Nigel Farage at Trump Rally

Why is a foreigner speaking at a rally for a US presidential candidate?

You leftist DOLTS don't give a shit about foreign money injected in to Helly Rottens campaign but burst a urethra over Britain's Brexit Champion because he makes you look like the GLOBALIST PIGS that you are. SOROS fucking puppets on a stank string.

From what I'm gathering...just about everyone that was pushing for Brexit is politically TOAST in GB.

That thing has yet to get out of hand...and it will.

#LOLGOP

It won't... they will be on their way to become the richest country in Europe... just like the other non-EU member countries such as Swizerland. The enemy threat (rapefugees) will be stopped.

But keep living in your denial and watch as Germany burns.
How's Brexit working out for the guys that caused it?

#LOLGOP
It's actually great! The sky didn't fall, now did it dummy?

From what I'm gathering...just about everyone that was pushing for Brexit is politically TOAST in GB.

That thing has yet to get out of hand...and it will.

#LOLGOP

Really? Post the link to show us how everyone is toast who supported BREXIT.

The Globalist LEFTIST PIGS along with their Master cohort, the walking pile of pure shit, SOROS are melting down more and more... if they have this election won, why all the crying?? LOL

Mr. Farage – who led his party (UKIP) to victory in the 2014 European Parliamentary elections, to a whopping 4m votes in the 2015 UK general election, and mostly importantly, to Britain voting to leave the European Union in 2016 – has used the “People’s Army” moniker to describe his party’s supporters for years.

Americans love an undedog and we love our ally, Great Britain!!!

Remember when Odumbo went over and threatened the UK if they voted to leave?? How'd that work out for ya, you fucking loser?

Mr. Farage has previously called Mr. Obama “despicable” and said he refused to repeat his behaviour by telling Americans how to vote.

But echoing his words from an earlier interview with Breitbart London, Mr. Farage said: “I wouldn’t vote for Hillary Clinton if you paid me. In fact, I wouldn’t vote for Hillary Clinton if she paid me!”

Farage on Helly Rotten, the lying bribing criminal ^^^^

Anyone see any African Americans in the audience? How crazy is it to hold a rally in a city that is 80% African American and have a white nationalist as a guest speaker?

:lmao:

Regardless of the continuing fear mongering, PANIC and whining of the sore loser remainers, the sky didn't fall, still hasn't fallen and we are doing just fine, thank you:

UK economic indicators defy Brexit fears

Data from manufacturers, Britain’s biggest housebuilder and UK supermarkets paint a positive picture of industry after the Brexit vote

A survey of manufacturers reported a rise in exports to their highest level in two years. Photograph: Bloomberg/Bloomberg via Getty Images
Phillip Inman, Sarah Butler and Sean Farrell

Tuesday 23 August 2016 18.50 BSTLast modified on Wednesday 24 August 2016 00.35 BST

Britain appears to be bouncing back from the post-Brexit panic in better shape than expected, after a string of indicators showed growth across the manufacturing sector, the building industry and in consumer spending. ..

UK economic indicators defy Brexit fears

Forum List

Back