Nike shares hit as Kapernick ad spurs boycott

(Reuters) - Shares of Nike Inc (NKE.N) fell 3 percent on Tuesday as calls for a boycott of the sportswear giant gained traction on social media following its choice of Colin Kaepernick as a face for the 30th anniversary of its “Just Do It” slogan.
Nike shares hit as Kaepernick ad spurs boycott
View attachment 214595

oNike will pay the price and it can't happen soon enough. I know I won't touch nike shit made in China.........Nothing but slave labor .

Kapernick a wanna be black asshole who ............Which because he isn't fully a black person makes him like one of those whites who want to be black so they go around actingg like one . Not educated ones either they act like trailer trash.
Siding with good always works out in the long run. A good first step for Nike. Losing the butthurt Trump sheep segment of their market won’t be much of a loss.

Lololol...unless Nike is planning on marketing only in marxist shitholes, I imagine they'll quietly replace the anti-american POS as their face.

You are confused. No one is saying American lives don't matter. People are disgusted at the pitiful and disrespectful way this clown has chosen to show his feelings. If he really cared, or if it was as widespread as he wants people to believe, he would do something more substantial. Nike is on the wrong side of this.
He has been doing more substantial things. Your propaganda purveyors won’t tell you that.

Your stance that black lives don’t matter won’t hold for long. Trump is the last gasp of your movement. Enjoy it while you can.
Hey there dumb ass. I never said black lives don't matter. All lives matter. I have no movement you idiot. What substantial things has he done?
Working for and donating to several charities. That is what he has mainly been up to.

You support a movement that demands that black lives do not matter. Saying “all lives matter” rings completely hollow from you.
Meanwhile you and your ilk claim saying all lives matter is racist cause we don't put your current favorite race first.
You are a fucking moron.
Really? You deny that people on the left have said it is racist to say all lives matter? Be specific and state that is what you mean.

He has been doing more substantial things. Your propaganda purveyors won’t tell you that.

Your stance that black lives don’t matter won’t hold for long. Trump is the last gasp of your movement. Enjoy it while you can.
Hey there dumb ass. I never said black lives don't matter. All lives matter. I have no movement you idiot. What substantial things has he done?
Working for and donating to several charities. That is what he has mainly been up to.

You support a movement that demands that black lives do not matter. Saying “all lives matter” rings completely hollow from you.
Meanwhile you and your ilk claim saying all lives matter is racist cause we don't put your current favorite race first.
You are a fucking moron.
Really? You deny that people on the left have said it is racist to say all lives matter? Be specific and state that is what you mean.
They said that on this forum.

You are a fucking moron.
That was meant for blackflag not you. Fat fingers on an I phone

(Reuters) - Shares of Nike Inc (NKE.N) fell 3 percent on Tuesday as calls for a boycott of the sportswear giant gained traction on social media following its choice of Colin Kaepernick as a face for the 30th anniversary of its “Just Do It” slogan.
View attachment 214595

oNike will pay the price and it can't happen soon enough. I know I won't touch nike shit made in China.........Nothing but slave labor .

Kapernick a wanna be black asshole who ............Which because he isn't fully a black person makes him like one of those whites who want to be black so they go around actingg like one . Not educated ones either they act like trailer trash.
Siding with good always works out in the long run. A good first step for Nike. Losing the butthurt Trump sheep segment of their market won’t be much of a loss.

Lololol...unless Nike is planning on marketing only in marxist shitholes, I imagine they'll quietly replace the anti-american POS as their face.
Unlikely. You racist, inbred mutants were never exactly their target market.

1zunnuqiy7k11.jpg
OMG. You can’t get any dumber.
WtPogxm.jpg

View attachment 214595

Nope just meant for racists like you.

View attachment 214595

Yeah, I'm sure the Nike ppl are cool with this:

"Nike Inc. (NKE) fell 3% on Tuesday after the sportswear giant unveiled a new advertising campaign featuring former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick."

Stocks Close Lower to Start September as Trade Worries Persist

But it could be they just want to declare bankruptcy and bail fully into China.
That's what Fuckerberg is trying to do...but the Chinks won't have his dumb ass.

For a liberal attacking the USA is always good.
^ he says, attacking an American company that employs thousands because it believes that lives of his fellow Americans matter

Fuck you, traitor
You are confused. No one is saying American lives don't matter. People are disgusted at the pitiful and disrespectful way this clown has chosen to show his feelings. If he really cared, or if it was as widespread as he wants people to believe, he would do something more substantial. Nike is on the wrong side of this.

All lives do matter, dumbass.

^ he says, attacking an American company that employs thousands because it believes that lives of his fellow Americans matter

Fuck you, traitor

All lives do matter, dumbass.
Not to progressives they don't.

And marxists believe no lives matter.

View attachment 214595

Yo, Proud To Be An American!
latest

"GTP"

Isn't that some kind of White Power Signal?

I'll never buy another Nike product.

Just think of the stupidity of the corporate genius who thought this was a good marketing ploy. Haven't they learned anything from examples like Dick's Sporting or The Red Hen?

When little Jimmy comes home and whines because all the other kids have the new Nike shoe 3/4 of the parents will fold.

Not to mention Nike is looking 20 years down the road while you are too stupid to think beyond the next 20 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yeah, that’s why their stock took a dive.
Dumbass Leftard.

It went down less than 2.5% on a day when all the markets are down. and has leveled off since the initial drop. They are still up almost 10% for the last 6 months.

Again, you cannot look past the next 20 minutes.

Market was flat today, Dufus liar Leftard.

DJI down 42 as of right now
S&P down 7 as of right now.
NASDAQ down 22 as of right now.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Down 12 = 0.04%, dumbass.

Thanks for admitting it was down. That is a good first step

Yeah, that’s why their stock took a dive.
Dumbass Leftard.

It went down less than 2.5% on a day when all the markets are down. and has leveled off since the initial drop. They are still up almost 10% for the last 6 months.

Again, you cannot look past the next 20 minutes.

Market was flat today, Dufus liar Leftard.

DJI down 42 as of right now
S&P down 7 as of right now.
NASDAQ down 22 as of right now.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

The DOW is down .12%...Nike down 3.16%......
Nike Lost $4B with a B today because they signed the asshole.

Nike did not lose anything today, the people that have their stock lost 4B today.

Since they ended up going down more than 3% I very well might buy some myself tomorrow.

They are a good bet to keep going up.

upload_2018-9-4_16-49-2.png

Forum List

Back