NFL Question

Why not give the players who are open to it, the vaccine produced by Moderna? Most if not all are young and healthy and then we can see how well it works and if it doesn’t, we know that the virus has little to no impact of young healthy people?

NIH-Moderna Investigational COVID-19 Vaccine Shows Promise

Thoughts...

A player is risking a lot if the vaccine fucks them up. And if it does and they are unable to play, and there is a lawsuit, it would be for big money. Guys like Brady and Mahomes earn beaucoup bucks.

Here's my question. Can some of those rich fuckers please take up a collection for Joe Namath so he can quit doing these pathetic Medicare Advantage commercials ?

Ha-ha! Poor Joe. I recently read that he's completely sober now, and doesn't drink alcoholic beverages anymore. And he looked pretty good in a recent pic I saw of him.

Why not give the players who are open to it, the vaccine produced by Moderna? Most if not all are young and healthy and then we can see how well it works and if it doesn’t, we know that the virus has little to no impact of young healthy people?

Thoughts...
That's a very good idea, Azog. Yes, why NOT?
Fuck vaccines.
You're NOT having a good day, are you, Angelo? Just relax, take a chill pill, and ease your worried mind down a notch. THAT should help.

Thoughts...
That's a very good idea, Azog. Yes, why NOT?
Fuck vaccines.

Yeah! Just have your dentist drill a hole in your skull and let out the evil spirits like the good old days! And people wearing masks are pussies, right?

Did Joe Namath not invest when he had lots of money, er what?
Yes he did, he opened a string of restaurants that was called Broadway Joe's He also was partners with fellow players a few nightclubs called Bachelors 3
So why be on TV hawking medicare supplements?
My guess is he spent it as fast as he made it
plus the fact the restaurants and the night clubs have all failed
Other pro former athletes have made wiser decisions.
Get this..back in the day..they had to carry a GPA or they couldn't play..

Like Scottie Pippen for instance, he's a smart dude!

Forum List

Back