NFIB hits back at the most anti American President ever seen

My finances are just fine, thank you. But...if you fuckers get your way, I'll be a damn near 50 year old person who's been serving the citizens of PA for 23 years. If you get your way, I'll be unmarketablely unemployed.

You know what.... you're right... life isn't fair.....PAY YOUR FUCKING TAXES AND QUIT WHINING LIKE A BITCH!!!!

There, I sunk to you assholes' level. Happy?
Nope. You have to come UP to get to our level, both intellectually, as well as morally.

You do NOT have a right to a government job. If you feel you will not be marketable, here is an idea. Start improving your position now.

BTW. You HAVE NOT been serving the citizens of PA for 23 years. You have been sponging off the people of PA for 23 years. Working for government is NOT service to people. Just look how ballistic you are going at the thought that you may have to work a little harder and take you feet off of your desk for an hour.

You are selfish, and working for yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

Edited to add this: I just copied a number of your rants from this thread and I intend to send them to the PA Attorney General. I'll bet money you made this posts from a government computer and I want it investigated as to what computer, what department of the PA workforce, and I want you identified. So, go get a union boss and get ready to have your job threatened for misuse of government property.

Fuck you cocksucker....or should I say Kochsucker?
Btw...be my guest. I'm at home....I work from 6AM-2:30PM on a rotating schedule....I have tues/wed breakdays this week so don't get your panties in a bunch if you see me on here during the day tomorrow and the next. I work with the developmentally disabled and do not have Internet access at work...I actually WORK, not sit on a message board.
But, like I said...go ahead, make an ass out of yourself....in fact....I fucking DARE you.
Nice. Thanks for helping Me narrow down what part of government you work for. The letter, and this thread link along with your posts, will be sent, count on it.

I'm quite certain that it isn't good that an emotionally unstable person is caring for the developmentally disabled. That is a certain 'red flag'.

You don't disappoint. I was waiting for this particular reply. It will be the coup de gras to your list of abuses in this thread.

I am a PA taxpayer, and your misuse of our equipment and resources is ILLEGAL.

I will be pressing charges if I find out who you are.

Go get 'em tough guy. First off, even if I had Internet access at work, I'd have more respect for our taxpayers(including myself) than to eveñ VISIT this site...let alone have the occasional rant.

You're pissing in the wind. Perhaps I should find out who you are to press harassment charges on. Threatening a law abiding citizen who is expressing his 1st Amendment rights in a public forum from the privacy of his own home and being threatened by some douchebag.
Maybe you should denounce him to ATTACK WATCH!!

Nope. You have to come UP to get to our level, both intellectually, as well as morally.

You do NOT have a right to a government job. If you feel you will not be marketable, here is an idea. Start improving your position now.

BTW. You HAVE NOT been serving the citizens of PA for 23 years. You have been sponging off the people of PA for 23 years. Working for government is NOT service to people. Just look how ballistic you are going at the thought that you may have to work a little harder and take you feet off of your desk for an hour.

You are selfish, and working for yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

Edited to add this: I just copied a number of your rants from this thread and I intend to send them to the PA Attorney General. I'll bet money you made this posts from a government computer and I want it investigated as to what computer, what department of the PA workforce, and I want you identified. So, go get a union boss and get ready to have your job threatened for misuse of government property.

Btw...be my guest. I'm at home....I work from 6AM-2:30PM on a rotating schedule....I have tues/wed breakdays this week so don't get your panties in a bunch if you see me on here during the day tomorrow and the next. I work with the developmentally disabled and do not have Internet access at work...I actually WORK, not sit on a message board.
But, like I said...go ahead, make an ass out of yourself....in fact....I fucking DARE you.
Nice. Thanks for helping Me narrow down what part of government you work for. The letter, and this thread link along with your posts, will be sent, count on it.

I'm quite certain that it isn't good that an emotionally unstable person is caring for the developmentally disabled. That is a certain 'red flag'.

I got your IP ADDRESS...I will be contacting the State Police to file those harassment charges.

How remarkably pathetic and sad.

It takes a real low life douchebag to try and get somebody fired because their feelings are hurt over the internet.

Last edited:
The President is a prick. Obama is such a hateful little man. I've grown to not only despise him but to loathe him.

How little of you.

We're under no obligation to worship your little tin god.

He's your god. I would never call any mortal a god, especially not a president.

The guy who makes my coffee... if I drank coffee... maybe.

Or maybe I'd call him something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
The President is a prick. Obama is such a hateful little man. I've grown to not only despise him but to loathe him.
His remarks were totally uncalled for. They were vicious and petty. I'm thrilled that the NFIB issued this statement.

November can't come soon enough.

In a hard-hitting statement to Mail Online, the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB) said: 'What a disappointment to hear President Obama's revealing comments challenging the significance of America's entrepreneurs.

'His unfortunate remarks over the weekend show an utter lack of understanding and appreciation for the people who take a huge personal risk and work endless hours to start a business and create jobs.'

AND
" And the spokesman for the NFIB added: 'I'm sure every small-business owner who took a second mortgage on their home, maxed out their credit cards or borrowed money from their own retirement savings to start their business disagrees strongly with President Obama's claim. They know that hard work does matter.

'Every small business is not indebted to the government or some other benefactor. If anything, small businesses are historically an economic and job-creating powerhouse in spite of the government.'

Read more: Obama says the wealthy AREN'T responsible for their own success | Mail Online

This is one of the most misleading titles I've ever seen.

Did you see the video they are talking about? Obama says he want's to see "Made in America", he wants companies to return to this country and tax breaks for companies that "insource" and that's about it.

We're under no obligation to worship your little tin god.

He's your god.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Doesn't look like. You seem to go out of your way to be wrong.

I'm not the one who calls him a god/messiah, etc. That's conservatives. That's you. You place him up at a level he simply doesn't exist it.

The bad thing for you is, only other idiots like you are affected by that stupid shit you say.

He's your god.

I'm not the one who calls him a god/messiah, etc. That's conservatives. That's you. You place him up at a level he simply doesn't exist it.

The bad thing for you is, only other idiots like you are affected by that stupid shit you say.

I've already posted multiple times showing that it's the left that started this Obama-god-messiah blasphemy.

He's your god.

ignorance is bliss to those that never notice it.

Obama went too far. He's made the calculation that he'll win more populist votes than what he'll lose in business owners, I reckon.

I don't like hearing a President talk like that. But then, I know what it is like to be a business owner.

I'm not a small business owner and I was offended.

I've already posted multiple times showing that it's the left that started this Obama-god-messiah blasphemy.

Even if you could fucking post people worshiping Obama, it would be THOSE people who worship Obama, not the sorry ass pathetic blanket religion that you apply to anybody who may have anything other than murderous thoughts of Obama.

Even if you could fucking post people worshiping Obama, it would be THOSE people who worship Obama, not the sorry ass pathetic blanket religion that you apply to anybody who may have anything other than murderous thoughts of Obama.

Who has murderous thoughts of anyone here?

And you're right, you can't blanket people.

then let the govt. stop keeping up the roads and see how that goes. When businesses have to pave their roads they will think a little better of what has been done so theycan earn money efficeintly

Actually I like that idea, lets let the private sector do it. It will be cheaper and it wont take 20 years to lay a one mile section of road down.

Santa Monica Freeway to Reopen on Tuesday : Recovery: The contractor will get a $14.5-million bonus for finishing earthquake repairs 74 days early. - Los Angeles Times

The high-speed construction was made possible by crews working around the clock, seven days a week, and by state officials cutting through red tape.

Wow, who would have thought, people actually working and reducing red tape would cause things to actually get done. It's a MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back