🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL PLAYOFFS!!!! New Orleans Bound!!!

Where's huggy?

Should we send the cops out to do a "citizen welfare check?".....Hopefully they'll get there as he's just putting the rope around his neck.

I'm here. I am also totally pissed about the Falcons kicker and snapper procceeding with a practifce field goal clearly after the time out was called. It is cheating.. It is unsportsmanlike conduct for which there are immedite remedies which were not called even though there could have been no possible dispute of the call.

That comeback was the greatest in NFL playoff history and was snatched from Seattle by a glaringly illegal act ignored by the officials. This was no petty "close call".

It could have also been deemed delay of game and ten seconds run off the clock as is comon in last two minute delay of game infractions..ending the contest.

The game should be immediately protested and awarded to Seattle.

Ya ...I'm here ...What do you want?
Just makin' sure you're ok, brother.:cool:

The game was great, it was exciting and now we got a homer wanting to spoil a great game.

Lets grow up and take defeat like a man.

Where's huggy?

Should we send the cops out to do a "citizen welfare check?".....Hopefully they'll get there as he's just putting the rope around his neck.

I'm here. I am also totally pissed about the Falcons kicker and snapper procceeding with a practifce field goal clearly after the time out was called. It is cheating.. It is unsportsmanlike conduct for which there are immedite remedies which were not called even though there could have been no possible dispute of the call.

That comeback was the greatest in NFL playoff history and was snatched from Seattle by a glaringly illegal act ignored by the officials. This was no petty "close call".

It could have also been deemed delay of game and ten seconds run off the clock as is comon in last two minute delay of game infractions..ending the contest.

Don't ruin a great Seahawks comeback with petty whining

I am not "ruining" Wilson's heroic comeback. The referies did that by allowing the Atlanta snapper, holder and kicker a 49 yard practice kick in a game that will decide millions of dollars in edorsements and rightfully won recognition of something that has never been done on an NFL PLAYOFF field.

The cheating was clear and obvious. I don't cotton to cheaters on my teams or my opponents.

If you are suggesting that an illegal practice try on that field goal did not matter then I would counter that he missed the first attempt. If he had made it ...it would still have been illegal but I wouldn't feel cheated as much.

I read the rules. What that kicker did goes against the rule that governs practice FG kicks.

If that is OK then what other critical last second plays may also be "practiced"?

What other cheating should be ignored? The possibilities are endless. Can the fans and gamblers take part in this cheating?

Last edited:

I am not "ruining" Wilson's heroic comeback. The referies did that by allowing the Atlanta snapper, holder and kicker a 49 yard practice kick in a game that will decide millions of dollars in edorsements and rightfully won recognition of something that has never been done on an NFL PLAYOFF field.

The cheating was clear and obvious. I don't cotton to cheaters on my teams or my opponents.

If you are suggesting that an illegal practice try on that field goal did not matter then I would counter that he missed the first attempt. If he had made it ...it would still have been illegal but I wouldn't feel cheated as much.

I read the rules. What that kicker did goes against the rule that governs practice FG kicks.

If that is OK then what other critical last second plays may also be "practiced"?

What other cheating should be ignored? The possibilities are endless. Can the fans and gamblers take part in this cheating?

I know you're pissed Huggy, but I've seen kicks after a coach does a last second attempt to ice the kicker many times. I have never, not once, seen a penalty called because the ball was kicked. The play looked the same to me as probably dozens of other instances I've witnessed. Even if it is against the rules, it is clearly a rule that is not enforced.

I know you're pissed Huggy, but I've seen kicks after a coach does a last second attempt to ice the kicker many times. I have never, not once, seen a penalty called because the ball was kicked. The play looked the same to me as probably dozens of other instances I've witnessed. Even if it is against the rules, it is clearly a rule that is not enforced.

I'm just as pissed at Carroll. That "Icing" the kicker by time out is stupid and it seldom works. What it did in this case was apparently allow a practice kick which was no good and a correction for the "real" kick which was good. I don't care about "all the other games" in which this supposedly happened. I care about this game. It IS against the rules. I'm sure it will be addressed by the rules committee but that doesn't do the Seahawks or Wilson any good. Piss on Carroll. He is a babbling idiot. Someone should have wrapped his mouth with duct tape before the last two minutes of the game.

I'm just as pissed at Carroll. That "Icing" the kicker by time out is stupid and it seldom works. What it did in this case was apparently allow a practice kick which was no good and a correction for the "real" kick which was good. I don't care about "all the other games" in which this supposedly happened. I care about this game. It IS against the rules. I'm sure it will be addressed by the rules committee but that doesn't do the Seahawks or Wilson any good. Piss on Carroll. He is a babbling idiot. Someone should have wrapped his mouth with duct tape before the last two minutes of the game.

