NFL to stencil 'End Racism' on end zone borders as part of social justice rollout for kickoff week

Capitalism usually doesn't work for those who are lazy and/or stupid. If you fix those things about yourself, you should start doing fine in America.
How's capitalism working for Middle Eastern refugees today or for millions of Americans whose jobs have been sent to China over the past 40 years?
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg
The things you are whining about don't happen in capitalist countries, moron.

Last edited:
I just decided I won't be watching any football this season, or perhaps ever.

As part of the NFL's ongoing commitment to social justice programs, the messages "It Takes All of Us" and "End Racism" will be stenciled on all end zone borders for home openers, the league office informed clubs in a memo Monday obtained by ESPN.
The two messages of inclusion, which will be stenciled on opposite end zones during kickoff week, are key elements of the league's broader, multifaceted rollout intended to highlight its efforts to support diversity and inclusion while the new season begins.
The end zone messages demonstrate "how football and the NFL brings people together to work as one and use our example and our actions to help conquer racism," the memo reads. The memo also confirms that players will have the option to wear helmet decals honoring victims of systemic racism.
"Each player will have the option to honor an individual by displaying that person's name via a decal on the back of their helmet," the memo reads. "Players will be offered a list of names and short biographical information to help guide their decision-making, however, they can also select a victim of systemic racism who is not represented on this list." If coaches desire, they can honor victims of systemic racism by wearing patches on their hats.
Additionally, the league will recognize essential workers on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Yeah, I'll be watching golf and professional curling that day.

And then they started coming for your escapesim.

Enjoying sports should be the most apolitical activity on the planet..

However, now you aren't allowed to just enjoy your movies, shows, sports, books, comics, video games, etc... without the woke whackadoos trying to ruin it all.

This has been happening for years. In all aspects of our culture and pop media.

Democrat sjw commie scumbags have infiltrated everything in our society with their subversive and pervasive political propaganda.

What these ideologue turds and the corporate panderers don't understand is that the more you push this garbage nonsense at me..the more and more, I tune you out.

I will go live in the woods without electricity or anything, if it means I don't have to put up with any of their bullshit any longer.
Orange cultists being solidly groomed to reject even sports.

Only a racist wouldn't feel insulted by being called a racist.
Are you speaking from experience?
The NFL is calling its fans a bunch of racists, you fucking moron.
So....you self-identify, eh?
I'm not a TDS moron who doesn't know when he's being insulted.

Go fuck yourself, douchebag.
You sound upset....why aren't you embracing your racism? Surely it makes you proud. Your pride shines thru on your posts.

As part of the NFL's ongoing commitment to social justice programs, the messages "It Takes All of Us" and "End Racism" will be stenciled on all end zone borders for home openers, the league office informed clubs in a memo Monday obtained by ESPN.
The two messages of inclusion, which will be stenciled on opposite end zones during kickoff week, are key elements of the league's broader, multifaceted rollout intended to highlight its efforts to support diversity and inclusion while the new season begins.
The end zone messages demonstrate "how football and the NFL brings people together to work as one and use our example and our actions to help conquer racism," the memo reads. The memo also confirms that players will have the option to wear helmet decals honoring victims of systemic racism.
"Each player will have the option to honor an individual by displaying that person's name via a decal on the back of their helmet," the memo reads. "Players will be offered a list of names and short biographical information to help guide their decision-making, however, they can also select a victim of systemic racism who is not represented on this list." If coaches desire, they can honor victims of systemic racism by wearing patches on their hats.
Additionally, the league will recognize essential workers on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
It's long past time for this nations idiotic facination and obcession with everything sports to end anyway. They're grown men playing at kids games for pity sake. Get your fat asses off the damn couch and go do something with your life. Something worthwhile and useful for a change that maybe even contributes something to mankind instead of vegging out and wasting space, resources and oxegyn.
Interesting how the orange cult has its worshippers turning away from our military, our handicapped and now our sports.
Why do you TDS morons have to denigrate everyone who doesn't support your Marxist anti-American agenda?
You certainly are struggling. But I get how you don't like it when racists are denigrated.

You sound upset....why aren't you embracing your racism? Surely it makes you proud. Your pride shines thru on your posts.
You're proud to be a douchebag, aren't you?

It's long past time for this nations idiotic facination and obcession with everything sports to end anyway. They're grown men playing at kids games for pity sake. Get your fat asses off the damn couch and go do something with your life. Something worthwhile and useful for a change that maybe even contributes something to mankind instead of vegging out and wasting space, resources and oxegyn.
Interesting how the orange cult has its worshippers turning away from our military, our handicapped and now our sports.
Why do you TDS morons have to denigrate everyone who doesn't support your Marxist anti-American agenda?
You certainly are struggling. But I get how you don't like it when racists are denigrated.
I get that you like to wallow in shit.

I'm proud of being against racism. It would be racists who would consider that being a douchbag, correct?

:banghead:

Fuck the NFL i've pretty much had enough!:mad-61:

I get that you like to wallow in shit.
The things that rattle around in your mind. :auiqs.jpg: ....and then come out in your posts......:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm proud of being against racism. It would be racists who would consider that being a douchbag, correct?
You aren't against racism. You are a racist, and you're a douchebag.

:banghead:

Fuck the NFL i've pretty much had enough!:mad-61:
1595956876987.png

You aren't against racism. You are a racist, and you're a douchebag.
You are sure confused....After your whining about what the NFL is putting on their field end zones, and then you call others racist? Sounds like you have to take that same cognitive test that bunker boy took.

Curling is fun....golf is brain numbing boring.

Curling is fun....golf is brain numbing boring.

My did does curling. There used to be a league that played every Sunday at the ice rink in the galleria up town.

Forum List

Back