NFL & Trump Meme Thread

1wg9qq.jpg

View attachment 151609

You have two vaginas!? I always knew you were a twat-face, but a twat-chest as well? :lol:

You have two vaginas!? I always knew you were a twat-face, but a twat-chest as well? :lol:
Well given your life style I can understand why you might assume that, but alas no.

I was referring to my heart and mind, doofus.

roflmao

those oppressive whites even wore black! They mocked the shit out of him with that! Racists

What a disgrace the Association is ( OWNER ) ..
What a disgrace the Union is ( PLAYERS ) ..

What a disgrace this whole Organization is ....

sounds like you have been at that rothole bar, like a drunk child. Speaking from experience?

Duh you fucking retard. Then I turned 22 and stopped going because it's a shithole.
Or is it that you hate everything American, so when you found out the owners are Trump supporters you bailed out like the petulant whiney butt hurt bitches , liberals are known to be.

Yeah because Trump was President 10 years ago :rolleyes:

Good grief, you pussy ass bitch

sounds like you have been at that rothole bar, like a drunk child. Speaking from experience?

Duh you fucking retard. Then I turned 22 and stopped going because it's a shithole.
Or is it that you hate everything American, so when you found out the owners are Trump supporters you bailed out like the petulant whiney butt hurt bitches , liberals are known to be.

That butt hurt liberal video really pissed you off, didn't it?

What video? You cock gobbling puss.

What video? You cock gobbling puss.

Yep, your liberal thinking is showing again.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

The arm flailing and snowflake butthurt from the right over this and every other issue under the sun has reached the level of senility. Conservatives are professional whiners. They whine about everything. Including paper coffee cups that are red, rather than red with their beloved symbol, the snowflake, on it.

Conservatives en masse are suffering from snowflake-ism.

The arm flailing and snowflake butthurt from the right over this and every other issue under the sun has reached the level of senility. Conservatives are professional whiners. They whine about everything. Including paper coffee cups that are red, rather than red with their beloved symbol, the snowflake, on it.

What arm flailing , we just decided to turn off the TV. You know, show our displeasure peacefully? The only ones flailing around being butthurt are you liberals who CANT get normal US citizens to jump on board with your immorality. But please, please, please keep up the pressure, as more and more moderates are moving farther to the right, because even moderates LOVE this country.

What arm flailing , we just decided to turn off the TV. You know, show our displeasure peacefully? The only ones flailing around being butthurt are you liberals who CANT get normal US citizens to jump on board with your immorality. But please, please, please keep up the pressure, as more and more moderates are moving farther to the right, because even moderates LOVE this country.

Another who thinks only people that believe as he/she does 'love' something. "Don't like apple pies, you hate America".

You function on the level of a toad.

Another who thinks only people that believe as he/she does 'love' something. "Don't like apple pies, you hate America".

Another who thinks only people that believe as he/she does 'love' something.
Did you vote for Obama? Now that isn't a trick question or anything, just a simple answer is all I need to know.

Yes or No?

Nope didn't want to touch that did you? Cant bring yourself to answer truthfully that you are a Commie bastard who hates America. I told you I know liberals and how they think, I can trigger you guys with just a couple of questions to mark you for who you are.

Nope didn't want to touch that did you? Cant bring yourself to answer truthfully that you are a Commie bastard who hates America. I told you I know liberals and how they think, I can trigger you guys with just a couple of questions to mark you for who you are.

No I waited to see you post this. You live in a world of your own creation and then you project that world out onto reality because reality isn't for you. You have no clue about me but you constructed an entire backstory that fits your worldview and makes you feel good.

Stop it.

Forum List

Back