Nike shares hit as Kapernick ad spurs boycott

This ad campaign is targeted at 15-17 year olds. Nike is developing their customer base of the future.

They will take the hit with the middle aged white guys!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Good luck having mom and dad pay for it.

You morons cannot think more than 20 minutes into the future. Nike is developing its customers of the future when these kids are the parents.

This ad campaign is targeted at 15-17 year olds. Nike is developing their customer base of the future.

You morons cannot think more than 20 minutes into the future. Nike is developing its customers of the future when these kids are the parents.

You mean mom and kids? Daddy is usually awol

Yea, Nike is exploiting the ignorance of young people.

Ignorant old people like you are too far gone to have an impact on.

Says the Dufus who thinks 15 year olds have a hundred dollars to spend on shoes.

When little Jimmy comes home and whines because all the other kids have the new Nike shoe 3/4 of the parents will fold.

Not to mention Nike is looking 20 years down the road while you are too stupid to think beyond the next 20 minutes

(Reuters) - Shares of Nike Inc (NKE.N) fell 3 percent on Tuesday as calls for a boycott of the sportswear giant gained traction on social media following its choice of Colin Kaepernick as a face for the 30th anniversary of its “Just Do It” slogan.
Nike shares hit as Kaepernick ad spurs boycott
View attachment 214595

oNike will pay the price and it can't happen soon enough. I know I won't touch nike shit made in China.........Nothing but slave labor .

Kapernick a wanna be black asshole who ............Which because he isn't fully a black person makes him like one of those whites who want to be black so they go around actingg like one . Not educated ones either they act like trailer trash.

You people are so shortsighted.

This ad campaign is targeted at 15-17 year olds, their future customers. Nike thinks long term and they will take a hit with the middle aged white folks.

Even with this hit today they are well above just 3 months ago stock price wise.

Parents burning their shoes and cutting up their socks will just drive the kids to Nike

Parents are the one's who buy their kids shoes

Once again, shortsighted. Nike is looking down the road 20 years you can not think past the next 20 minutes

pretty stupid fucking plan

I think I will take Nike’s experience in this over yours.

Wow, what a very racist thing to say. No surprise coming from you

Says the Dufus who thinks 15 year olds have a hundred dollars to spend on shoes.

When little Jimmy comes home and whines because all the other kids have the new Nike shoe 3/4 of the parents will fold.

Not to mention Nike is looking 20 years down the road while you are too stupid to think beyond the next 20 minutes

Yeah, that’s why their stock took a dive.
Dumbass Leftard.

Nowhere did she mention race, asshole racist.

Where did I mention race, asshat? I know damn good and well the family unit is broken and it's not just the black community. It's across the board

Now gfy and cease your LEFTIST projecting

Nike customers are now showing how indignant they are by burning their Nike stuff and veterans are screaming to not use them as a scapegoat but are upset they are poor but nobody should tell the burners to donate their shoes to homeless veterans and poor folks that need footwear. Well....DUH. The world has gone mad. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Nowhere did she mention race, asshole racist.

He's a jackass leftist. That's what they all do, project and assume

If Kapernick
(Reuters) - Shares of Nike Inc (NKE.N) fell 3 percent on Tuesday as calls for a boycott of the sportswear giant gained traction on social media following its choice of Colin Kaepernick as a face for the 30th anniversary of its “Just Do It” slogan.
Nike shares hit as Kaepernick ad spurs boycott
View attachment 214595

oNike will pay the price and it can't happen soon enough. I know I won't touch nike shit made in China.........Nothing but slave labor .

Kapernick a wanna be black asshole who ............Which because he isn't fully a black person makes him like one of those whites who want to be black so they go around actingg like one . Not educated ones either they act like trailer trash.

This ad campaign is targeted at 15-17 year olds, their future customers. Nike thinks long term and they will take a hit with the middle aged white folks.

Even with this hit today they are well above just 3 months ago stock price wise.

Parents burning their shoes and cutting up their socks will just drive the kids to Nike

Once again, shortsighted. Nike is looking down the road 20 years you can not think past the next 20 minutes

I will take a piece of shits smell over yours

Dumbass Leftard.

It went down less than 2.5% on a day when all the markets are down. and has leveled off since the initial drop. They are still up almost 10% for the last 6 months.

Again, you cannot look past the next 20 minutes.

If Kapernick

I will take a piece of shits smell over yours

Well that will teach me!

Dumbass Leftard.

It went down less than 2.5% on a day when all the markets are down. and has leveled off since the initial drop. They are still up almost 10% for the last 6 months.

Market was flat today, Dufus liar Leftard.

Dumbass Leftard.

DJI down 42 as of right now
S&P down 7 as of right now.
NASDAQ down 22 as of right now.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Actually Nike has a great business model, they pay peeps around 3-5 dollars a day to produce $250-350 shoes that they have about five bucks invested in.

Dumbass Leftard.

Nike will bounce back, it was Wall St's way of saying they don't approve of political correctness shenanigans. Nike's business model is too good to ignore, pay people 3-5 bucks a day to produce a shoe they have $5-10 invested in and sell for 150-350 bucks.

Of course the left ignores all that and throws it on the political correctness altar as sacrifice

Forum List

Back