Nike shares hit as Kapernick ad spurs boycott

This ad campaign is targeted at 15-17 year olds. Nike is developing their customer base of the future.

They will take the hit with the middle aged white guys!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

(Reuters) - Shares of Nike Inc (NKE.N) fell 3 percent on Tuesday as calls for a boycott of the sportswear giant gained traction on social media following its choice of Colin Kaepernick as a face for the 30th anniversary of its “Just Do It” slogan.
Nike shares hit as Kaepernick ad spurs boycott
View attachment 214595

oNike will pay the price and it can't happen soon enough. I know I won't touch nike shit made in China.........Nothing but slave labor .

Kapernick a wanna be black asshole who ............Which because he isn't fully a black person makes him like one of those whites who want to be black so they go around actingg like one . Not educated ones either they act like trailer trash.
Siding with good always works out in the long run. A good first step for Nike. Losing the butthurt Trump sheep segment of their market won’t be much of a loss.
How is that siding with good?
For a liberal attacking the USA is always good.
^ he says, attacking an American company that employs thousands because it believes that lives of his fellow Americans matter

Fuck you, traitor
You are confused. No one is saying American lives don't matter. People are disgusted at the pitiful and disrespectful way this clown has chosen to show his feelings. If he really cared, or if it was as widespread as he wants people to believe, he would do something more substantial. Nike is on the wrong side of this.

good news! I am sure if they didnt lose money, the right would be calling for them to be regulated!

(Reuters) - Shares of Nike Inc (NKE.N) fell 3 percent on Tuesday as calls for a boycott of the sportswear giant gained traction on social media following its choice of Colin Kaepernick as a face for the 30th anniversary of its “Just Do It” slogan.
View attachment 214595

oNike will pay the price and it can't happen soon enough. I know I won't touch nike shit made in China.........Nothing but slave labor .

Kapernick a wanna be black asshole who ............Which because he isn't fully a black person makes him like one of those whites who want to be black so they go around actingg like one . Not educated ones either they act like trailer trash.
Siding with good always works out in the long run. A good first step for Nike. Losing the butthurt Trump sheep segment of their market won’t be much of a loss.
^ he says, attacking an American company that employs thousands because it believes that lives of his fellow Americans matter

Fuck you, traitor
You are confused. No one is saying American lives don't matter. People are disgusted at the pitiful and disrespectful way this clown has chosen to show his feelings. If he really cared, or if it was as widespread as he wants people to believe, he would do something more substantial. Nike is on the wrong side of this.
He has been doing more substantial things. Your propaganda purveyors won’t tell you that.

Your stance that black lives don’t matter won’t hold for long. Trump is the last gasp of your movement. Enjoy it while you can.

I'm glad I haven't worn Nikes in 20 years. My sneakers are DCs, much cheaper and last forever.

Fuck you, traitor
He has been doing more substantial things. Your propaganda purveyors won’t tell you that.

Your stance that black lives don’t matter won’t hold for long. Trump is the last gasp of your movement. Enjoy it while you can.
Hey there dumb ass. I never said black lives don't matter. All lives matter. I have no movement you idiot. What substantial things has he done?

good news! I am sure if they didnt lose money, the right would be calling for them to be regulated!

As they do with any company that has the gall to be too successful.

Nike is worrying about its customer base 20 years from now. All these parents burning and cutting up Nike stuff will drove their kids to Nike just because their parents don’t like them.

I remember when Ozzy came to my home town when I was a sophomore. In the first 45 days is ticket sales less than a 1000 had sold. Then some parents found out Ozzy bit that head off of a bat and tried to have him banned. The tickets sold out in 4 hours!

The longer the Kaper nonsense goes on the more apparent it is that Colin Cancer has severe mommy and daddy issues. He will never forgive these white people for adopting a half black child. He has turned his life into performance art. Poor Nike for being the latest for falling into taking sides in a family argument. It is costing them dearly and may crash the company.

Fuck you, traitor

Hey there dumb ass. I never said black lives don't matter. All lives matter. I have no movement you idiot. What substantial things has he done?
Working for and donating to several charities. That is what he has mainly been up to.

You support a movement that demands that black lives do not matter. Saying “all lives matter” rings completely hollow from you.

Fuck you, traitor

Working for and donating to several charities. That is what he has mainly been up to.

You support a movement that demands that black lives do not matter. Saying “all lives matter” rings completely hollow from you.
I don't know how many times you need to be told before it seeps into your thick skull, I am not part of any movement. I can type in bigger letters if it would help you. All lives do matter. Clean your fucking ears or learn to read and comprehend.

View attachment 214595

You people are so shortsighted.

This ad campaign is targeted at 15-17 year olds, their future customers. Nike thinks long term and they will take a hit with the middle aged white folks.

Even with this hit today they are well above just 3 months ago stock price wise.

Parents burning their shoes and cutting up their socks will just drive the kids to Nike

View attachment 214595

This ad campaign is targeted at 15-17 year olds, their future customers. Nike thinks long term and they will take a hit with the middle aged white folks.

Even with this hit today they are well above just 3 months ago stock price wise.

Parents burning their shoes and cutting up their socks will just drive the kids to Nike

Parents are the one's who buy their kids shoes

View attachment 214595

Once again, shortsighted. Nike is looking down the road 20 years you can not think past the next 20 minutes

View attachment 214595

Once again, shortsighted. Nike is looking down the road 20 years you can not think past the next 20 minutes

pretty stupid fucking plan

This ad campaign is targeted at 15-17 year olds. Nike is developing their customer base of the future.

They will take the hit with the middle aged white guys!

Yea, Nike is exploiting the ignorance of young people.

Ignorant old people like you are too far gone to have an impact on.

Ignorant old people like you are too far gone to have an impact on.

Says the Dufus who thinks 15 year olds have a hundred dollars to spend on shoes.

Forum List

Back