NFL zeroing in on locker room attendant in Deflategate.

I'm beginning to get an inkling about why you dislike the Patriots so much, Owl. Kraft and Brady get all those wins AND pretty girls love them! That's gotta drive a loser like yourself ape shit!

Not surprising. The Pats are among Mr Goodell's favored franchises. They know no real punishment will be coming. Just as always.
yep a mere first round draft choice is the so called severe punishment they will get.Belicheat knows that Kraft has his head up goodells ass and that's the only fine he will get so he knows he will get off scott free.the cheatriots seem to be like politicians where they commit crimes everyday we could never get away with.same thing here,they get free passes that other teams gets severely punished for for the same act.

You have it close. It is not Kraft that has his head up goodell's ass. It is the exact opposite.

Of course the effects are the same.

The Patriots are an absolute tainted franchise.

The funny thing is watching these Pats fans thinking all of these things are just made up.

Anyway, nothing will come of this. Rinse repeat.

Goodell partying with Kraft the night before the AFCCG at Kraft's house.

kraft-goodell1.jpg

Please, notice the uhhhhh "young girl" HOVERING over Kraft.

I wonder how much she cost for the night.

Hey nothing here! Just Frat Brothers hanging together.

Only haters care...... Bottom line: The Pats fucking destroyed Luck and the Colts. DE-FUCKING-STROYED THEM!!!!! the pressure of the ball didn't mean squat.....they scored 6 TD's and 45 Points. IT WAS TOTAL DOMINATION.

Looking forward to the Super Bowl. Should be an excellent match up!

GO PATS!!!
And Bonds hit numerous homeruns
Steroids dont matter

:eusa_hand:

Here's a rubber band....
your in denial mode.lol you may be in LA but you're obviously a pats fan.
rubberband.jpg

it stretches almost as far as your analogy......

Only haters care...... Bottom line: The Pats fucking destroyed Luck and the Colts. DE-FUCKING-STROYED THEM!!!!! the pressure of the ball didn't mean squat.....they scored 6 TD's and 45 Points. IT WAS TOTAL DOMINATION.

Looking forward to the Super Bowl. Should be an excellent match up!

GO PATS!!!
And Bonds hit numerous homeruns
Steroids dont matter

:eusa_hand:

Here's a rubber band....
your in denial mode.lol you may be in LA but you're obviously a pats fan.
rubberband.jpg

it stretches almost as far as your analogy......

you're in denial mode.you may reside in LA,but you're obviously a pats fan.

Goodell partying with Kraft the night before the AFCCG at Kraft's house.

kraft-goodell1.jpg

Please, notice the uhhhhh "young girl" HOVERING over Kraft.

I wonder how much she cost for the night.

you just know after the pic was taken,he slid his hand DOWNWARDS a few inches and curled it around some buns.lol:asshole:

Last edited:
Hope the kid makes big bucks, he needs to get an agent, other teams are going to want to sign him.

I said last week that the focus would wind up on the ballboy. He is the one that is in charge of them.

Not surprising. The Pats are among Mr Goodell's favored franchises. They know no real punishment will be coming. Just as always.

"Spygate" consisted of the Patriots filming opponents signals from the sidelines instead of from "approved positions"...for that rather minor transgression they had their first round draft pick taken away and their coach was fined a quarter of a million dollars. You have a funny concept of what "no real punishment" is...

Hey oldstyle. Really. Go ahead and explain to us the skewed turnover stats, specifically fumbling. The Pats lack of fumbling every year since 2007 is so skewed compared to the average of the rest of the NFL is that ridiculous.

Go ahead and explain to us how Benjarvus Green Ellis in 4 years did not fumble the ball once for the Pats and in the 2 seasons with the Bengals he fumbled the ball 5 times. Did he forget the lessons of the GREAT Belichick? How did he all of a sudden have dubious fumbling stats with the Bengals when he did not fumble once with the Pats?

Jerome Bettis was on ESPN before this study, and he claimed deflated balls certainly help RBs holding on to the ball and it a lot harder for a defender to punch the ball out.

No correlation at all eh? LOL at Pats fan in such denial.

