🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NHL 2012 Playoffs Thread

About time Seguin, you talented bastard you...

The kid needs to toughen up.

For sure...he loses nearly every one-on-one battle he engages in, just too easy to knock off the puck.

I found it odd that before the game one of the NBC commentators claimed that Seguin had been Boston's best player on both ends during the series. I don't think that's an accurate assessment.

For sure...he loses nearly every one-on-one battle he engages in, just too easy to knock off the puck.

I found it odd that before the game one of the NBC commentators claimed that Seguin had been Boston's best player on both ends during the series. I don't think that's an accurate assessment.

Nor do I.

Seidenberg has been their best player this series, IMO

Bruins / Caps have had 6 one goal games with 3 going into overtime - helluva tight series. Still, I like Boston's momentum heading back home. Doesn't hurt that my wife is from Boston and I have a huge family there - I am "all in" for Boston. Go Bruins!

Unlike some people, I don't give up on my teams at the first sign of trouble.....:lol:

Boston fans, please STFU about you're team is eliminated - until it is actually eliminated!

Sorry man, being a decades long boston fan this WILL NOT happen.

We can't help it, decades of "great" teams dissapointing us has our minds made up in advance :lol:

....and yes I get it, the last 10 years or so boston has been title town but all the years preceeding were damn ugly for us and some of us are permanently jaded by it :razz:

He needs to bulk up some more for sure, he gets pushed all over the place it seems....and when he does he kinda seems like he gets pissy about it.....if he bulked up he could take out his pissiness on the player instead of @ the refs.

You can see the fear in his eyes when little scrums break out around the net after whistles ESPECIALLY if it's just him there with no teammates close by.

I get that he's a kid and these are legit dudes he's got to deal with but he really needs to zip it up.

Except for when my teams are in it; I'm a fair weather hockey fan. But I think it's cool that we got some Game 6's and then likely some Game 7's upon us.

He needs to bulk up some more for sure, he gets pushed all over the place it seems....and when he does he kinda seems like he gets pissy about it.....if he bulked up he could take out his pissiness on the player instead of @ the refs.

You can see the fear in his eyes when little scrums break out around the net after whistles ESPECIALLY if it's just him there with no teammates close by.

I get that he's a kid and these are legit dudes he's got to deal with but he really needs to zip it up.
He's a tiny little guy only 6'1" and 186 lbs....:lol:
But seriously, he is only 20 years old.

Forum List

Back