Nike shares hit as Kapernick ad spurs boycott

(Reuters) - Shares of Nike Inc (NKE.N) fell 3 percent on Tuesday as calls for a boycott of the sportswear giant gained traction on social media following its choice of Colin Kaepernick as a face for the 30th anniversary of its “Just Do It” slogan.
Nike shares hit as Kaepernick ad spurs boycott
View attachment 214595

oNike will pay the price and it can't happen soon enough. I know I won't touch nike shit made in China.........Nothing but slave labor .

Kapernick a wanna be black asshole who ............Which because he isn't fully a black person makes him like one of those whites who want to be black so they go around actingg like one . Not educated ones either they act like trailer trash.

Didn't you dumbasses learn the first time around with freedom fries?

The players are going to keep right on protesting, Kapernick is going to getting paid, young kids in America still love football no matter what their brain dead parents do, and Thursday night kick off will be watched by tens of millions who will buy merchandise and products from NFL vendors, and Nike will wipe the shit that is whitetard America right off the bottom of it's shoes.

(Reuters) - Shares of Nike Inc (NKE.N) fell 3 percent on Tuesday as calls for a boycott of the sportswear giant gained traction on social media following its choice of Colin Kaepernick as a face for the 30th anniversary of its “Just Do It” slogan.
View attachment 214595

oNike will pay the price and it can't happen soon enough. I know I won't touch nike shit made in China.........Nothing but slave labor .

Kapernick a wanna be black asshole who ............Which because he isn't fully a black person makes him like one of those whites who want to be black so they go around actingg like one . Not educated ones either they act like trailer trash.
Siding with good always works out in the long run. A good first step for Nike. Losing the butthurt Trump sheep segment of their market won’t be much of a loss.
How is that siding with good?
For a liberal attacking the USA is always good.
^ he says, attacking an American company that employs thousands because it believes that lives of his fellow Americans matter

Fuck you, traitor
Attacking a company is not the same thing as when you guys attack America.

Siding with good always works out in the long run. A good first step for Nike. Losing the butthurt Trump sheep segment of their market won’t be much of a loss.
^ he says, attacking an American company that employs thousands because it believes that lives of his fellow Americans matter

Fuck you, traitor
You are confused. No one is saying American lives don't matter. People are disgusted at the pitiful and disrespectful way this clown has chosen to show his feelings. If he really cared, or if it was as widespread as he wants people to believe, he would do something more substantial. Nike is on the wrong side of this.
He has been doing more substantial things. Your propaganda purveyors won’t tell you that.

Your stance that black lives don’t matter won’t hold for long. Trump is the last gasp of your movement. Enjoy it while you can.
"Last gasp movements" dont get presidents elected, but your child like notions are amusing.

1zunnuqiy7k11.jpg
What racial injustice?

View attachment 214595

You people are so shortsighted.

This ad campaign is targeted at 15-17 year olds, their future customers. Nike thinks long term and they will take a hit with the middle aged white folks.

Even with this hit today they are well above just 3 months ago stock price wise.

Parents burning their shoes and cutting up their socks will just drive the kids to Nike

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So you're saying the company was growing until this bone head decision to hire an unpatriotic douche that millions of people hate?

View attachment 214595

Fuck you, traitor

NUke makes all of their crappy shit overseas.....mostly in China. Fuck 'em. :D

View attachment 214595

Fuck you, traitor

Not supporting Kapernicks very American right to protest peacefully, is attacking America.

But someone like you is way to fucking stupid, and anti American to understand that.

But then again you support a Russian agent in the White House so....

Fuck you, traitor

Not supporting Kapernicks very American right to protest peacefully, is attacking America.

But someone like you is way to fucking stupid, and anti American to understand that.

But then again you support a Russian agent in the White House so....
I fully support Kaps right to protest. I also support protests against his unpatriotic behavior. Dont you?

