🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NHL 2012 Playoffs Thread

Pittsburgh has scored 10 - count 'em, 10 - goals tonight.

Pittsburgh also scored 10 goals against the Flyers in a playoff game in a series years ago that the Flyers won, so whatz yer' point? You think the Flyers are gonna collapse like Boston did 2 years ago? Pittsburgh still gonna be roadkill.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Canucks are not exactly a power scoring machine instilling fear in the Kings. And they have better goalies then the Flyers!
Go figure..................

Yep - best of 3 series now...

Ottowa is not the better team in my opinion......but I want ottowa to win because the bruins dominate them way more than the rangers....that is if the bruins take out the caps.

Game 4 tonight :D

Sens are a good team and Anderson has been hot..

Watch out for the caps - every game so far has been a one-goal victory...

In addition to the Sens still buzzing over the 'cheap shot' that took out Alfreddson.

Pittsburgh also scored 10 goals against the Flyers in a playoff game in a series years ago that the Flyers won, so whatz yer' point? You think the Flyers are gonna collapse like Boston did 2 years ago? Pittsburgh still gonna be roadkill.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Canucks are not exactly a power scoring machine instilling fear in the Kings. And they have better goalies then the Flyers!

I agree that the Pens are as good as done.

That said, I think that giving up 10 goals, as the Flyers did, is a bad sign. Normally, I would think it's just an aberration, just one of those games where the Pens were full of desire to avoid a sweep and the Flyers just weren't in the game enough. Considering the way the series has gone and the goals the Flyers have given up, though, it seems this is just as much about the bad goaltending and defense.

Still a fun series!

Whoa, settle down Mr. Sensitive! I'm just commenting that a whole lotta goals have been scored.

As I said way earlier in this thread, no matter who wins this series, they ain't getting past the next round if they keep playing like they've banned defensemen.

I agree that the Pens are as good as done.

That said, I think that giving up 10 goals, as the Flyers did, is a bad sign. Normally, I would think it's just an aberration, just one of those games where the Pens were full of desire to avoid a sweep and the Flyers just weren't in the game enough. Considering the way the series has gone and the goals the Flyers have given up, though, it seems this is just as much about the bad goaltending and defense.

Still a fun series!

Giving up 10 goals is never a good sign. Flyers sleptwalked through last nights game. It was almost as if they knew the NHL was gonna clamp down on the series, so they just said F*** It!
Given that, and our goalies atrocious play last nite, 'Cindy' Crosby has a bullseye on his back tomorrow. :wink_2:

2-2 series now

Yep - best of 3 series now...

Ottowa is not the better team in my opinion......but I want ottowa to win because the bruins dominate them way more than the rangers....that is if the bruins take out the caps.

I don't think that the Sens are better than the Rangers either.

However, the two have played eight times this year in the regular season and the playoffs combined, and Ottawa has won six of them.

Whoa, settle down Mr. Sensitive! I'm just commenting that a whole lotta goals have been scored.

As I said way earlier in this thread, no matter who wins this series, they ain't getting past the next round if they keep playing like they've banned defensemen.

Mr. Sensitive?

Even some autistic children can count to ten ("count'em, 10"; your words.)
(Typical smug British Columbian. No wonder your fellow countrymen from Alberta can't stand B.C. people.) :razz:

Mr. Sensitive?

(Typical smug British Columbian. No wonder your fellow countrymen from Alberta can't stand B.C. people.) :razz:

Some autistic children can count to ten, which is more than most Flyers fans!

Mr. Sensitive?

Some autistic children can count to ten, which is more than most Flyers fans!

LOL I heard if you ask a pittsburg fan what time it is they say 10 past 3 hardy har har

Sens are a good team and Anderson has been hot..

Watch out for the caps - every game so far has been a one-goal victory...

In addition to the Sens still buzzing over the 'cheap shot' that took out Alfreddson.

Penalized, so stop whining,...

Boston / Caps series tied now as well...

Good match-ups in round one...

yeah it seems like this year the playoffs are going really well. Good matchups all around.

Now if the bruins could figure out how to actually get the puck anywhere between the hashmarks and the capitals goal cleanly maybe I could be happy....or if their goalie decides to give up a rebound :tongue:

Forum List

Back