NFL Won't Have a Season. Who Gives a Shit!

Guess I will need to find home life support breathing machines for some life long season trip holders.

Goddamn good for our country if NFL disappears.
Why?
Let the sports leagues go out of business. Or declare Chapter 11 and reorganize with drastically reduced salaries and costs to the fans in all ways including TV. Adding more plays to the NFL game while reducing the time of a gamy by a half hour sounds good to me. And Baseball....they even have advertisements for friggin individual Pitches!! To go back to the one minute break between innings. No more politics!

NFL?

Oh yeah....the one that was clinically dead at the start of the 2019 season.

I do hope it's "no play - no pay".
If it was clinically dead at the start of the 2019 season, it certainly made a miraculous recovery.

NFL ratings rocket in 2019 regular season

[[[[[ NFL ratings were up in the 2019 regular season with FOX, NBC and CBS all experiencing increases over previous years. FOX’s 2019 NFL regular season broadcasts had their highest viewership since 2016, according to the network. FOX had an average audience of over 19.2 million viewers per game — a 7 percent increase from the 2018 season. ]]]]]

The best thing about the NFL season is what it does to the golf courses.

The best time of the year to play golf is Sunday after 11:00 am. At such times, it's only me and a small bunch of Asians on the course. I can play multiple balls to get great practice with no one trailing me on the course and pushing me to play faster.

If the NFL has no season this will all change. All the people who spend their Sundays hibernating in front of the tube will be looking for something else to do...golf, perhaps?

Fuck.

NFL, NBA, & MLB can all pack up their little bags and decamp to communist China, while all of the cretins who worship at the feet of these thugs can just take up heroin, fentanyl, or meth. There is nothing more impossibly stupid than showering adult's whose highest aspirations in life, absent placing a ball in hoop, end zone or outfield, all center around either larceny, or narcotics distribution!

Forum List

Back