Fuck you, traitor
You are confused. No one is saying American lives don't matter. People are disgusted at the pitiful and disrespectful way this clown has chosen to show his feelings. If he really cared, or if it was as widespread as he wants people to believe, he would do something more substantial. Nike is on the wrong side of this.
He has been doing more substantial things. Your propaganda purveyors won’t tell you that.

Your stance that black lives don’t matter won’t hold for long. Trump is the last gasp of your movement. Enjoy it while you can.
"Last gasp movements" dont get presidents elected, but your child like notions are amusing.
They do with foreign help.

View attachment 214595

This ad campaign is targeted at 15-17 year olds, their future customers. Nike thinks long term and they will take a hit with the middle aged white folks.

Even with this hit today they are well above just 3 months ago stock price wise.

Parents burning their shoes and cutting up their socks will just drive the kids to Nike

So you're saying the company was growing until this bone head decision to hire an unpatriotic douche that millions of people hate?

Of course the company was growing, they always do. But they have to look to the future, today's middle aged white men that are POed at them right now will not be buying shoes forever. You call it a boneheaded move, but you are not their targeted audience for this ad campaign. My 16 year old thinks the whole thing is pretty cool, though he does not wear Nike right now ,but who knows that might change because of this.

Nike just signed an 8 year contract with the NFL, do you really think they care about some moron's burning their shit on FaceBook?

All of this from a guy that sat on the bench during the anthem for a pre season game in which he had just learned he would not be the starting QB....he sat down in anger over that...the anthem just happened to be beginning giving him this BS story about bad cops....he was butt hurt because he lost his starting position...not bad cops....that came later....

View attachment 214595

Yo, Proud To Be An American!
latest

"GTP"

Isn't that some kind of White Power Signal?
View attachment 214595

Didn't you dumbasses learn the first time around with freedom fries?

The players are going to keep right on protesting, Kapernick is going to getting paid, young kids in America still love football no matter what their brain dead parents do, and Thursday night kick off will be watched by tens of millions who will buy merchandise and products from NFL vendors, and Nike will wipe the shit that is whitetard America right off the bottom of it's shoes.
How long ago was freedom fries, anyway?

15 years ago. That's a really dated reference, and the fact that you have to go back that far is a great example of how lame the left is.

View attachment 214595

Of course the company was growing, they always do. But they have to look to the future, today's middle aged white men that are POed at them right now will not be buying shoes forever. You call it a boneheaded move, but you are not their targeted audience for this ad campaign. My 16 year old thinks the whole thing is pretty cool, though he does not wear Nike right now ,but who knows that might change because of this.

Nike just signed an 8 year contract with the NFL, do you really think they care about some moron's burning their shit on FaceBook?
They basically just lost 4 billion dollars. Do you think Kap will earn that back? If not, it was definitely a bone headed move.

View attachment 214595

They basically just lost 4 billion dollars. Do you think Kap will earn that back? If not, it was definitely a bone headed move.

Their stockholders lost 4 billion, not Nike. I would be willing to bet that by the end of this week their stock is back to above where it started today, in fact I may put my money where my mouth and buy some if they drop at all in the AM.

This move was not about you and I, this move, according to Nike themselves was targeted at 15-17 year olds. Not for now, but for the future.

View attachment 214595

Their stockholders lost 4 billion, not Nike. I would be willing to bet that by the end of this week their stock is back to above where it started today, in fact I may put my money where my mouth and buy some if they drop at all in the AM.

This move was not about you and I, this move, according to Nike themselves was targeted at 15-17 year olds. Not for now, but for the future.
It's clearly not working out as planned, regardless of what ages they target.

View attachment 214595

Because the other side demands that black people’s lives should not matter

Wrong again. The other side demands that Black people's lives are just as important as he the lives of all other people. You obviously think that Black people lives are somehow special.

View attachment 214595

Because the other side demands that black people’s lives should not matter

Wrong again. The other side demands that Black people's lives are just as important as he the lives of all other people. You obviously think that Black people lives are somehow special.
Thinking black lives are as important as white live is racist. Got It!

Forum List

Back