NFL supports Communism

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
It is a bit ironic that the pinnacle of capitalistic sports programs would support Van Jones and his Communist agenda. It is also despicable to reassign donations intended for breast cancer awareness and the military veterans to make the claim that they are donating to social causes. They are STEALING from worthy causes in order to claim generosity toward the liberal social agenda.

NFL Ends the Year Cancelling Their Last Sunday Night Game

What many do not know is that the NFL decreased its donations to Breast Cancer research and the military.

https://deadspin.com/eric-reid-nfls-social-justice-donation-a-charade-wi-1820906457

REPORT: NFL Taking Money From Breast Cancer, Veterans Funds, To Pay For 'Social Justice' Settlement

I am TOTALLY DEVOID of any respect I ever had for the NFL and its players/owners/sponsors.

TO HELL WITH THE NFL !!

Last edited:
not sure on that one but the NFL DOES support cheating,playing favorites to a certain NFL team that has been to several superbowls since the late 90's with the commissioner always having his head up that owners ass AND sadly puts shiiny brand new stadiums ahead of history and tradition in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

I have a passion for the game. Don't give a fuck about all the social issues & the whining surrounding it.
Sometimes it require you to be the bigger person & rise above the stupidity rather than wallowing in it with them.

I have a passion for the game. Don't give a fuck about all the social issues & the whining surrounding it.
Sometimes it require you to be the bigger person & rise above the stupidity rather than wallowing in it with them.
Thus allowing the blackmailers to win. We have a passion for it as well, but our principles matter more.

Thus allowing the blackmailers to win. We have a passion for it as well, but our principles matter more.
If the players don't like it they should do something about it. I'm not a player or an owner or coach so why should I care?

Whatever works for you. Personally we will not indulge them with our dollars. The great thing about capitalism, is if you don’t like a product, you don’t have to support it. If owners and their unions continue that route which makes people supporting them unhappy, then they will eventually fail, same as any store will, or learn to listen to their customers.
If the players don't like it they should do something about it. I'm not a player or an owner or coach so why should I care?

It is a bit ironic that the pinnacle of capitalistic sports programs would support Van Jones and his Communist agenda. It is also despicable to reassign donations intended for breast cancer awareness and the military veterans to make the claim that they are donating to social causes. They are STEALING from worthy causes in order to claim generosity toward the liberal social agenda.

What many do not know is that the NFL decreased its donations to Breast Cancer research and the military.

https://deadspin.com/eric-reid-nfls-social-justice-donation-a-charade-wi-1820906457

REPORT: NFL Taking Money From Breast Cancer, Veterans Funds, To Pay For 'Social Justice' Settlement

I am TOTALLY DEVOID of any respect I ever had for the NFL and its players/owners/sponsors.

TO HELL WITH THE NFL !!

I'm trying to see how this is stealing. If I normally give $100 to a breast cancer awareness charity, but decide to give $50 of that to social justice causes instead based on the player protests, would that be stealing?

TO HELL WITH THE NFL !!

I'm trying to see how this is stealing. If I normally give $100 to a breast cancer awareness charity, but decide to give $50 of that to social justice causes instead based on the player protests, would that be stealing?
Essentially, yes. If you regularly donate to one cause, decrease your regular donation in order to claim that you are 'donating' to another cause, you are effectively stealing from the first cause and giving money they would have received to another cause. Robbing Peter to pay Paul, so to speak.

Whether it is truly stealing or not, it is despicable.

TO HELL WITH THE NFL !!

Whatever works for you. Personally we will not indulge them with our dollars. The great thing about capitalism, is if you don’t like a product, you don’t have to support it. If owners and their unions continue that route which makes people supporting them unhappy, then they will eventually fail, same as any store will, or learn to listen to their customers.
It's your dollar bruh. Only you can enjoy it. I have no problem with that. My problem is the constant whining.
I start threads based on my excitement about a game and a bunch of fucking crybabies come shit in my thread I tend to get perturbed

TO HELL WITH THE NFL !!

Essentially, yes. If you regularly donate to one cause, decrease your regular donation in order to claim that you are 'donating' to another cause, you are effectively stealing from the first cause and giving money they would have received to another cause. Robbing Peter to pay Paul, so to speak.

Whether it is truly stealing or not, it is despicable.

TO HELL WITH THE NFL !!

Whether it is despicable or not, it is not stealing. The money the NFL (or anyone else) donates to charity does not belong to that charity before it is given. Essentially, you are arguing that the money the NFL gives to breast cancer awareness or puts into its "Salute to Service" campaign belongs to those groups before it is given. That money belongs to the NFL until they give it to someone else.

If I regularly donate to a cause, and decide to give the money I would usually give to that cause to a stranger, I have stolen nothing. It was my money to do with as I pleased.

It seems like a bit of a slimy move by the league, in that they were trying to make the money allocated for social justice seem like a new expenditure, rather than a re-allocation of funds from other causes, but it is certainly not theft.

It's your dollar bruh. Only you can enjoy it. I have no problem with that. My problem is the constant whining.
I start threads based on my excitement about a game and a bunch of fucking crybabies come shit in my thread I tend to get perturbed

Well, you probably got more perturbed while the Chiefs were in their mid-season slump. :p

TO HELL WITH THE NFL !!

You look at soccer leagues in Europe. Man Utd could go from the Premier League one season, down to the Championship, down to League 1, down to League 2 and be out of the league in five years if they play poorly. This is a capitalistic type system.

In the NFL if you are the crappiest team in the top division, you don't go down, you get rewarded with the best pick of the draft. I mean, what?

Well, you probably got more perturbed while the Chiefs were in their mid-season slump. :p
I was pulling my hair out

Forum List

Back