NFL Week 3 Prognostications

What a surreal weekend of football. Felt like I was in some sort of topsy-turvy parallel universe. Vikes do their annual flop game and against what was supposedly one of the worst teams in the league (although they did sneak into the playoffs last year). Their rookie QB running around like Cam Newton. The Patriots also got creamed by the Kitties, the NFC North version of the Little Sisters of the Poor. The Titans out jagging the Jaguars. The Seachix over the Cowpies. Well at least the Pukers and Cowpies lost, so the weekend wasn't a total waste. I'm 6-9 going into tonight's game. With my luck, Fitzmagic ends and he turns into a pumpkin and the Steelers win in a blowout.

Jets
at Browns --- Browns finally win a game after almost two years.
Saints at Falcons --- Saints in an offensive shootout win in OT. Brees breaks one of Favre's passing records.
Packers at Redskins --- AD gashes the Pukers for 120 yards and 2 TD's.
Colts at Eagles --- Check.
Bills at Vikings --- It's a trap!!! Bills blow out Vikes.
Raiders at Dolphins --- Check
Broncos at Ravens --- Ravens win at home.
Bengals at Panthers --- Check
Giants at Texans --- Giants beat the Texassans in Texass
Titans at Jaguars --- Titans pull out win on the road against one of the best teams in the AFC.
Niners at Chiefs --- Check
Chargers at Rams --- Check
Cowboys at Seahawks --- Seachix win at home.
Bears at Cardinals --- Check. Unbelievably, the Bears lead the NFC-N after week 3.
Patriots at Lions --- Kitties slam the Pats.
Steelers at Buccaneers --- Normally I'd go Steelers, but things aren't happy there now, and Fitzmagic still seems to be working. Succaneers at home.

Chiefs remain undefeated and lead our division.

Our defense is still underwhelming and propped up by an offense that puts enough points on the board that the opposite team can't overcome...YET

Today's second half showed the first signs of weakness on our offense.

Didn't the Chiefs do this sort of thing last year? Start the year on a roll, putting up tons of points, but then slowing down in the second half and having the flaws in the defense exposed?

I'm not saying that's going to happen this year, but the Chiefs are pretty one-dimensional so far. It will be hard to sustain that sort of offensive production throughout the season and into the playoffs, so the D needs to tighten up.

The Niners gave up way too much early. The defense has not impressed so far. The offense has done pretty well, but Garoppolo has been inconsistent. Still, there's some hopeful signs. Breida is playing great with McKinnon out.

I was thinking that as well but the difference this year as he said is they had alex smith last year who puts up great stats but is not an effective quarterback for an entire 16 game season. That Mohomes guy is amazing,he reminds me an awful lot of Russel Wilson in the way you think you have him sacked but he evades the sack and makes something out of nothing. He looks to be even BETTER than Wilson.He doest make the idiotic decisions that wilson does at crucial points in the game that cost them.Maybe down the road he might as wilson did after a couple years but not right now anyways.

Ugh. It's looking as if Jimmy G has an ACL injury. Not good for the Niners.

Yeah too bad about your niners losing Jimmy G. I was looking forward to an exciting matchup when my LOS ANGELES Rams faced the niners,now it will be a blowout.Now it looks like the Rams will walk away with the division.

Yeah too bad about your niners losing Jimmy G. I was looking forward to an exciting matchup when my LOS ANGELES Rams faced the niners,now it will be a blowout.Now it looks like the Rams will walk away with the division.
It's a long season, but yeah. Doesn't look like the Rams have any credible competition in the NFC-W right now.

I know it is early but any takers on the Chiefs making the super bowl this year?
Tighten up that defense and it's a guarantee

Im in. I agree with you. IF they do that,they go to the superbowl.the AFC as always is weak,thats why the cheatriots have been good for so many years the lack of competetion. Back in the days when Marino of the dolphins was playing and Kelly of the Bills,they would never have won so many divison titles or made it to so many superbowl having to play in those days when quarterbacks were thrown around like ragdolls. They would actually have faced some competetion back then and not had it easy as pie as they have had it in the AFC for so many years.

