NFL weighs penalty for Anti American Kneelers

I keep missing something for sure. You pay someone for a service. Is there some unwritten law that says you can't insult your boss? I'm not aware...

Sure you can. Just be prepared for the consequences.

Like this

Young woman fired over Twitter before starting job

Twice I had to fire employee on the first day of work.

Your exa
I keep missing something for sure. You pay someone for a service. Is there some unwritten law that says you can't insult your boss? I'm not aware...

Like this

Did this woman have social issues like these black football players, or just some inexperienced kid? See I believe there is a huge social problem that is the driving force behind the kneeling. Did you explain to your employees the full reason behind your firing them?

Like this

Your exa

Like this

Did this woman have social issues like these black football players, or just some inexperienced kid? See I believe there is a huge social problem that is the driving force behind the kneeling. Did you explain to your employees the full reason behind your firing them?
No. It was just get out, this isn't the place for you.

Like this

Your exa

Like this

I see this as an apple and an orange, not same things as football players.

Like this

Your exa

Like this

I see this as an apple and an orange, not same things as football players.

Really? They have nothing but contempt for their fans, and can't help but insult them repeatedly?

Who wants to put on a show, risking serious injury, for people they have contempt for?

Sounds like it is not the place for them either. THey would be happier somewhere else.

Forum List

Back