NFL ratings tanking and the msm media wont tell you this.LOL

... Asians it’s a little harder for them.

No, it's not.
Unless someone sees my last name, they just see me as white. I don’t need to kno your last name is wang to know you’re Asian.

And by the way. This weekend I was watching Karen’s gone wild. They don’t just yell at Arabs, blacks and Hispanics. There’s a really popular one where the Karen goes off on an Asian women. Tells her to go back to where she came from.

That Karen would never say that to me. She’d see me as white. And that Asian she yelled at nigh have been a 5th generation American. I’m a first generation American and already I’m more American than any Asian American. Just ask Karen.

And you vote the same as Karen so what’s that say about you? I forgot, we don’t know who you voted for.

Thats gett8ng old. I think we do.

Not bitter over their income, I am bitter that the HYPOCRITES claim they are oppressed. ...

If you're not bitter about their income, stop talking about it.
You may be right about the comeback, but I hope they all go broke. I also would like to see the college athletics done away with. No more athletic scholarships. If you haven't got what it takes to meet the academic requirements, no scholarships, no diploma.

Ah~ now it all becomes clear...

Are you up to 98lbs yet, Poindexter?
Learned long ago that you can't get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Not wasting anymore time here.
One thing we are all in agreement on. lol.

I too think in some situations they should do away with college sports. At my alma Mater eastern Michigan university, college athletics cost us students. Tuition would be lower if we did away with the sports.

But not at Michigan or Michigan state. Football and basketball make the school money. So I wouldnt do away with those sports. But women’s basketball and wrestling would be gone. Baseball would be gone. Anyone good at baseball goes to the minor league not college
Those sports-rich schools won't be making money from sports for very long if the primadonnas start getting paid for their name and image as the NCAA seems to be advocating for. That is why these spoiled punks get scholarships. They are kids games, let them go out and get productive jobs. If all sports and hollywood entertainers disappeared tomorrow, the world would hardly notice.

Not bitter over their income, I am bitter that the HYPOCRITES claim they are oppressed. ...

You may be right about the comeback, but I hope they all go broke. I also would like to see the college athletics done away with. No more athletic scholarships. If you haven't got what it takes to meet the academic requirements, no scholarships, no diploma.

Learned long ago that you can't get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Not wasting anymore time here.

I too think in some situations they should do away with college sports. At my alma Mater eastern Michigan university, college athletics cost us students. Tuition would be lower if we did away with the sports.

But not at Michigan or Michigan state. Football and basketball make the school money. So I wouldnt do away with those sports. But women’s basketball and wrestling would be gone. Baseball would be gone. Anyone good at baseball goes to the minor league not college
Those sports-rich schools won't be making money from sports for very long if the primadonnas start getting paid for their name and image as the NCAA seems to be advocating for. That is why these spoiled punks get scholarships. They are kids games, let them go out and get productive jobs. If all sports and hollywood entertainers disappeared tomorrow, the world would hardly notice.
That would be a huge industry to go away. It would be lik if I said I wish all churches went away. No I don’t. Even if I’m not religious that’s a big business and what would all those preachers do if not be preachers?

Sports are a way out for a lot of underprivileged kids so I have to disagree with you on getting rid of sports in schools. But I see your point.

That would be a huge industry to go away. It would be lik if I said I wish all churches went away. No I don’t. Even if I’m not religious that’s a big business and what would all those preachers do if not be preachers?

Sports are a way out for a lot of underprivileged kids so I have to disagree with you on getting rid of sports in schools. But I see your point.
Maybe if those under privileged kids were encouraged to study subjects that were productive to society, they would lead better lives. As it is now, someone has told them that there is some redeeming value in what they do and they believe that they are heeeeeroes and they think they can demand millions, all the while complaining that they are oppressed. Give me a break.

Maybe if those under privileged kids were encouraged to study subjects that were productive to society, they would lead better lives. As it is now, someone has told them that there is some redeeming value in what they do and they believe that they are heeeeeroes and they think they can demand millions, all the while complaining that they are oppressed. Give me a break.
What the best of them do is generate billions for the owners who are all whites. Here is another example of when republicans complain that other workers are making too much money.

