Nick Sandmann case against NBC goes to Discovery Phase

The boys were little shits and their chaperones are lucky they did not get the shit beat out of them

When you were one of the teenagers, how would you have behaved to a group of Black Congressional Israelites who were trashing the children calling them everything except a child of God?

How would you have responded to drunk in Indian garb walking straight into your space , banging a bongo 3 inches from your face?

I think the real problem CNN had with the boys is that they wore patriotic headgear and were in Washington to support life, so they put out liberal dogwhistles to try and ruin the children's lives.

The boys were on a class trip
They should not have been mixing it up with Black Israelites or and old man banging a drum

If an old man banging a drum came towards me, I would have stepped aside

This kid did absolutely nothing wrong. He didn't take physical action against the encroaching adult, he didn't smart mouth him or cuss him out, he didn't do anything to deserve the way the usual suspects have been talking about him for months now. You say you would have stepped aside, a less well trained kid than Sandmann would have belted the adult or cussed him out. Heck, they were in an urban area, so firearms could have been produced or a roving gang of feral guns could have opened fire. Sandmann did nothing wrong.
Nothing happened to Sandmann, he was not arrested

However, he was criticized for refusing to step aside as the drummer came towards him and instead staring at him with the creepy Sandmann smirk.

That’s the way things work in life, being criticized by millions does not justify a lawsuit
The so-called adult's actions deserve much more criticism. The kid did nothing wrong.

I was raised to step aside in a crowd when someone is trying to get through

Sandman was obviously raised to block their path and stare at them with a creepy smirk

When you were one of the teenagers, how would you have behaved to a group of Black Congressional Israelites who were trashing the children calling them everything except a child of God?

How would you have responded to drunk in Indian garb walking straight into your space , banging a bongo 3 inches from your face?

I think the real problem CNN had with the boys is that they wore patriotic headgear and were in Washington to support life, so they put out liberal dogwhistles to try and ruin the children's lives.

They should not have been mixing it up with Black Israelites or and old man banging a drum

This kid did absolutely nothing wrong. He didn't take physical action against the encroaching adult, he didn't smart mouth him or cuss him out, he didn't do anything to deserve the way the usual suspects have been talking about him for months now. You say you would have stepped aside, a less well trained kid than Sandmann would have belted the adult or cussed him out. Heck, they were in an urban area, so firearms could have been produced or a roving gang of feral guns could have opened fire. Sandmann did nothing wrong.

However, he was criticized for refusing to step aside as the drummer came towards him and instead staring at him with the creepy Sandmann smirk.

That’s the way things work in life, being criticized by millions does not justify a lawsuit
The so-called adult's actions deserve much more criticism. The kid did nothing wrong.

Sandman was obviously raised to block their path and stare at them with a creepy smirk
Again, the so-called adult's actions are far more deserving of criticism than the teenager's. Obviously, the adult was seeking a confrontation and NOT just trying to get through. Your characterization of the situation is incorrect. Equally obviously, the teenager did not give him the confrontation, but simply stood there, not saying a word while the so-called adult banged a drum in his face. He is to be lauded for not escalating the situation.

---------------------------------------------- kid isn't Required to move out of the way by any LAW that I ever heard about RWinger .
What part of not being arrested did you not understand

Being mocked for a creepy smirk is as American as it gets

Sad but true.

108.gif

Which one smirked?
Irrelevant. That's not even close to an adult physically approaching a child and banging a drum in his face. The case simply cannot be made that the adult was acting more maturely than the child.

Which one smirked?
------------------------------------------------------------- seems to me that smiling is legal same as SMIRKING Pogo .

Sure it's legal. Who said it wasn't?

The post I quoted said nothing about "legal" --- it said, quote:

"In a showdown between a kid and an adult, I expect the adult to have the greater responsibility and maturity. In this case the roles were reversed."

He's saying the smirk was the "greater responsibility and maturity".
Compared to approaching, invading the personal space of, and banging a drum in the face of the teenager, absolutely he displayed greater responsibility, dignity and maturity than did the so-called adult.

THANK YOU. That was like pulling teeth.

Just wanted to get you on the record.

Again, the so-called adult's actions are far more deserving of criticism than the teenager's. Obviously, the adult was seeking a confrontation and NOT just trying to get through. Your characterization of the situation is incorrect. Equally obviously, the teenager did not give him the confrontation, but simply stood there, not saying a word while the so-called adult banged a drum in his face. He is to be lauded for not escalating the situation.

