Nikki Haley at United Nations: US is ‘taking names’ of ‘those that don’t have our back’

If, however, we are headed toward isolationism, then Sweet Nikki's threat does not mean a whole lot.

She made some good comments. "In the course of her Senate confirmation hearing, Haley testified several times that she did not believe in a "slash and burn" approach to U.S. funding at the U.N. instead advocating for "strategic cutting" and at times a withholding of dues. //// "I do not think we need to pull money from the U.N.," Haley told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee last week. "It's not something I would consider as ambassador or anything that I would suggest back to you for Congress."

I don't see anything in the above that threatens NATO or Israel.

And I don't see anything that helps Russia.

Nikki Haley warns UN that US will 'take names of those who don't have our back'
As if she or Drumplethinskin know where those countries are, how to spell them, and who their leaders are. Geography......is.....hard......
obama thought there we're 57 states for awhile there. not sure which is more embarrassing for him, that or the erection on the campaign plane.

all fifty seven except for alaska and hawaii, staff wouldn't let him go.

The UN is a huge financial drain on the American taxpayer. ...... :cool:

U.S. Funding of the U.N. System

"The U.S. has been the largest financial supporter of the U.N. since the organization’s founding in 1945. The U.S. is currently assessed 22 percent of the U.N. regular budget and more than 27 percent of the U.N. peacekeeping budget. In dollar terms, the Administration’s budget for FY 2011 requested $516.3 million for the U.N. regular budget and more than $2.182 billion for the peacekeeping budget."

U.S. Funding of the United Nations Reaches All-Time High

Repubs use the un as a means to hold the world at gunpoint. And now they want to use our military to spread christanity at the point of a gun. So you better buckle up. It's gonna be a rough ride
sweeping statements of the year so far, well done.

Forum List

Back