NFL Won't Have a Season. Who Gives a Shit!

I think the NFL died in the film room with AL Davis.

That’s the understatement of the year.
Very true,traiter Al was the pioneer of the destruction of the NFL.he is burning in hell now.He set the tone for NFL owners following his example turning the NFL into a circus.the other traiters that has sense turned it to an even greater circus in the last five years and hurt the credibility of the league are his mark,dean spanos,and Jed York,they all gave their middle finger to the fans.college football is the way to go.

NFL, NBA, & MLB can all pack up their little bags and decamp to communist China, while all of the cretins who worship at the feet of these thugs can just take up heroin, fentanyl, or meth. There is nothing more impossibly stupid than showering adult's whose highest aspirations in life, absent placing a ball in hoop, end zone or outfield, all center around either larceny, or narcotics distribution!
Best damn post on this thread. Would be the best thing in America if all those leagues vanished.

Don’t follow or support the NFL so don’t really care.
If it starts to spread the virus through their traveling players from one state to another, maybe caring about it is worthwhile. MLB baseball is even worse. They haven’t figured how to play in Canada which has much stricketer rules and dramatically fewer deaths per capita and a better economy be bound.

If it starts to spread the virus through their traveling players from one state to another, maybe caring about it is worthwhile. MLB baseball is even worse. They haven’t figured how to play in Canada which has much stricketer rules and dramatically fewer deaths per capita and a better economy be bound.
No it doesn't.

I can tell how much you don't give a shit about the NFL by the numerous threads you start about the NFL.

Another childish post about Corona virus. That's all you whiney bastards post about. If you think blaming Trump for the Chinese virus is a winning issue in 2020...we'll be my guest. I'll see you at President Trump's 2nd inauguration.
No one blames Trump for the virus, he’s just responsible for more deaths then necessary. Really, just about any anyone who says science should not get in the way and expects a virus to capitulate to his dumb ideas, is a lunatic as a president.

The best thing about the NFL season is what it does to the golf courses.

The best time of the year to play golf is Sunday after 11:00 am. At such times, it's only me and a small bunch of Asians on the course. I can play multiple balls to get great practice with no one trailing me on the course and pushing me to play faster.

If the NFL has no season this will all change. All the people who spend their Sundays hibernating in front of the tube will be looking for something else to do...golf, perhaps?

Fuck.
That makes sense!

If they don't play, this is gonna spoil that for ya! So sorry!

Forum List

Back