NFL team to host gay inclusion summit

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
June is “gay pride” month across America, and one NFL team is diving in head-first. The Minnesota Vikings organization announced that it will host a special June 21 summit focused on the “critical importance” of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) inclusion in sports.
NFL Team to Host Gay “Inclusion” Summit

June will be " NOBODY GIVES A FK" because you aren't any more special than anybody else.
June will be building more hate where there wasn't any.
June will be those of you who force ppl to make cakes, and accept your ways, while pervertedly wanting children taught where the hell to put a dildo, well here's a newsflash most ppl can't stand your ways and most will not accept your bs there was no hate as your losers claim, now there will be because you created it all.

( The only ones this does not apply to are the gays / LGBT who aren't shredding America and aren't suing bakeries forcing ppl to make you a gawd dam cake.

June is “gay pride” month across America, and one NFL team is diving in head-first. The Minnesota Vikings organization announced that it will host a special June 21 summit focused on the “critical importance” of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) inclusion in sports.

June will be " NOBODY GIVES A FK" because you aren't any more special than anybody else.
June will be those of you who force ppl to make cakes, and accept your ways, while pervertedly wanting children taught where the hell to put a dildo, well here's a newsflash most ppl can't stand your ways and most will not accept your bs there was no hate as your losers claim, now there will be because you created it all.

( The only ones this does not apply to are the gays / LGBT who aren't shredding America and aren't suing bakeries forcing ppl to make you a gawd dam cake.
Whoa... you’ll be okay :itsok:

What are you smoking?

I hope they'll also offer a special inclusion ceremony for Christians in sports too. They have read the recent USSC neutrality mandate haven't they? Do they offer service to the public?

2018, and re

I hope they'll also offer a special inclusion ceremony for Christians in sports too. They have read the recent USSC neutrality mandate haven't they? Do they offer service to the public?
So dumb. Every team prays before a game, players pray during injuries, the league is overwhelmingly Christian, but you’re choosing to be a butthurt little baby. Pathetic.

So dumb. Every team prays before a game, players pray during injuries, the league is overwhelmingly Christian, but you’re choosing to be a butthurt little baby. Pathetic.
I'm sure a couple of ass-rammings happen in the showers now and then too. But what I was asking for in the interest of neutrality is for the Vikings to publicly embrace Christianity like they are gay-lifestylism. Again, do they provide a service to the public?

I'm sure a couple of ass-rammings happen in the showers now and then too. But what I was asking for in the interest of neutrality is for the Vikings to publicly embrace Christianity like they are gay-lifestylism. Again, do they provide a service to the public?
Probably not, since Christians are a powerful majority and practicing Christianity is widely spread throughout Football, unlike acceptance of gay players.

Probably not, since Christians are a powerful majority and practicing Christianity is widely spread throughout Football, unlike acceptance of gay players.

Oh and the church of LGBT is a whimpy little outfit with no political power at all eh? What month of the year mimics "Christian Pride month"? How many "Christian pride parades" have you heard about in the last 40 years or so? How many Christian lawsuits have been filed against gay merchants trying to force them to promote Christian values in recent years? How many 'important Christians in history" classes are being forced on kids in public schools?

Want to try again? Do the Vikings provide a public service? Have they heard about the neutrality Ruling recently?

Oh and the church of LGBT is a whimpy little outfit with no political power at all eh? What month of the year mimics "Christian Pride month"? How many "Christian pride parades" have you heard about in the last 40 years or so? How many Christian lawsuits have been filed against gay merchants trying to force them to promote Christian values in recent years? How many 'important Christians in history" classes are being forced on kids in public schools?

Want to try again? Do the Vikings provide a public service? Have they heard about the neutrality Ruling recently?
You’re growing hysterical. Christians can throw a parade whenever they want. I guess they don’t care enough to.

There were no faggots by True Vikings
1035873345.jpg

There were no faggots by True Vikings
1035873345.jpg

When are you people going to stop trying to tear down the Christian faith? You don't have any shame, do you.

A gay football player would select to be center as his preferred position 99 percent of the time.

18Yzpk.So.79.jpeg

Indeed. Hating gays is something Jesus talked about all the time. You think?

It's naive at best to give the gays any attention because they will latch onto it and make more demands. The gay community is so hateful, so vindictive, so grievance-mongering, so shallow, so entitled, so self-absorbed and most of all, so DEVOID of a sense of humor about themselves - no good can come from associating with them.

Like I say ad nauseum here, I never hated gays for their fucking (I have better things to worry about than someone else's body), I hate, loathe, detest and despise them for their mentality.

Forum List

Back