Actually there's a strong case to be made that smirking DOES escalate the situation.

----- why else would two people standing around become a "news" item? If the kid doesn't smirk, this thread doesn't exist.

You were raised to be what you are = a prick.

---------------------------------------------- kid isn't Required to move out of the way by any LAW that I ever heard about RWinger .
What part of not being arrested did you not understand

Being mocked for a creepy smirk is as American as it gets

Sad but true.

108.gif
----------------------------------------------------- i'm no hero , but I don't like people trying to INTIMIDATE me and not being Polite to ME .

Actually there's a strong case to be made that smirking DOES escalate the situation.

----- why else would two people standing around become a "news" item? If the kid doesn't smirk, this thread doesn't exist.
---------------------------------------------------- Is there a legal definition for the OFFENCE of SMIRKING eh ??

------------------------------------------------ so what , as I said earlier SMIRKING if it can be definitively defined looks a heck of a lot like SMILING to me and neither smiling or smirking are illegal or against the law Pogo .

OTOH, however, if the "adult" doesn't get in the teenager's face banging a drum, the thread also doesn't exist. The greater responsibility for the situation belongs squarely on the adult.

He approached the group.
He refused to go around them.
He banged his drum mere inches from Sandmann's face.

He initiated the situation and caused the confrontation. The kid literally did nothing. No actions, no words, nothing.

How is an old man banging a drum and giving an Indian chant confrontational?

to me , it looks like the drum banger was trying to assert ownership or procession over a piece of ground that was already Occupied by the smiling Sandman kid RWinger

looks to me that the Drum Banger was saying , hey , get outa my way as I have ARRIVED RWinger .

I mean , hey , why didn't the DRUM BANGER just move to the left or the right and avoid the smiling kid RWinger ??

Unearned arrogance. Y'know, the kind you have.

Oh I see, that's like an unearned run right? Where you score because your opponent made an error?
You think -- sorry, wrong word -- you believe your resume is more impressive than Trump's?

LOL!

I don't know who said that but now that you mention it, yeah it sure is. My resume has actual JOBS on it. You know, actual positions of responsibility. Then again almost everybody's does, don't they. Almost.

You just keep leaving these YUGE bigly openings and I just keep driving trucks through 'em.
driving-3255.gif
ATTENTION, USMB:

Today I learned that Donald J. Trump has never had a job, and has never held a position of responsibility.

Where were you when I was out here pointing this out four years ago?

Now you see there, if slow thinkers like you kept up more we could have averted being the world laughingstock. But nooOOOOoooo, we had to have a mass of low-info voters waddle into the voting booths and go "hey I've heard of this guy, seen him on TV" just before yelping "HEY THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!".
1. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you lying 4 years ago didn't affect reality then, and it doesn't affect reality now.

2. People like you are why Trump won to begin with. You insult the people you need to support you, then can't believe they don't support you.

You are a pussy. The asshole got into the kid's face and didn't get punched out. That's what I would have done.

Not really
If a guy selling ice cream came at me, I would have stepped aside
It’s nit that hard to do

Sandmann was a little prick

I see you doing a LOT of condemning the boys' actions, but nothing for the actions of a supposed adult who got in a kid's face.

In a showdown between a kid and an adult, I expect the adult to have the greater responsibility and maturity. In this case the roles were reversed.

Which one smirked?
Which one approached the other?

It's okay. You can criticize the guy. You won't burst into flame, but your fellow leftists might call you racist. Pay them no mind -- they're idiots.

Last edited:

The guy wasn't trying to get past the kid; he was confronting the kid.

The kid's smile -- you repeatedly calling it a smirk only proves the depth of your programming -- was a reaction to the alleged adult getting in his face, an effort to show he wasn't getting angry.

Try thinking for yourself for a change. Note that you'll probably smell some smoke; that's common.

The guy wasn't trying to get past the kid; he was confronting the kid.

Mr .Phillips saw the Black Congressional Israelites giving the children a hard time and decided to get in on the "fun"

OTOH, however, if the "adult" doesn't get in the teenager's face banging a drum, the thread also doesn't exist. The greater responsibility for the situation belongs squarely on the adult.

He approached the group.
He refused to go around them.
He banged his drum mere inches from Sandmann's face.

He initiated the situation and caused the confrontation. The kid literally did nothing. No actions, no words, nothing.
NO WAIT THATS RACIST YOUR NOT ALLOUD TO CRITICIZE A LEFTIST MINORITY

There, covered that for you, Pogo and rightwinger.

Forum List

Back