NFL Won't Have a Season. Who Gives a Shit!

If it was clinically dead at the start of the 2019 season, it certainly made a miraculous recovery.

NFL ratings rocket in 2019 regular season

[[[[[ NFL ratings were up in the 2019 regular season with FOX, NBC and CBS all experiencing increases over previous years. FOX’s 2019 NFL regular season broadcasts had their highest viewership since 2016, according to the network. FOX had an average audience of over 19.2 million viewers per game — a 7 percent increase from the 2018 season. ]]]]]
You better have that article framed. No one will ever see the NFL fan base like it had before the fucking tree dwellers started doing their jungle dances. CK can move to China and start a new football league.
Oh I forgot. The Chinese detest negros more than they do the Japanese.......and that's saying something.

I'll be smelling like a rose January 20th, 2021.
You better have that article framed. No one will ever see the NFL fan base like it had before the fucking tree dwellers started doing their jungle dances. CK can move to China and start a new football league.
Oh I forgot. The Chinese detest negros more than they do the Japanese.......and that's saying something.
Says an anonymous, yellow-bellied coward, hiding behind a keyword and an internet connection in his mommy's basement. Punk.

NFL, NBA, & MLB can all pack up their little bags and decamp to communist China, while all of the cretins who worship at the feet of these thugs can just take up heroin, fentanyl, or meth. There is nothing more impossibly stupid than showering adult's whose highest aspirations in life, absent placing a ball in hoop, end zone or outfield, all center around either larceny, or narcotics distribution!
I suggest they all go to Taiwan. They’re in much better shape. Come to find out, nearly every-other industrialized nation is.but that’s not Trump’s fault. That’s Hillary’s fault.

Last edited:
Looks at your username....ugh....what?....am I missing something?

Also as long as the NHL is around, I'm good to go.
Wow you’ve never been in the sports section I see because everybody in that section knows I have the user name because the last 20 years it was always my dream I held onto to it see the rams back in LA,when they left,that was the most depressing moment in my life.i lost interest in the NFL at that point.With them finally back in LA,I thought I would get excited about the NFL again but I can’t because the game is much more corrupt now than it was before they left LA over 20 years ago.the owners have tainted the game.

Wow you’ve never been in the sports section I see because everybody in that section knows I have the user name because the last 20 years it was always my dream I held onto to it see the rams back in LA,when they left,that was the most depressing moment in my life.i lost interest in the NFL at that point.With them finally back in LA,I thought I would get excited about the NFL again but I can’t because the game is much more corrupt now than it was before they left LA over 20 years ago.the owners have tainted the game.

Still, you do need to change your board name.
How about 'Deflated Balls' or sumthin'?

Goddamn good for our country if NFL disappears.
No season but the Patriots remain the best team.

1595013886129.png

Forum List

Back