Nice going

To me, this is the best copy of "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer".

God bless you and AJ always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, "Last Christmas" "Happy Christmas (War Is Over)", and "All I Want For Christmas Is You" are the most over played songs. "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree", "Jingle Bell Rock", and "Holly Jolly Christmas" are right behind them three songs.

Frosty” is a song that perfectly encapsulates the patriarchy that has dominated American society and Western civilization. Not only do the writers assume Frosty’s gender is male-identifying by including “he/his” pronouns in the lyrics, but they also dismiss any inclusion of snow-birthing-persons. Such sexism is emblematic of the patriarchal oppression all snow-birthing-persons face in their daily lives and professional careers.

Whats the difference between Snowmen and Snowwomen?

Snow Balls

Frosty” is a song that perfectly encapsulates the patriarchy that has dominated American society and Western civilization. Not only do the writers assume Frosty’s gender is male-identifying by including “he/his” pronouns in the lyrics, but they also dismiss any inclusion of snow-birthing-persons. Such sexism is emblematic of the patriarchal oppression all snow-birthing-persons face in their daily lives and professional careers.

Whats the difference between Snowmen and Snowwomen?

Snow Balls
Now that is tasteful without being gaudy.

To me, this is the best copy of "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer".

God bless you and AJ always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, "Last Christmas" "Happy Christmas (War Is Over)", and "All I Want For Christmas Is You" are the most over played songs. "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree", "Jingle Bell Rock", and "Holly Jolly Christmas" are right behind them three songs.

Okay, sue me if I'm going off topic, but only one country Christmas song can follow AJ.

Okay, sue me if I'm going off topic, but only one country Christmas song can follow AJ.

My favorite parts of that song are when he says, "And she takes the ones that I didn't eat....", "And those kids just stand there waiting for the ones I miss.", and "That's why I eat Christmas cookies all year long." :D :D :D

God bless you and the country king always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back