🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NHL 2012 Playoffs Thread

Yo, Zander, I don't know if you know this but there's sort of an unspoken "no politics in the sports forum" rule.

That's some weak shit from you.
I love it when a barb digs into the skin......:badgrin:

It was a joke Art- lighten up and have a beer.

PS- the Bruins ain't out yet....

Yeah, not funny and poor form.

The series ain't even over and you're already throwing in the towel? WTF? They won the freakin' Cup last year- they didn't cruise to victory in every game. You're a fair weather fan- where in Mass are you from? Provincetown? :razz::razz: Man the fuck up bee-atch!!

I love it when a barb digs into the skin......:badgrin:

It was a joke Art- lighten up and have a beer.

PS- the Bruins ain't out yet....

The series ain't even over and you're already throwing in the towel? WTF? They won the freakin' Cup last year- they didn't cruise to victory in every game. You're a fair weather fan- where in Mass are you from? Provincetown? :razz::razz: Man the fuck up bee-atch!!

Haha.

Naw, I just know this team and I'm calling it like I see it is all.

I don't see them pulling this series off now. They needed this game.

Haha.

I don't know...these games have all been 1 goal games. The can win game 6- then back to the New Garden for a game 7. Besides, when it is your home team, you never give up hope, not until the fat bitch sings.....

Haha.

I don't know...these games have all been 1 goal games. The can win game 6- then back to the New Garden for a game 7. Besides, when it is your home team, you never give up hope, not until the fat bitch sings.....

I agree. Thomas gave up a bad goal. They came back from two down. This thing is far from over.

Rangers, Penguins and Canucks - the three playoff favourites - are all on the brink, and the Canucks are down by one after one. I expect that when I wake up, they'll be eliminated.

Rangers aren't on the brink...

Indeed, they aren't. My mistake.

I bow to your hockey awesomeness and your ability to count properly!

Haha.

I agree. Thomas gave up a bad goal. They came back from two down. This thing is far from over.

That was a horrible goal he let in, it was all Thomas on that one.

The bruins just haven't seemed themselves this series, at all, I'm not optimistic about tommorrow but maybe the B's will actually show some fire.

Pre-tournament favourites, Rangers, Bruins, Penguins and Canucks, are all facing elimination.

This is why the Stanley Cup playoffs are so awesome.

sharks are out now. Possibly chicago tonight....yeah man this has been a wild playoff so far, even though my team isn't doing good i'm still enjoying the overall playoffs a lot.

Haha.

Article has probably been a bruins fan for decades like me, we expect to have our minds blown by things like losing in the 1st round or losing after being up 3-0 in a series and 3-0 in game 4 ;).

Pre-tournament favourites, Rangers, Bruins, Penguins and Canucks, are all facing elimination.

sharks are out now. Possibly chicago tonight....yeah man this has been a wild playoff so far, even though my team isn't doing good i'm still enjoying the overall playoffs a lot.

It's looking fairly possible that either Florida or Ottawa will be in the Eastern Conference championship game. That's pretty stunning.

:eusa_pray:

It's looking fairly possible that either Florida or Ottawa will be in the Eastern Conference championship game. That's pretty stunning.

I was thinking Ottowa was going to be such a pushover for the Rangers, boy was that wrong. The Boston/Washington series is going about how I was expecting, I really think that if the Bruins got Ottowa they would have played a lot better, Ottowa gets our ire up ;).

:eusa_pray:

I was thinking Ottowa was going to be such a pushover for the Rangers, boy was that wrong. The Boston/Washington series is going about how I was expecting, I really think that if the Bruins got Ottowa they would have played a lot better, Ottowa gets our ire up ;).

Over the years, one thing I've found with hockey is that if two teams meet in the playoffs, and one team has dominated the other during the regular season, often, the dominating team will prevail in the playoffs, regardless of where they finished in the regular season standings. In the regular season, the Sens beat the Rangers three out of four, so I said it wouldn't surprise me if Ottawa beat New York.

In any normal series I'd say that Pittsburgh is done for but 20 minutes is an eternity with these two teams.

LOGO_Philadelphia_Flyers.gif

Flyers, FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Fucking awesome goal! And, the take down of that one Bruin (Marchand?) just before the goal was brilliant.

And, another power play!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back