Here you go. Read it yourself, and listen to the comments.

Sharp Football Analysis

Just a little tease. Here are telling stats and the statistical improbability that the Pats would be that much better than EVERY OTHER NFL TEAM in fumble stats.

Fumble-Chart-4.png
you took the words right out of my mouth.thats exactly what I just got done saying that cheatriot fans here are in denial.lol

man cheatriot fans have no morals at all.as I said,my favorite team in the AFC has always been the chargers except at one brief point,that was when they hired that arrogant asshole prick marty SHITTENHIEMER. I absolutely could not root for that team back then.i partied till the wee hours when they finally got rid of him.

I feel bad for their fans. If I were a Pats fan, I am not sure how I would feel
Lied to
Deceived
Foolish
Used

I know I would not root for them anymore. The Deflatriot Way is a castle build on hot air..

Sorry dude. I feel your pain. But they are in the Super Bowl.....so.....
I am not a fan that is how I would feel if I were. Super Bowl of the WWE/NFL I will miss I have other plans.

But the Cheatriot fans that I know don't feel bad at all. They feel it was some act of God that deflated the balls. They feel that it is no big deal. I guess if I were a die hard fan of this team, I would be defending them also.
Exactly and they revere Beli-cheat as God.

yep a mere first round draft choice is the so called severe punishment they will get.Belicheat knows that Kraft has his head up goodells ass and that's the only fine he will get so he knows he will get off scott free.the cheatriots seem to be like politicians where they commit crimes everyday we could never get away with.same thing here,they get free passes that other teams gets severely punished for for the same act.

You have it close. It is not Kraft that has his head up goodell's ass. It is the exact opposite.

The funny thing is watching these Pats fans thinking all of these things are just made up.

If you think "Spygate" and "Deflategate" taint the Patriots you're showing yourself to be the jealous loser that you are. You know why Goodell LOVES Robert Kraft? It's because the Patriots are EVERYTHING that a franchise should be.

If you think "Spygate" and "Deflategate" taint the Patriots you're showing yourself to be the jealous loser that you are. You know why Goodell LOVES Robert Kraft? It's because the Patriots are EVERYTHING that a franchise should be.

Lol.

Yeah, we all get cut of your jib.

You think all of the things the Pats do is perfectly ok. In fact you think the Pats are perfectly innocent of everything.

Or maybe you think since the rules they violate are so minor that they should be able to violate them.

Whatever.....

The point is you think the Pats are the only team to be oh so picked on. Yet, Sean Peyton was suspended for a year for something that the NFL admitted that they had no evidence of.

He coaches for the Saints, not the Pats and the Pats have choked in the play offs at some point each year for the last 10 years.

True? Yeah true. The Giants had a 10-6 team and a 9-7 team that beat them in two super bowls. True? Yeah true.

Last edited:

Lol.

You think all of the things the Pats do is perfectly ok. In fact you think the Pats are perfectly innocent of everything.

Or maybe you think since the rules they violate are so minor that they should be able to violate them.

Whatever.....

The point is you think the Pats are the only team to be oh so picked on. Yet, Sean Peyton was suspended for a year for something that the NFL admitted that they no evidence of.

He coaches for the Saints, not the Pats and the Pats have choked in the play offs at some point each year for the last 10 years.

True? Yeah true. The Giants had a 10-6 team and a 9-7 team that beat them in two super bowls. True? Yeah true.
pesky little facts are something trollstyle can never deal with.lol

Will be interesting to see what Roger does. This is getting a bit tiring.

Lol.

Whatever.....

The point is you think the Pats are the only team to be oh so picked on. Yet, Sean Peyton was suspended for a year for something that the NFL admitted that they had no evidence of.

The cut of my jib? LOL OK...

I don't think any football team is perfectly innocent of everything. As a matter of fact I'm pretty positive that all of them are well aware of rampant PED use amongst their players. Anyone who thinks that 340 lb men with the speed that these guys possess is "natural" is fooling themselves.

As for Sean Payton? I thought Bountygate was farce. I thought the penalties that were handed down were ridiculous just as I thought the penalties handed down for "Spygate" were ridiculous.

Forum List

Back