NFL to stencil 'End Racism' on end zone borders as part of social justice rollout for kickoff week

I just decided I won't be watching any football this season, or perhaps ever.

As part of the NFL's ongoing commitment to social justice programs, the messages "It Takes All of Us" and "End Racism" will be stenciled on all end zone borders for home openers, the league office informed clubs in a memo Monday obtained by ESPN.
The two messages of inclusion, which will be stenciled on opposite end zones during kickoff week, are key elements of the league's broader, multifaceted rollout intended to highlight its efforts to support diversity and inclusion while the new season begins.
The end zone messages demonstrate "how football and the NFL brings people together to work as one and use our example and our actions to help conquer racism," the memo reads. The memo also confirms that players will have the option to wear helmet decals honoring victims of systemic racism.
"Each player will have the option to honor an individual by displaying that person's name via a decal on the back of their helmet," the memo reads. "Players will be offered a list of names and short biographical information to help guide their decision-making, however, they can also select a victim of systemic racism who is not represented on this list." If coaches desire, they can honor victims of systemic racism by wearing patches on their hats.
Additionally, the league will recognize essential workers on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Yeah, I'll be watching golf and professional curling that day.
Curling is fun....golf is brain numbing boring.

My did does curling. There used to be a league that played every Sunday at the ice rink in the galleria up town.
I tried it a couple of times....an organization I belonged to bought a set of stones for a new curling club at an Iceoplex near us.

As part of the NFL's ongoing commitment to social justice programs, the messages "It Takes All of Us" and "End Racism" will be stenciled on all end zone borders for home openers, the league office informed clubs in a memo Monday obtained by ESPN.
The two messages of inclusion, which will be stenciled on opposite end zones during kickoff week, are key elements of the league's broader, multifaceted rollout intended to highlight its efforts to support diversity and inclusion while the new season begins.
The end zone messages demonstrate "how football and the NFL brings people together to work as one and use our example and our actions to help conquer racism," the memo reads. The memo also confirms that players will have the option to wear helmet decals honoring victims of systemic racism.
"Each player will have the option to honor an individual by displaying that person's name via a decal on the back of their helmet," the memo reads. "Players will be offered a list of names and short biographical information to help guide their decision-making, however, they can also select a victim of systemic racism who is not represented on this list." If coaches desire, they can honor victims of systemic racism by wearing patches on their hats.
Additionally, the league will recognize essential workers on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.

So you're against ending racism?

That's what the OP is about....and then he got all weird.

for the sake of JUSTICE------stencils on the END-ZONE should be opened to a multitude of interest for the sake of JUSTICE IN A DIVERSE SOCIETY

I'm against the NFL becoming the SJW Snowflake league :rolleyes:

That's what the OP is about....and then he got all weird.
Do you actually believe you're fooling anyone?

You blame capitalism for WW II? The USSR, German and Italy weren't capitalist, moron.
German capitalists invaded Russia to seize its resources, Loon; which is exactly why Capitalism was invented.
DqoQESAV4AEBzif.jpg

You blame capitalism for WW II? The USSR, German and Italy weren't capitalist, moron.
German capitalists invaded Russia to seize its resources, Loon; which is exactly why Capitalism was invented.
DqoQESAV4AEBzif.jpg
Russia invaded Finland and then participated in carving up Poland with Nazi Germany. It takes a special kind of stupid to paint the USSR as the victim in WW II.

Last edited:
you lefty faggots have demonstrated that when you say "Wacist" you are actually saying "anyone to the right of fucking lenin".

so, fuck you.
Why do you waste bandwidth with stupid shit like that?

you lefty faggots have demonstrated that when you say "Wacist" you are actually saying "anyone to the right of fucking lenin".

so, fuck you.

george knows that. he was just asking for a link to be an asshole.

note how he does not address that fact that you proved my point at all

thus, we see that his demand for a link was not a real question designed to advance the conversation, but just him being a commie troll boy.

Your link:

"'The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,' she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.

"'We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,' Cullors added in the interview with Jared Ball of The Real News Network."

How does that make them "commie assholes'?

anyone that would support an ideology soaked in as much blood and oppression as communism, is a monster.

when i call you people, "commie assholes" i am being far nicer than you deserve.

you are a soulless monster.

and, now you will demonstrate that you had no point to make, by fading away into evasive tactics, now that rw posted the link you demanded, commie liar asshole.

Your link:

"'The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,' she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.

"'We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,' Cullors added in the interview with Jared Ball of The Real News Network."

How does that make them "commie assholes'?
What part of "We are trained Marxists" didn't you understand?

he understood it all. he is just being a troll boy.

george knows that. he was just asking for a link to be an asshole.

note how he does not address that fact that you proved my point at all

thus, we see that his demand for a link was not a real question designed to advance the conversation, but just him being a commie troll boy.
Yes, I know, but he provided me with an opportunity to prove that these BLM scum are commies.

Forum List

Back