Nick Sandmann case against NBC goes to Discovery Phase

The Left hates Trump using Twitter because he uses it to speak directly to the American people. The leftist media can no longer "interpret" for us what the President says.

Tweeter :laugh2: Just the idea of it is laughable.

As I always say, if a wrecker is for wrecks, what's Twitter for?
Who cares what you always say?

Apparently you do, for every time I post you're there humping my leg.
Oh, it's just so terribly unfair that people are allowed to disagree with you!!

The Left hates Trump using Twitter because he uses it to speak directly to the American people. The leftist media can no longer "interpret" for us what the President says.

Hey, the peanut gallery asked "who cares" and I gave 'em an answer sooooooooooo..........

Sandman is suing the media for reporting that he is a little shit?

Basically speaking,yes.

It isn't a proper news story for a news network to report their negative opinions about private citizens- particularly when the information they are basing their opinions in false and misleading.

Correct, it isn't.

Can you show us where one did that?

I can look at the responses of liberals in reaction to the story and can see that the Main Stream Media message that Sandmann and companions were "little shits" was received.

I think its the fact that the boys were engaged in the big protest in favor of Life Itself as well as their patriotic head gear that got the media's goat about this.
The boys were little shits and their chaperones are lucky they did not get the shit beat out of them
What did the boys do, and who told you they were little shits?

Basically speaking,yes.

It isn't a proper news story for a news network to report their negative opinions about private citizens- particularly when the information they are basing their opinions in false and misleading.

Correct, it isn't.

I can look at the responses of liberals in reaction to the story and can see that the Main Stream Media message that Sandmann and companions were "little shits" was received.

I think its the fact that the boys were engaged in the big protest in favor of Life Itself as well as their patriotic head gear that got the media's goat about this.
The boys were little shits and their chaperones are lucky they did not get the shit beat out of them

When you were one of the teenagers, how would you have behaved to a group of Black Congressional Israelites who were trashing the children calling them everything except a child of God?

How would you have responded to drunk in Indian garb walking straight into your space , banging a bongo 3 inches from your face?

I think the real problem CNN had with the boys is that they wore patriotic headgear and were in Washington to support life, so they put out liberal dogwhistles to try and ruin the children's lives.

Neither CNN, nor NBC/ABC/CBS/FNC, nor WaPo, nor NYT (etc etc) makes a dime off "dog whistles". They make many a dime from selling you shit you don't need. And the way they do that is to capture your ATTENTION with some kind of bait.
Oh, none of those outlets sell advertising on their websites and therefore push sensational stories for clicks?

My Adblocker says different.

If an old man banging a drum came towards me, I would have stepped aside
You are a pussy. The asshole got into the kid's face and didn't get punched out. That's what I would have done.

As an adult , we can do that. Teens, particularly when chaperoned, have to stay on their best behavior and the Covington boys did exactly that.

If they would have laughed in the loser's face, letting him know how pathetic he was trying to verbally molest children, that could have brought him down a few pegs.

Remember, there are no drunks in Indian garb haunting the streets of Covington. And the Black Congressional Israelites are something that even adults from Kentucky know nothing about. The BCI's were initially identified as "muslims" by the chaperones.

This was an entirely new experience for the kids. And the Media needed to punish them for it, the idea of young people getting involved in a demonstration in favor of life was a good deed that could not go unpunished.

Hey, the peanut gallery asked "who cares" and I gave 'em an answer sooooooooooo..........
Are you ever going to do anything to merit the arrogance you display, or do you think you're just entitled to it?

Sandman is suing the media for reporting that he is a little shit?

Basically speaking,yes.

Correct, it isn't.

The Media told their devotees that the Covington boys were Little Shits. They didn't use the word, but they send out dogwhistles so their peeps get the word to harass them.

Are you ever going to do anything to merit the arrogance you display, or do you think you're just entitled to it?

Arrogance is it? Not a fan of arrogance? Great, bring this post witchya next time we're in a thread about Rumpypants.

Umma make a copy in case you lose your'n.

Basically speaking,yes.

Correct, it isn't.

The Media told their devotees that the Covington boys were Little Shits. They didn't use the word, but they send out dogwhistles so their peeps get the word to harass them.
Indeed. And none of the lefties here can explain why they condemn the Covington boys without revealing it's because they were told to.

Arrogance is it? Not a fan of arrogance? Great, bring this post witchya next time we're in a thread about Rumpypants.

Unearned arrogance. Y'know, the kind you have.

Basically speaking,yes.

Correct, it isn't.

uh HUH.... So.... "they didn't say it but they "told" it. Huh. Amazing.

What else do the voices say? And how do you tune your antenna? :tinfoil:

Oh I see, that's like an unearned run right? Where you score because your opponent made an error?

Correct, it isn't.

Certain words are codes, or dog-whistles that set the libs' ears perked up like a German Shepherd's. They are really meaningless like "climate justice", but they are very good at getting the word out to the Liberal Sheeple.

Certain words are codes, or dog-whistles that set the libs' ears perked up like a German Shepherd's. They are really meaningless like "climate justice", but they are very good at getting the word out to the Liberal Sheeple.

Ah CODES is it. So you need the supersecret Decoder Ring from the denizens of the hallowed inner circle along with three box tops?

I'm a-frayed that's going to be laughed out of a court of law wid a quickness. As we said before, the shit has to be real.

Oh I see, that's like an unearned run right? Where you score because your opponent made an error?
You think -- sorry, wrong word -- you believe your resume is more impressive than Trump's?

LOL!

You think -- sorry, wrong word -- you believe your resume is more impressive than Trump's?

LOL!

I don't know who said that but now that you mention it, yeah it sure is. My resume has actual JOBS on it. You know, actual positions of responsibility. Then again almost everybody's does, don't they. Almost.

You just keep leaving these YUGE bigly openings and I just keep driving trucks through 'em.
driving-3255.gif

LOL!

I don't know who said that but now that you mention it, yeah it sure is. My resume has actual JOBS on it. You know, actual positions of responsibility. Then again almost everybody's does, don't they. Almost.

You just keep leaving these YUGE bigly openings and I just keep driving trucks through 'em.
driving-3255.gif
ATTENTION, USMB:

Today I learned that Donald J. Trump has never had a job, and has never held a position of responsibility.

Holy shit, you're a pompous ass. And stupid as hell, too.

Run along, now.

If an old man banging a drum came towards me, I would have stepped aside
You are a pussy. The asshole got into the kid's face and didn't get punched out. That's what I would have done.

Not really
If a guy selling ice cream came at me, I would have stepped aside
It’s nit that hard to do

Sandmann was a little prick

LOL!

driving-3255.gif
ATTENTION, USMB:

Today I learned that Donald J. Trump has never had a job, and has never held a position of responsibility.

Where were you when I was out here pointing this out four years ago?

Now you see there, if slow thinkers like you kept up more we could have averted being the world laughingstock. But nooOOOOoooo, we had to have a mass of low-info voters waddle into the voting booths and go "hey I've heard of this guy, seen him on TV" just before yelping "HEY THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!".

Forum List

Back