Carroll was playing the stupid...."I'm going to call time-out right before the snap and try to fuck with the kickers mind"

Whistle blows right at the snap...the kicker kicks away

You have to be sure the play is really dead so you kick it anyway

You should be proud of your team and your QB. He has a lot of Joe Montana in him. Too small, underrated ...but a winner through and through
Don't spoil it with petty whining about a kick that was good

Just an aside....I heard on the radio this morning that when Wilson threw the last second interception that the Atlanta player celebrated and threw the ball to the ground without taking a knee. Technically, that is a live ball and Seattle could have picked it up for a TD

Ravens !! what a game !! 10 point underdogs.. go into Denver and embarrass the golden boy Manning. I wonder if Champ Bailey is having Torey Smith dreams tonight...

Now lets just hope they can do it again against the pats.anybody but the pats in the superbowl and I'll be happy.one thing they got going for them is its much tougher to win in mile high than in boston,the air is thinner and harder to breath for the oppossing team since they are not used to it and the crowd is one of the top three loudest outdoor statiums.much louder than the pats fans so they got that going for them.

Last edited:
Too funny. In the first half Seattle didn't overwhelm Atlanta (quite the contrary), but did manage to claw their way back in the second half. So in essence they underperformed for half a game. In O.T. Seattle allowed Atlanta to make 3 successive plays to get into field goal range and despite the Seahawk's failings, Seattle was robbed - too fucking funny.

Too funny. In the first half Seattle didn't overwhelm Atlanta (quite the contrary), but did manage to claw their way back in the second half. So in essence they underperformed for half a game. In O.T. Seattle allowed Atlanta to make 3 successive plays to get into field goal range and despite the Seahawk's failings, Seattle was robbed - too fucking funny.

How were they robbed?

The "it was against the rules" cryfest. Sad, very sad...no, to be honest - it's too funny. Attempts after the whistle are not unknown, and even if you could prove that the kicker didn't hear the whistle, it doesn't excuse the fact that Seattle had some serious gaps in their game plan and performance on the field.

OK...here is the REAL story about the practice kick. Carroll is on the local radio station as type this.

The refferies went to the coaches before the game started, in light of recent pratice FG kicking, and specifically told them not to do it because they would not allow it. They would be charged with a delay of game if they did. JUST AS I SAID!!!!

As I suggested earlier..Atlanta cheated and did it anyway but the pussy refs did not call them for it.

Fuck Atlanta. The next asshole I see wearing some Atlanta gear is gonna get punched in the nose...HARD..then he can REALLY bleed red like they all brag about.

Piss on those cheating punks!

Last edited:
OK...here is the REAL story about the practice kick. Carroll is on the local radio station as type this.

The refferies went to the coaches before the game started, in light of recent pratice FG kicking, and specifically told them not to do it because they would not allow it. They would be charged with a delay of game if they did. JUST AS I SAID!!!!

As I suggested earlier..Atlanta cheated and did it anyway but the pussy refs did not call them for it.

Fuck Atlanta. The next asshole I see wearing some Atlanta gear is gonna get punched in the nose...HARD..then he can REALLY bleed red like they all brag about.

Carroll is a big pussy and if this is the best Seattle fans have to offer, they are a bunch of pussy losers also

Carroll was playing mind games with the kicker and was trying to call the time out as close to the snap as possible. If he hadn't called time, the kick would have been wide right

Carrolls time out cost Seattle the game....bunch of losers

Carroll is a big pussy and if this is the best Seattle fans have to offer, they are a bunch of pussy losers also

Carroll was playing mind games with the kicker and was trying to call the time out as close to the snap as possible. If he hadn't called time, the kick would have been wide right

Fuck you. You support cheating? Piss on you ya punk. You have just lost ALL credibility with me forever. You are cut from the same cloth as HouseGimp.. pure scum.

Fuck you. You support cheating? Piss on you ya punk. You have just lost ALL credibility with me forever. You are cut from the same cloth as HouseGimp.. pure scum.

There is a huge difference in practicing field goals like was done in the Baltimore/Denver game and continuation of the play after the snap

Its the same as when a guy picks up what he thinks is a fumble and continues running it into the endzone even after the whistle blows

Carroll thought he was being cute by calling time right before the snap....cost his team the game

What is known as Justice

Forum List

Back