NHL sets up a “No White Men Allowed” Job Fair

It appears the NHL has realized its discrimination and has changed its tune:

"The National Hockey League (NHL) reversed course late this week over a controversial job fair that was deemed “discriminatory” after Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis warned that it would not be tolerated in the state of Florida."

"The league said that the event was now open to anyone who wanted to attend as long as they were at least 18 years old. The league’s reversal came after Bryan Griffin, a spokesman for the governor, responded to the job fair in a statement, saying that this type of discriminatory job posting would not be tolerated in the state of Florida and that the league needs to “immediately remove and denounce the discriminatory prohibitions it has imposed.”

Good call NHL.. too little too late though. You clearly are bowing to the minority woke brigade. They ought to be ashamed to have attempted to pass Jim Crow legislation.. don't you agree Moonglow JoeB131 Superbadbrutha Golfing Gator ????

I agree they gave into the Woke DeSantis and should have stood up for their rights.

They did not attempt to pass any sort of legislation, they merely had a targeted job fair.

They are not a government entity and thus should not fall under any anti-discrimination rules/laws

Heaven's Gate...a study in non diversity...how they doing?
Sorry dipchit a small suicide cult isn't a genocide. Virtually all genocides are anti diversity. One ethic/racial/tribe destroying another group. Diversity has never been a strength.

And then you continue to prove me correct. You support the baker based on your hatred of those he discriminated against.
Godless libs are the only one’s who are attacking Christians

Is there any reason why I shouldnt respond to attacks on my faith?

Godless libs are the only one’s who are attacking Christians

Is there any reason why I shouldnt respond to attacks on my faith?

It is the selective outrage that is the funniest part.

Making a cake is of the devil even though doing so does not in any way endorse the event anymore than a plumber fixing the toilet in the house of a gay couple endorses their marriage.

On the other hand, openly supporting a man that is on his 3rd marriage who has cheated on all 3 wives is a godly thing to be doing.

I doubt you know the answer to this, but what topic does the bible spend more time on, adultery or homosexuality?

Sorry dipchit a small suicide cult isn't a genocide. Virtually all genocides are anti diversity. One ethic/racial/tribe destroying another group. Diversity has never been a strength.
Ahh...so unity of thought wasn't a strength. Thanks for confirming the all-too-obvious.

Slavery in America was started by whites, dumbass. Jim Crow in America was created by whites, dumbass. Racism and discrimination in America was started by whites, dumbass.

Racism and discrimination are abominations .. if it's happening today to all races, including the NHL job fair, that makes its creation a moot point.

Slavery in America was started by whites, dumbass. Jim Crow in America was created by whites, dumbass. Racism and discrimination in America was started by whites, dumbass.
Nope the native tribes all practiced slavery long before paleface arrived.

Forum List

Back