Lets put it this way. Let me give you 50million dollars to go play chess in Saudi Arabia or Iran or Iraq or Afghanistan. But you can’t hide the fact you are a Christian. Just like blacks can’t hide they are black. If any Muslim picks on you are you saying you can’t complain because you are well paid?

If any Muslim cop picks on you

What the best of them do is generate billions for the owners who are all whites. Here is another example of when republicans complain that other workers are making too much money.

Lets put it this way. Let me give you 50million dollars to go play chess in Saudi Arabia or Iran or Iraq or Afghanistan. But you can’t hide the fact you are a Christian. Just like blacks can’t hide they are black. If any Muslim picks on you are you saying you can’t complain because you are well paid?

If any Muslim cop picks on you
Give me a break. I lived in the town that Kapaernick grew up in. He was NOT oppressed. He was adopted and grew up in a white middle class family and was never underprivileged. I am not saying that there are not or have not been injustices, but not to the extent that he would have you believe. There are under privileged in every ethnic group. People of color certainly don't have a corner on it.

... Asians it’s a little harder for them.

No, it's not.
Unless someone sees my last name, they just see me as white. I don’t need to kno your last name is wang to know you’re Asian.

And by the way. This weekend I was watching Karen’s gone wild. They don’t just yell at Arabs, blacks and Hispanics. There’s a really popular one where the Karen goes off on an Asian women. Tells her to go back to where she came from.

That Karen would never say that to me. She’d see me as white. And that Asian she yelled at nigh have been a 5th generation American. I’m a first generation American and already I’m more American than any Asian American. Just ask Karen.

And you vote the same as Karen so what’s that say about you? I forgot, we don’t know who you voted for.

Thats gett8ng old. I think we do.

No, you don’t.

You don’t have to hate those who make a lot more money than you. You don’t need to be so bitter about what you don’t have. You don’t have to resent athletes just because you have always been an uncoordinated weakling. Just accept yourself and get on with your life.

I have stopped watching any sports ...

Then there is no need to keep talking about it.

If you want to watch the uppity Negroes act like American hating assholes then go for it Sport.
They don't hate America. They hate how black people are treated in America specifically by law enforcement. Are they wrong to be upset? We hate people like you. All you can say after a cop murders a black man is why didn't he listen to the officer.

Well why did the officer put his knee on his neck for 8:46?

If you want to watch the uppity Negroes act like American hating assholes then go for it Sport.
They don't hate America. They hate how black people are treated in America specifically by law enforcement. Are they wrong to be upset? We hate people like you. All you can say after a cop murders a black man is why didn't he listen to the officer.

The flag is not symbol of American Law enforcement, but a symbol of the nation as a whole.

Kaerpernick verbally clarified it, for those that could not understand the clear message of his actions.

It was about America, teh nation, that he could not bring himself to show respect to.

I know that not cow towing to thee mob on this one, is dangerous.

1607980266431.png

The flag is not symbol of American Law enforcement, but a symbol of the nation as a whole.

Kaerpernick verbally clarified it, for those that could not understand the clear message of his actions.

It was about America, teh nation, that he could not bring himself to show respect to.

I know that not cow towing to thee mob on this one, is dangerous.

View attachment 429127

Yea a country who’s law enforcement oppresses black people. Duh

There is NO indication anywhere that George Floyd was treated as he was BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK. He was a big motherfucker talking like a crazy person (not to mention a moron), obviously under the influence of mind-altering drugs, and refusing - for no reason whatsoever - to get in the back seat of the cruiser. He had been caught passing a bad bill and was a known felon.

Further, he was not smothered to death. He created the stressful situation that caused his heart to give out.

I suspect that the reason why the criminal trial is taking a long time to move forward is because the police officer will be either totally exonerated or convicted of a minor offense and released on probation. Which of course will result in the Negro Nation going up in flames again.

Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump was right.

If you want to watch .... then go for it Sport.

What would really be entertaining would be watching you mouth off like this in the real world and getting the treatment you are so afraid of that you limit your bullshit to online forums.

