*Nikki Goes Under Bus*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. She's bitten the hand that once fed her.
2. She will get her big ass run over now, getting thrown under the bus.
3. She deserves it at this point.
4. Claiming to use age as her method to attack Trump.
5. They said Reagan was too old too, he calmly says, "Now i didn't want to bring there inexperience of youth into my run for office, but seeing i have age and experience on my side, i will trout that out now, and whack these kids over the head with it." ~ Reagan ~ not actual quote, but what he was getting at, which is true.
6. Nikki better get back to biting her pillow, and stfu, she has officially stepped into oblivion.
7. She stepped over the line of attack, now she just put a target for Trump on her back.
8. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. This just in... .. . ... ... ... .. . ...
2. READ:

3. End of article he speaks about Nikki.

from link;
“I talked to her for a little while, I said, ‘Look, you know, go by your heart if you want to run,’” Trump said. “She’s publicly said that ‘I would never run against my president, he was a great president.’”

Trump said he told Haley that she “should do it.”

Haley, who recently relocated her top aides to Charleston, is said to be weighing the timing of a campaign launch at this point, not wanting to be the first one to take on Trump by herself. In 2021, she said she would not challenge Trump if he ran again for the White House in 2024."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

5. They said Reagan was too old too, he calmly says, "Now i didn't want to bring there inexperience of youth into my run for office, but seeing i have age and experience on my side, i will trout that out now, and whack these kids over the head with it." ~ Reagan ~ not actual quote, but what he was getting at, which is true.
6. Nikki better get back to biting her pillow, and stfu, she has officially stepped into oblivion.
7. She stepped over the line of attack, now she just put a target for Trump on her back.
8. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Wait..weren’t you guys saying Biden was too old?

Sorry bout that,

8. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Not sure what you mean by under the bus. She didn't throw Trump under the bus and Trump didn't throw her under the bus.

Sorry bout that,

1. Nikki is rather randy, butt's too big.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I usually agree with you, Sir James, but numbers don't lie.
Nikki Haley measurements
Body shape:Hourglass (explanation)
Dress size:6 (chart)
Breasts-Waist-Hips:35-25-36 inches (89-64-91 cm)
Shoe/Feet:8.5
Bra size:34C
Cup size:C
Height:5’ 8” (173 cm)
Weight:130 pounds (59 kg)

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure Trump hasn't body slammed the broad yet, but she keeps this crap up he will.
2. I wonder how he will phrase it?
3. He will knock her outa the Park!
4. If she grows legs on 2024, she will get them promptly cut out from under her.
5. She gotta big ole butt too. lol!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. She protects that huge butt, no pics of it to be found on the whole of internet.
2. She safeguards that ass!!!!
3. Thats her weak spot.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nikki Haley botched the flag issue in South Carolina. She will have a very tough time winning any primaries in the south.

Forum List

Back