🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NHL 2012 Playoffs Thread

Bad hit.

Lots of cheap shops in the playoffs this year.

That really didn't seem too bad to me. Worthy of a penalty, sure. Some kind of terrible incident for which he deserves suspension? Nah.

Then again, I might not really be fully acclimated to the newer, safer NHL. :tongue:

It's going to have to change, if anything to protect the massive investments these players represent. A couple more knocks to the head and the NHL poster boy Crosby will be calling it a career, as much as I hate the guy I don't want to see skill removed from the league for what amounts to a lack of control and sportsmanship.

I frankly find it dishonorable to go full-on and high towards a player that clearly doesn't see it coming. That's how people get seriously injured.

3 goals in the first 9 minutes of the Philly-Pittsburgh game. IOW, nothing's changed.

Might as well have this guy in goal.....

stock-photo-ice-hockey-empty-net-with-scoreboard-in-the-background-33296404.jpg

Nice picture of Luongo.

he's put on some weight, huh?

Rangers, Penguins and Canucks - the three playoff favourites - are all on the brink, and the Canucks are down by one after one. I expect that when I wake up, they'll be eliminated.

Rangers, Penguins and Canucks - the three playoff favourites - are all on the brink, and the Canucks are down by one after one. I expect that when I wake up, they'll be eliminated.

Rangers aren't on the brink...

^^^^^^^^^^^
A true fan!

Canucks stave off elimination. They've got to stick with Schneider from now on.

Rangers aren't on the brink...

^^^^^^^^^^^
A true fan!

Canucks stave off elimination. They've got to stick with Schneider from now on.

Hard to imagine they would have Luongo in net in game 5.....

Forum List

Back