NHL sets up a “No White Men Allowed” Job Fair

The NHL is 84% white men, I guess you want it 100% white men.

If they take hockey away from White Men, there is only one sport left for us!

GettyImages-1183806777.jpg

If thats all there is to it then you must hate Christians and white males since ypu are on the other side

I do not hate anyone. I supported the right of the baker, so I was on the Christian side that time. This time I support the right of the NHL.

I am consistent on this, you pick and choose based upon nothing more than which group you like

I do not hate anyone. I supported the right of the baker, so I was on the Christian side that time. This time I support the right of the NHL.

I am consistent on this, you pick and choose based upon nothing more than which group you like
Your logic is skewed

The baker is not preventing homo’s from getting married

But our laws condemn discrimination based on race

So the two are entirely different

Your logic is skewed

The baker is not preventing homo’s from getting married

But our laws condemn discrimination based on race

So the two are entirely different

Our laws condemn discrimination based on race, sex, age, sexual preference and more.

But you only care when it is done to white dudes .

Show us the proof of this statement----"I have no problem with that. Diversity leads to strength. This has been proven time and again". Maybe professional sports should look into this over the top statement. Do you really buy into the fantasy that a black and a white working together will produce better results that two whites or two blacks. That's just plain whacky.
When the explorers came to North America, disease wiped out the indigenous persons in many cases...they were not diverse.

If you have to perform racist/discriminatory job fairs to reach some utopian “diversity”.. you’re not virtuous, you’re just someone having racist job fairs.

Diversity of thought, not skin color.

I’ll tell you what, you take the “diverse” basketball team, and I’ll take the team that only has tall black men… my non-diverse team will beat your beacon of diversity strength
Ahh, the race card played twice. How non-surprising.

I avoided your constant attempts due to the clear massive difference between the issues, but I'll sum it up here:

The bakers never denied regular service to gay people. They provided standard cakes and anyone could buy them... black, white, asian, hispanic, gay, straight, trans, etc. So your narrative is busted.

The issue came in which special cakes were introduced in which the business had to apply creative license and specific application. That's where forcing people to act against their religion comes into play. If I went to a Muslim cake baker, I'd expect to be able to buy a generic marriage cake, but I wouldn't expect to be able to buy a Christian cross filled, "Mohammad is fake" cake. They would have the right to refuse me because my request for a special creation violates their morals.

This is easy to understand if you're not tied up in social issues.

Our laws condemn discrimination based on race, sex, age, sexual preference and more.
So then why won't you denounce the NHL here?

They have literally stated that if you're a white, non-gay, non-trans, non-vet male.. you're not welcomed.

It's the definition of Jim Crow discrimination. If you support it, you're no better.

It appears the NHL has realized its discrimination and has changed its tune:

"The National Hockey League (NHL) reversed course late this week over a controversial job fair that was deemed “discriminatory” after Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis warned that it would not be tolerated in the state of Florida."

"The league said that the event was now open to anyone who wanted to attend as long as they were at least 18 years old. The league’s reversal came after Bryan Griffin, a spokesman for the governor, responded to the job fair in a statement, saying that this type of discriminatory job posting would not be tolerated in the state of Florida and that the league needs to “immediately remove and denounce the discriminatory prohibitions it has imposed.”

Good call NHL.. too little too late though. You clearly are bowing to the minority woke brigade. They ought to be ashamed to have attempted to pass Jim Crow legislation.. don't you agree Moonglow JoeB131 Superbadbrutha Golfing Gator ????

But you only care when it is done to white dudes .
Queers sought out the baker knowing he was Christian because they have a grudge and want to force society to conform to their perverted lifestyle

Is it a coincidence that you look down on Christians also?

And the same goes for the woke NHL and its racist attack on whites

You can close your eyes and plug your ears to all of that

But you cant make it right

I avoided your constant attempts due to the clear massive difference between the issues, but I'll sum it up here:

The bakers never denied regular service to gay people. They provided standard cakes and anyone could buy them... black, white, asian, hispanic, gay, straight, trans, etc. So your narrative is busted.

The issue came in which special cakes were introduced in which the business had to apply creative license and specific application. That's where forcing people to act against their religion comes into play. If I went to a Muslim cake baker, I'd expect to be able to buy a generic marriage cake, but I wouldn't expect to be able to buy a Christian cross filled, "Mohammad is fake" cake. They would have the right to refuse me because my request for a special creation violates their morals.

This is easy to understand if you're not tied up in social issues.

And the NHL is not denying employment to straight white males. This hiring even was a unique event where they were targeting a specific group.

So then why won't you denounce the NHL here?

They have literally stated that if you're a white, non-gay, non-trans, non-vet male.. you're not welcomed.

It's the definition of Jim Crow discrimination. If you support it, you're no better.

Because I think our laws are wrong.

Just like I supported the bakers right to do what they did, I support the NHLs right to do this.

Queers sought out the baker knowing he was Christian because they have a grudge and want to force society to conform to their perverted lifestyle

And then you continue to prove me correct. You support the baker based on your hatred of those he discriminated against.

Is it a coincidence that you look down on Christians also?

Only those that are not Christlike. One should never need to tell someone they are a Christian. The people on this forum that are the loudest in telling people they are, also are the least Christlike.

It appears the NHL has realized its discrimination and has changed its tune:

"The National Hockey League (NHL) reversed course late this week over a controversial job fair that was deemed “discriminatory” after Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis warned that it would not be tolerated in the state of Florida."

"The league said that the event was now open to anyone who wanted to attend as long as they were at least 18 years old. The league’s reversal came after Bryan Griffin, a spokesman for the governor, responded to the job fair in a statement, saying that this type of discriminatory job posting would not be tolerated in the state of Florida and that the league needs to “immediately remove and denounce the discriminatory prohibitions it has imposed.”

Good call NHL.. too little too late though. You clearly are bowing to the minority woke brigade. They ought to be ashamed to have attempted to pass Jim Crow legislation.. don't you agree Moonglow JoeB131 Superbadbrutha Golfing Gator ????
I guess that means you are a member of the asleep brigade, see you have to be asleep to become woke all of a sudden. You don't mind discrimination, as long as, you are on the side that is handing it out. You use the excuse that folks should be judged on their merits, but we all know that is BS. You have never been hired or selected on merits, you have always enjoyed white privilege and you will fight like a dog if you think you are in jeopardy of losing it.

Forum List

Back