You didn't reference the entire quote that I made. That is dishonest.

You obviously don't understand the uppity Negroes being the American hating pieces of shit that they are. That is your confusion.

Maybe if those under privileged kids were encouraged to study subjects that were productive to society, they would lead better lives. ....

You think it's that simple?

NFL = racist white/cop/America haters
I love it that republicans basically can only watch boring hockey and baseball games. Go ahead. Have those games. I don’t even know who won the last World Series or Stanley cup. Seriously. But I love the nba and nfl. Lots of people do. We don’t need trumpeters.
WOW--what a reply!!!!!!!!!!!! ...............?????!!!!!!!!!!!!
so you also hate whites/cops/America==we know
My buddy just retired after 25 years of being a cop. I know all about the cops. They need to be reformed and retrained.

What you just did is a bullshit conservative tactic. It’s how you got us to go along with the iraq war. If we didn’t we weren’t supporting the troops.

Remember this tactic didn’t work For u. You lost the election because of that narrative. Blacks showed up to vote trump out because of blm. So yes, I support American civilians who are being brutalized by a militarized police force.

Here is what is going to happen with "reforming and retraining" the police.

You dems are going to keep treating the police like the enemy, utterly destroying morale, and any cop that can, will retire ASAP, or move to another career, and so communities will have to dramatically and repeatedly lower standards in an attempt at making recruitment goals.

AND, they will still fail.

AND, the "retraining" is just going to be fucking with the ability of cops to do their job.

SO, you will have underqualified, understaffed, un-motivated and poorly led men, UNDERFUNED, because, DEFUND,

doing increasingly less and less police work, as their focus becomes covering their ass from the witch hunt you people are operating.

Crime is going to spiral out of control. Hell, they will stop counting shit as crime, to try to spin it.

THOUSANDS will die, due to policies you support. And the deaths will only be part of the cost. Overall, society will just suck is some many ways.

By the time people wake up, it will be too late. YOu will have your Minority Majority population, and elections will just be pretend, and there will be no legal, peaceful means to change.
You are 100% correct. The criminal element of the population will run rampant. Shootings will triple, rape will be commonplace, property crimes will skyrocket and the law-abiding population will just suck it up or ammo up. Maybe that is best. One bullet is cheaper than the police and ineffective courts.

We see it happening already. Homicide spiking in many cities. Shoplifting, and other property crimes not being prosecuted.

And it will only get worse.

THe weird strength of the dems, is that failure empowers them.

They turn a city into a crime and poverty ridden cesspool, and that city becomes a stronghold of theirs, and even as people flee it, to escape it's dysfunction,

they carry the same ideas with them, and turn the places they flee to, into what they left, and they become dem strongholds too.
Crime is spiking because trump mishandled the pandemic. Weeks turned into months.

Crime is spiking because cops have shit morale due to the war you people are waging against them.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Crime spiked when corona led to a Great Recession And people running out of money

Crime did not spike because cops feel unappreciated and have low moral. thats just bullshit.

So are you admitting that not only do cops need to be reformed they are also not doing their jobs and that’s directly responsible for highe4 crime?

Are you really blaming cops for the spike in crime? Interesting theory.

I'm blaming the War on Cops.

And when you have politicians arresting cops for doing their jobs, or at least just throwing them under the bus at the slightest excuse,

that is poor leadership, not on the cops.
Who started the war? Cops wrongfully murdering citizens.

Nope. Cop's job is the application of force. That is never going to be pretty. It was the media that choose to present it as wacism and start the war.

And thousands will die, as police lose the war and are forced to stand down.

THAT is a price that liberals are choosing to pay, to win elections.

Part of the price. There is, and will be more.
8:46. That’s how long that cop kept his knee on that guys neck. It wasn’t right and you defending the cop makes you fucked up
.......no one is defending the cop---you people are all fukd in the head by thinking that
We see usmb republicans defend the cops every time right or wrong. Justifiable or not. Trayvon martin for example.
wrong----MOST of the time the cops do nothing wrong---THAT'S why they are usually not found guilty of anything
..no need to defend the innocent

Forum List

Back