's entrepreneurs.

'His unfortunate remarks over the weekend show an utter lack of understanding and appreciation for the people who take a huge personal risk and work endless hours to start a business and create jobs.'

AND
" And the spokesman for the NFIB added: 'I'm sure every small-business owner who took a second mortgage on their home, maxed out their credit cards or borrowed money from their own retirement savings to start their business disagrees strongly with President Obama's claim. They know that hard work does matter.

'Every small business is not indebted to the government or some other benefactor. If anything, small businesses are historically an economic and job-creating powerhouse in spite of the government.'

Read more: Obama says the wealthy AREN'T responsible for their own success | Mail Online
- President is a prick.

- such a hateful little man

- grown to not only despise him

- but to loathe him

- His remarks were totally uncalled for.

- They were vicious and petty

Just another sad example of a conservative who sees American politics in terms of "black and white" - in this case the operative word being WHITE!"

I can hardly wait for "tinydancer's" private message - I hope I'm not disappointed, she has such a wonderful way with words!

Last edited:

Of course not, but they do represent the mindset of Democrats overall.

Great...if that's the case then the John Birch society and David Duke and his white sheet brigade represents the mindset of the GOP, I guess.

shocking ! the Republican organization National Federation of Independent Businesses is critical of Obama?

First clue of GOP partisanship is stuff like "Independent" in their title. That might work for Fox "News" "Fair and Balanced" sheep but most intelligent voters see through the ruse.

Last edited:
As I said in another thread....they aren't trying to protect their money grubbing power grab...those "honorable" business owners know what's best for themselves...oh sorry...I mean, the country.

then let the govt. stop keeping up the roads and see how that goes. When businesses have to pave their roads they will think a little better of what has been done so theycan earn money efficeintly

The government didn't, doesn't and never has created roads. It was the taxpayers, much like the small businesses in the critique above, that built the roads. The government only managed the project. Quite haphazardly and costly I might add.

The private sector could have, and would have built transport lines without government.

Your argument is false.

Wait what? The private sector would have "built transport lines"?

Really?

sure they would have built transport. then they would have expected everyone to pay for it every time they traveled on it so they could not only cover costs of construction, but to profit heavily on it.

Last edited:

The government didn't, doesn't and never has created roads. It was the taxpayers, much like the small businesses in the critique above, that built the roads. The government only managed the project. Quite haphazardly and costly I might add.

The private sector could have, and would have built transport lines without government.

Your argument is false.

Really?

If private interests detected a need for a sevice that would be profitable, they may have.

If bureaucrats detected an unprofitable , unneccassary, make work scheme with someone elses money, they undoubtably would........

Your argument is false.

Really?

If private interests detected a need for a sevice that would be profitable, they may have.

They MAY have? Let's review the history here:

They didn't.

Of course not, but they do represent the mindset of Democrats overall.

Great...if that's the case then the John Birch society and David Duke and his white sheet brigade represents the mindset of the GOP, I guess.

You really have no idea of the shameful history of the Democrat party, as it pertains to the wearing of white sheets. You should study up before making a dumb statement such as that... Your ignorance flag is flying high.

Forum List

Back