Night of a Thousand Vaginas; Libtard Baby Killing Promotion Event

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
When I first saw the title, I wondered if it was a RINO fund raiser. Thank God, no, it was a libtard 'right to kill my own babies' fund raiser.

Hollywood ?Night of Vaginas? fundraises for Texas abortions | The Daily Caller

The reproductive rights group “A Is For” — a relatively new organization that describes its mission as to serve as “an ally and advocate for organizations working to protect reproductive rights; we are a unifying forum utilizing social media to spotlight issues and encourage activism” — is putting on the event.

It's so funny how libtards use words to mean their opposite, 'reproductive rights' = right to NOT reproduce, lol. And thank God. I hope more of these far left bastards practice their sacred right as is possible.

Reasonable benevolent liberals we can all benefit from, but these idiots who are wed to the murder of the unborn are evil little cretins.

I pray God give them all the success that they might ever want for their own personal lives.

Last edited:
this just shows how far our Society has fallen into the gutter

protecting "reproductive rights"?

how is abortion reproducing anything?

these people are twisted

Women controlling their own vaginas make Rightwingers nutty.

they need to make a play on how men should learn to keep their penis in their pants than we wouldn't need plays on women's right to abort their children

these people are twisted

The right to not reproduce if you don't want to is just as important as the right to reproduce if you want to.

I'm not really worried about the people who are responsible enough to realize they aren't ready to be parents (but still want to have sex.)

I worry more about the idiot who has no business having kids, and then expects someone else to take care of them.

Hilarious. Republicans pretending to care about babies. They want to bully women. They don't care about babies. And all the time "SCREAMING" that it's single mothers who are the root of poverty and crime. Republicans even want to take away contraceptives and call women who take them "whores" and "it's a lifestyle choice".

Rush Limbaugh: Women Who Want Birth Control Are Sluts (UPDATE)

It's not about "killing babies". The GOP wants them to starve. And the ones that "make it", they see as cannon fodder for another war.

these people are twisted

The right to not reproduce if you don't want to is just as important as the right to reproduce if you want to.

I'm not really worried about the people who are responsible enough to realize they aren't ready to be parents (but still want to have sex.)

I worry more about the idiot who has no business having kids, and then expects someone else to take care of them.

I don't mind helping to pay to feed someone's child but I do mind helping to pay for someone's kids to ride around in yachts ,expensive cars and party all day.

Forum List

Back