I was thinking they woulod never get by the cheatriots but the fact they cant even beat pushovers like the LIONS and Jags of all people now,I just dont see anybody in the AFC being able to stop them this year except maybe the Ravens. They are playing pretty well right now.

I cant believe I am saying this but right now it looks like there is an EXCELLENT chance we may see a preview of the superbowl in a few weeks when your chiefs face my LA Rams pretty soon when they play in Mexico.That will be pretty much a home game for my Rams since Mexico is so close to LA so even though its a road game it wont be a neautral site with most the fans there will be cheering on LOS ANGELES.lol

It's a long season, but yeah. Doesn't look like the Rams have any credible competition in the NFC-W right now.

I cannot believe your Vikings lost to the Bills.How on earth do you lose to the BILLS of all people?:abgg2q.jpg:

I thought my Rams would FINALLY have a test ahead of them facing your vikes this thursday because they would FINALLY be playing a GOOD team but man,i cant take a team serious that loses to the Bills and gets blown out no less. :abgg2q.jpg: My Rams have cooperated in getting that rivalry back where they faced each other many times in the playoffs by drafting Goff as they did but whats up with your vikings? they screwed up royally,they were clicking with Case Keenum and what do they do? the idiots get rid of him and go with an unproven Kirk Cousins.:rolleyes: The fact your Vikings lost that game,I cant pick them to beat ANYBODY now and now dont expect a good game from them as i did befoe when they square off this thursday night.:mad:

I was pleasantly surprised and thrilled recently to learn from you the CHEATRIOTS lost last night to the LIONS of all people,thats every bit as embarrassing as your vikings losing to the Bills only that is UNHEARD of for the cheatriots to do it against a crappy team no less where your vikings are not TOO much of a surprise at least.comedy gold,thanks for informing me the cheaters lost to that crappy team the Lions no less.i love it.:abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
I know it is early but any takers on the Chiefs making the super bowl this year?

Im in. I agree with you. IF they do that,they go to the superbowl.the AFC as always is weak,thats why the cheatriots have been good for so many years the lack of competetion. Back in the days when Marino of the dolphins was playing and Kelly of the Bills,they would never have won so many divison titles or made it to so many superbowl having to play in those days when quarterbacks were thrown around like ragdolls. They would actually have faced some competetion back then and not had it easy as pie as they have had it in the AFC for so many years.

I was thinking they woulod never get by the cheatriots but the fact they cant even beat pushovers like the LIONS and Jags of all people now,I just dont see anybody in the AFC being able to stop them this year except maybe the Ravens. They are playing pretty well right now.

I cant believe I am saying this but right now it looks like there is an EXCELLENT chance we may see a preview of the superbowl in a few weeks when your chiefs face my LA Rams pretty soon when they play in Mexico.That will be pretty much a home game for my Rams since Mexico is so close to LA so even though its a road game it wont be a neautral site with most the fans there will be cheering on LOS ANGELES.lol

I cannot believe your Vikings lost to the Bills.How on earth do you lose to the BILLS of all people?:abgg2q.jpg:

I thought my Rams would FINALLY have a test ahead of them facing your vikes this thursday because they would FINALLY be playing a GOOD team but man,i cant take a team serious that loses to the Bills and gets blown out no less. :abgg2q.jpg: My Rams have cooperated in getting that rivalry back where they faced each other many times in the playoffs by drafting Goff as they did but whats up with your vikings? they screwed up royally,they were clicking with Case Keenum and what do they do? the idiots get rid of him and go with an unproven Kirk Cousins.:rolleyes: The fact your Vikings lost that game,I cant pick them to beat ANYBODY now and now dont expect a good game from them as i did befoe when they square off this thursday night.:mad:

I was pleasantly surprised and thrilled recently to learn from you the CHEATRIOTS lost last night to the LIONS of all people,thats every bit as embarrassing as your vikings losing to the Bills only that is UNHEARD of for the cheatriots to do it against a crappy team no less where your vikings are not TOO much of a surprise at least.comedy gold,thanks for informing me the cheaters lost to that crappy team the Lions no less.i love it.:abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
The Chefs have a good chance to go to the Super Bowl if they can maintain their offensive juggernaut. They do have to face the Jags, who have a formidable defense. They also have to face the Rams in Mexico - so no home field advantage for either team. They face the Chargers again and the Ravens, but I think they beat both. If they make it to the Super Bowl, they better beware. Great offensive teams with mediocre defense tend to lose. See '83 Redskins, '98 Vikings, 2001 Rams, 2007 Patriots, etc.

