Nikki Haley slams 'disgusting' silence from Dems after Mexican flag raised at ICE facility

But not a word from Haley about the abuse of families and children inside these facilities. Just concern about a piece of cloth, not the children who are being abused, or harmed.

I expected better from Haley.

Not a word from you about child trafficking and how democrats are not supplying enough funds to keep the illegals and thus children OUT OF THE COUNTRY and the "concentration camps".

Not surprised, you probably prefer the Mexican flag to the Canadian flag.

Just stop with the lies about trafficking. DNA tests at the border are proving that the vast majority, well in excess of 3/4 of the children crossing the border, are travelling with their parents. Of the other children, the vast majority of them are travelling with other families members, but not parents. Children are NOT being trafficked across the border. Once again you believe the lies because it suits you.

The Hypocrisy of Trump’s Anti-Trafficking Argument for a Border Wall

I don't give a shit about the flags of ANY country. They're pieces of cloth. Nothing more. That you care more about a piece of cloth than you do about human lives, shows how completely out of whack your priorites are.
You are Canadian so kindly BUTT out of OUR immigration laws situations and problems.
<<You are Canadian so kindly BUTT out of OUR immigration laws situations and problems.>>

Ain't that what Germany said to countries and people who protested their camps?

Thank you Nikki..this is getting out of hand.

Nikki Haley slams 'disgusting' silence from Dems after Mexican flag raised at ICE facility

Former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley on Sunday condemned prominent Democrats for staying mum after protesters demonstrating outside a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facility last week pulled down the American flag and flew the flag of Mexico in its place

Both the postmodernist college kid twitter mobs and radical Mexican "take back our land" agitator groups fail to understand the fishbowl concept in all their hate America fervor. See, we Americans live within a fishbowl, separated from the rest of the world by the walls of a glass tank which are forged from the foundational ancient code of Christian morality, patriotism and personal responsibility. True enough these anti-American punks are free to say whatever the fuck they want about America; free to protest peacefully and according to local, state and federal laws. What they can't grasp about the American Civilization they're trying to thwart, overthrow and tear down is how once the walls of the glass tank come crashing down they won't be living in fucking Utopia. They won't be prancing around a communist paradise of rainbows, fairies and unicorns. No, they'll be dying in droves fleeing from organized bands of marauders raping and pillaging their way across the ruins of what used to be fishbowl America, now plunged into the chaos of a new dark age. Such naïveté I can't imagine how these bumble fucks tie their own shoes every morning.

But not a word from Haley about the abuse of families and children inside these facilities. Just concern about a piece of cloth, not the children who are being abused, or harmed.

Not a word from you about child trafficking and how democrats are not supplying enough funds to keep the illegals and thus children OUT OF THE COUNTRY and the "concentration camps".

Just stop with the lies about trafficking. DNA tests at the border are proving that the vast majority, well in excess of 3/4 of the children crossing the border, are travelling with their parents. Of the other children, the vast majority of them are travelling with other families members, but not parents. Children are NOT being trafficked across the border. Once again you believe the lies because it suits you.

I don't give a shit about the flags of ANY country. They're pieces of cloth. Nothing more. That you care more about a piece of cloth than you do about human lives, shows how completely out of whack your priorites are.

Your data is incorrect. Otherwise, they would not be being detained. You just hoisted yourself on your own petard.

Screw those animals. They don’t deserve anything. They want to sneak in the country. They get treated better then people in our own country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are Canadian so kindly BUTT out of OUR immigration laws situations and problems.
agreed. When Canadians put their money where their mouths are then they get a say.

agreed. When Canadians put their money where their mouths are then they get a say.

We already have:

Canada resettled most refugees worldwide in 2018

Now start treating these people better.

We already have:

You got 30 million? Let me know when your ass does. And tell me how many are on the dole? Come forth now!

We already have:

These third world brown people are criminals. They ALL , including kids, deserve to be treated as such criminals. No sympathy, period. Also American servicemen and women have died protecting that piece of cloth called the American Flag!

We already have:

You got 30 million? Let me know when your ass does. And tell me how many are on the dole? Come forth now!

I met your criteria and you move the goal posts. How predictable.

You don't have 30 million either, and according to your own government, they're not on the dole at all - they contribute more than they use.

Our population is 1/10th of yours, our economy is much smaller than yours, and we're managing to do more than you by a long shot, while you, living in the richest country in the world, whine and complain about being saddled with refugees who are only refugees because of YOUR government's policies.

YOU made the mess in Central America, YOU owe these people.

Act like a human being and not a selfish asshole for ONCE IN YOUR SELF-CENTRED, GREEDY LIFE.

We already have:

You don't have 30 million either, and according to your own government, they're not on the dole at all - they contribute more than they use.

Our population is 1/10th of yours, our economy is much smaller than yours, and we're managing to do more than you by a long shot, while you, living in the richest country in the world, whine and complain about being saddled with refugees who are only refugees because of YOUR government's policies.

Act like a human being and not a selfish asshole for ONCE IN YOUR SELF-CENTRED, GREEDY LIFE.

Your brand of bleeding heart crocodile tear accusation sickens most Americans. A lesson to learn, yet to be learned apparently, is to take personal responsibility for your own actions rather than attempt to justify them as the fault of others. To blame for ending up in a detainment facility on the border or elsewhere are only those people who abandoned their birth nations and risked their own lives and those of their families to make the trek and more starkly so, those who crossed our borders in secret. No one else's fault but the human wave migrant, period. What your doing is transferring the assumed suffering of millions of other people you've never met and in whose lives you have no stake, all out of hatred for something deep inside of you, some truth which compels you to accuse strangers of crimes you haven't clue one were ever committed. Folks like you are the most insidious hypocrites. You armchair cast aspersions intended to drum up more hate for people, culture and society you've no stake in and cannot even relate to. Those people your heart pretends to bleed for? They never asked you to speak for them or to self-flagellate for their so-called mistreatment, nor did they ever ask you to nail yourself to a cross of false moral outrage. Shame on you.

Hay! Lady where’d ya go? How much does Canada and the large big mouthed nose

We already have:

how many do we have?

Your data is incorrect. Otherwise, they would not be being detained. You just hoisted yourself on your own petard.

Evidence? Links?

They're being detained for the misdemeanor crime of crossing the border illegally. That's the excuse being used to declare the parents criminals and take their children. The children are being kept by for-profit prisons, even though many have families in the USA because the prisons are paid $700 per day per child. That's $4900 per week for the prison company to feed and care for children.

<<You are Canadian so kindly BUTT out of OUR immigration laws situations and problems.>>

Ain't that what Germany said to countries and people who protested their camps?
Fuck you we re not Nazi Germany you Liberal retard.

We already have:

Fuck off Canadian, it is NONE of your Business.

We already have:

Fuck off Canadian it is none of your Business.

Evidence? Links?

They're being detained for the misdemeanor crime of crossing the border illegally. That's the excuse being used to declare the parents criminals and take their children. The children are being kept by for-profit prisons, even though many have families in the USA because the prisons are paid $700 per day per child. That's $4900 per week for the prison company to feed and care for children.
You are Canadian you have no say in HOW we enforce our laws, when we enforce them or any say in our Immigration situation.

We already have:

Great, leave your address, we'll send them to you...dumbass.

We already have:

Evidence? Links?

come get them. Free.

Isn’t it fucking funny how Canada has fucking borders and fucking immigration laws but the USA isn’t allowed to have either? STFU Canada!

Forum List

Back