NFL to stencil 'End Racism' on end zone borders as part of social justice rollout for kickoff week

They are Marxist terrorist organizations.
Worry more about capitalist terror.
1*KSb-wsigwfp2o8MDH-7tzg.png

[Badiou and Politics] How Global Capitalism Generates Terrorism, Racism, and Xenophobia.

• "Capitalism describes our current global situation

• "The result of global capitalism is the creation of a few concentrated pillars of wealth, surrounded by devastated zones from whence this wealth was generated (through colonialism, military intervention, pillaging, coercion, etc.)

• These devastated zones produce a youth entranced by the riches and promises of capitalism, and a desire to be a part of its domination. However, there is decidedly no place for these youth as capitalism becomes increasingly mechanized and devoid of the need for manual labor."
Marxism murdered 150 million people.

And then they started coming for your escapesim.

Enjoying sports should be the most apolitical activity on the planet..

However, now you aren't allowed to just enjoy your movies, shows, sports, books, comics, video games, etc... without the woke whackadoos trying to ruin it all.

This has been happening for years. In all aspects of our culture and pop media.

Democrat sjw commie scumbags have infiltrated everything in our society with their subversive and pervasive political propaganda.

What these ideologue turds and the corporate panderers don't understand is that the more you push this garbage nonsense at me..the more and more, I tune you out.

I will go live in the woods without electricity or anything, if it means I don't have to put up with any of their bullshit any longer.

Your link:

"'The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,' she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.

"'We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,' Cullors added in the interview with Jared Ball of The Real News Network."

How does that make them "commie assholes'?

Your link:

"'The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,' she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.

"'We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,' Cullors added in the interview with Jared Ball of The Real News Network."

How does that make them "commie assholes'?
What part of "We are trained Marxists" didn't you understand?

ROFL! Wrong. Capitalism has saved billions of people from starvation, infections diseases and other medical conditions
Capitalism killed million of Americans since 1492, millions of Europeans during the two Great Capitalist Wars of the 20th Century, and continues to kill millions today from lack of clean water, adequate supplies of medicine and food simply because capitalists can NOT earn enough PROFITS.

Why do you think profits TRUMP human needs?

Forum List

Back