I couldn't believe the Vikes lost the way they did either. It was as if every bounce of the ball went against them. My hope is that they were focused on the Rams and thought all they had to do was show up against the Bills. Anyway, hoping it was a fluke and that they put up a better contest in the remaining games. They have to go on the road to LA and then to Filthydelphia. They are historically pretty good in the meaningless revenge games where they beat the teams they lost to in the playoffs the year before. I won't bet against my team, but I don't give them much chance against the Rams.

I was happy to see the Pukers, Cowpies, and Cheatriots all lose. Took a little of the sting away.

The Chefs have a good chance to go to the Super Bowl if they can maintain their offensive juggernaut. They do have to face the Jags, who have a formidable defense. They also have to face the Rams in Mexico - so no home field advantage for either team. They face the Chargers again and the Ravens, but I think they beat both. If they make it to the Super Bowl, they better beware. Great offensive teams with mediocre defense tend to lose. See '83 Redskins, '98 Vikings, 2001 Rams, 2007 Patriots, etc.

I couldn't believe the Vikes lost the way they did either. It was as if every bounce of the ball went against them. My hope is that they were focused on the Rams and thought all they had to do was show up against the Bills. Anyway, hoping it was a fluke and that they put up a better contest in the remaining games. They have to go on the road to LA and then to Filthydelphia. They are historically pretty good in the meaningless revenge games where they beat the teams they lost to in the playoffs the year before. I won't bet against my team, but I don't give them much chance against the Rams.

I was happy to see the Pukers, Cowpies, and Cheatriots all lose. Took a little of the sting away.

Yeah I cant stand the pukers either.I am glad for you they also lost as well. :beer:

Disagree with you on the cowturds though.Usually i am happy they lose but after pete the cheat threw that game in the superbowl and russel wilson was too much of a coward to stand up to him and say fuck you and give the hand off to Lynch and just call his own play,I lost respect for wilson as well so i hate BOTH of those assholes now so i myself had to root for the cowturds yesterday.

oh well,they can enjoy while they can,my Rams will kill them BOTH times they face them this year.:biggrin:

those first two you mentioned are good examples,not the Rams in 2001 though.

The Rams one is a poor example though of a high scoring defense but no offense because the NFL rigged it for the cheatriots to go to the superbowl that year and win it all first fixing the game against the Raiders with the tuck rule BS call and then letting the pats players MUG the Rams receivers and get away with multiple pass interferences.

I was happy at the TIME back then the lost since they were that fraud eam that played in st louis and called themselves the Rams but would not have been so much though had i known they were allowed to cheat to win that game taping their practices as well.

Rams reciver Issac Bruce even said that he had NEVER been in a game before where the players were allowed to mug him as the pats players did in that game and PLUS a retired NFL official also said it was the worst NFL game he ever saw officiated.That he had seen many high school games much better officiated than that game.

a better example would be the year the chiefs went 13-3 with an excellent offense but horrible defense when the chiefs lost to the colts in a playoff game where it was the first playoff game where there were NP PUNTS by both teams when both teams scored a touchdown after scoring one against their opponent.the chiefs lost that game to the colts getting outscored and then the next week the colts lost to the cheaters when manning could not keep up the scoring at will against them and threw four interceptions that day in a low scoring game against the cheats.:biggrin:

Yeah I cant stand the pukers either.I am glad for you they also lost as well. :beer:

Disagree with you on the cowturds though.Usually i am happy they lose but after pete the cheat threw that game in the superbowl and russel wilson was too much of a coward to stand up to him and say fuck you and give the hand off to Lynch and just call his own play,I lost respect for wilson as well so i hate BOTH of those assholes now so i myself had to root for the cowturds yesterday.

oh well,they can enjoy while they can,my Rams will kill them BOTH times they face them this year.:biggrin:

The Rams one is a poor example though of a high scoring defense but no offense because the NFL rigged it for the cheatriots to go to the superbowl that year and win it all first fixing the game against the Raiders with the tuck rule BS call and then letting the pats players MUG the Rams receivers and get away with multiple pass interferences.

I was happy at the TIME back then the lost since they were that fraud eam that played in st louis and called themselves the Rams but would not have been so much though had i known they were allowed to cheat to win that game taping their practices as well.

Rams reciver Issac Bruce even said that he had NEVER been in a game before where the players were allowed to mug him as the pats players did in that game and PLUS a retired NFL official also said it was the worst NFL game he ever saw officiated.That he had seen many high school games much better officiated than that game.

a better example would be the year the chiefs went 13-3 with an excellent offense but horrible defense when the chiefs lost to the colts in a playoff game where it was the first playoff game where there were NP PUNTS by both teams when both teams scored a touchdown after scoring one against their opponent.the chiefs lost that game to the colts getting outscored and then the next week the colts lost to the cheaters when manning could not keep up the scoring at will against them and threw four interceptions that day in a low scoring game against the cheats.:biggrin:
My hatred of the Cowpies goes back to the 70's and all the "America's team" bullshit, and of course the infamous "Hail Mary" playoff game where Drew Pearson pushed off a defender and caught a TD, no penalty called. The only time I root for the Cowpies is when they play the Pukers. If there was a way they could both lose, I'd root for that.

Guess maybe Fitz still has a bit of pixie dust or unicorn farts left in the bottle. Almost came back from a 30 - 10 deficit. But Steelers win in the end. 6-10 this week. Worst ever for me.

I didn’t watch the game, but saw he had 3 picks. We used to call him Pickspatrick in Buffalo

AP-Mark-Tennally-640x480.jpg

Really drawing them in.

Guess maybe Fitz still has a bit of pixie dust or unicorn farts left in the bottle. Almost came back from a 30 - 10 deficit. But Steelers win in the end. 6-10 this week. Worst ever for me.

damn just when i thought the Bucs were a contender. well knowing some facts i did not know earlier i now dont see the chiefs in the superbowl. I did not realise that edleman was suspended,a friend of mine told me about that,once he gets back,teams wont be able to double team Gronkowski anymore which has a lot to do with their slow start.plus the pats always start off as slow starters so i will believe it when i see it,the other thing you got to keep in mind is i did not think of it till my friend pointed this out as well on the kittens beating the pats is new head coach has a very detailed knowledge of the players and their system they run and he wanted that game badly so he knew how to get prepared for the cheatriots. If edelman was out the rest of the year i would say the chiefs will go but thats not rhe case.

My hatred of the Cowpies goes back to the 70's and all the "America's team" bullshit, and of course the infamous "Hail Mary" playoff game where Drew Pearson pushed off a defender and caught a TD, no penalty called. The only time I root for the Cowpies is when they play the Pukers. If there was a way they could both lose, I'd root for that.

Ive always hated the cowturds as well because of that americas team bullshit also but MOSTLY because of these two reasons,one,they always play on thanksgiving 2, they always wear their ROAD uniform games for their HOME games.man that should be against the rules in the NFL.:mad: I used to think i was think i was the only person on the planet that hated them because of that but i am happy to see i have seen OTHERS on the net as well post over the years they hate them because of that as well.:up:

until about 20 years ago,i always hated the cowturds the most because of those reasons but i ALSO hate the pukers even more than them now same as you but my reasons are different than yours.mine is because until brett farve came along and saved that franchise and turned them from a joke to a winner.NOBODY in the country EVER wore packers clothing and outside of green bay,nobody EVER cared about them. all of a sudden they got good and were in the playoffs all the time,and they are the NEW fucking americas team.:mad: even though i live in the midwest,i cant go ANYWHERE without seeing fucking green bay packers stuff.:mad: sure are a lot of fucking bandwagon asshole fans around the country.:mad:

Its the same in california,the pats seem to be californias favorite team out there.i was in san diego last year and every fucking place i went to i saw patriots fans.:mad: i GUARANTEE before tom brady came along,you NEVER saw patriots fans in the street back then when they were losing all the time.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back