Nikki Haley slams 'disgusting' silence from Dems after Mexican flag raised at ICE facility

Just stop with the lies about trafficking. DNA tests at the border are proving that the vast majority, well in excess of 3/4 of the children crossing the border, are travelling with their parents. Of the other children, the vast majority of them are travelling with other families members, but not parents. Children are NOT being trafficked across the border. Once again you believe the lies because it suits you.

The Hypocrisy of Trump’s Anti-Trafficking Argument for a Border Wall

I don't give a shit about the flags of ANY country. They're pieces of cloth. Nothing more. That you care more about a piece of cloth than you do about human lives, shows how completely out of whack your priorites are.
You are Canadian so kindly BUTT out of OUR immigration laws situations and problems.
agreed. When Canadians put their money where their mouths are then they get a say.

We already have:

Canada resettled most refugees worldwide in 2018

Now start treating these people better.
You got 30 million? Let me know when your ass does. And tell me how many are on the dole? Come forth now!

I met your criteria and you move the goal posts. How predictable.

You don't have 30 million either, and according to your own government, they're not on the dole at all - they contribute more than they use.

Our population is 1/10th of yours, our economy is much smaller than yours, and we're managing to do more than you by a long shot, while you, living in the richest country in the world, whine and complain about being saddled with refugees who are only refugees because of YOUR government's policies.

YOU made the mess in Central America, YOU owe these people.

Act like a human being and not a selfish asshole for ONCE IN YOUR SELF-CENTRED, GREEDY LIFE.
But not a word from Haley about the abuse of families and children inside these facilities. Just concern about a piece of cloth, not the children who are being abused, or harmed.

I expected better from Haley.

Not a word from you about child trafficking and how democrats are not supplying enough funds to keep the illegals and thus children OUT OF THE COUNTRY and the "concentration camps".

Not surprised, you probably prefer the Mexican flag to the Canadian flag.

Just stop with the lies about trafficking. DNA tests at the border are proving that the vast majority, well in excess of 3/4 of the children crossing the border, are travelling with their parents. Of the other children, the vast majority of them are travelling with other families members, but not parents. Children are NOT being trafficked across the border. Once again you believe the lies because it suits you.

I don't give a shit about the flags of ANY country. They're pieces of cloth. Nothing more. That you care more about a piece of cloth than you do about human lives, shows how completely out of whack your priorites are.

Your data is incorrect. Otherwise, they would not be being detained. You just hoisted yourself on your own petard.

Evidence? Links?

They're being detained for the misdemeanor crime of crossing the border illegally. That's the excuse being used to declare the parents criminals and take their children. The children are being kept by for-profit prisons, even though many have families in the USA because the prisons are paid $700 per day per child. That's $4900 per week for the prison company to feed and care for children.
come get them. Free.
But not a word from Haley about the abuse of families and children inside these facilities. Just concern about a piece of cloth, not the children who are being abused, or harmed.

Not a word from you about child trafficking and how democrats are not supplying enough funds to keep the illegals and thus children OUT OF THE COUNTRY and the "concentration camps".

Your data is incorrect. Otherwise, they would not be being detained. You just hoisted yourself on your own petard.

Evidence? Links?

They're being detained for the misdemeanor crime of crossing the border illegally. That's the excuse being used to declare the parents criminals and take their children. The children are being kept by for-profit prisons, even though many have families in the USA because the prisons are paid $700 per day per child. That's $4900 per week for the prison company to feed and care for children.

Oh, you mean links and evidence like you failed to provide? Sorry! Homey don't play with libtards, especially foreign interlopers!

That cloth represents our nation, our house and our sovereignty. If you don’t have any respect for that then fuck off.

Trump was humping one in the last election... Didn't even call afterwards, how is that respect...

317EB5D0-F690-44CF-BCB9-385EE87D34CF.jpeg

That cloth represents our nation, our house and our sovereignty. If you don’t have any respect for that then fuck off.
Removing that cloth and replacing it with another country's cloth is an act of war and conquest.

Removing that cloth and replacing it with another country's cloth is an act of war and conquest.

No, it's not. It's an act of protest that you have abandoned everything that flag stands for.

That you are more concerned about a piece of cloth than you are about the men, women and children you are abusing and harming.

Trump is turning your country into a rogue,nation, that abuses helpless refugees, and you're concerned that someone removed a piece of cloth.

No, it's not. It's an act of protest that you have abandoned everything that flag stands for.

That you are more concerned about a piece of cloth than you are about the men, women and children you are abusing and harming.

Trump is turning your country into a rogue,nation, that abuses helpless refugees, and you're concerned that someone removed a piece of cloth.
Look Canadian filth go whine some where else this does not concern Canada so it does not concern you Kindly fuck off and mind your own business.

Look Canadian filth go whine some where else this does not concern Canada so it does not concern you Kindly fuck off and mind your own business.

When you start abusing and mistreating women and children who are only seeking safety and freedom, it is my business and it is the business of decent person in the world.

When you lock up innocent people in concentration camps, you deserve to be told that this is inhumane, Immoral and the sort of thing that a great nation does.

The rest of the world is not going to shut up about this until you stop doing it

Shut up. Those animals should have been slaughtered. Worry about your country not ours. Libtards are ruining this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you start abusing and mistreating women and children who are only seeking safety and freedom, it is my business and it is the business of decent person in the world.

When you lock up innocent people in concentration camps, you deserve to be told that this is inhumane, Immoral and the sort of thing that a great nation does.

The rest of the world is not going to shut up about this until you stop doing it

Are you that ignorant. They are trying to come into our country illegally. Such they should be treated as criminals and sent back. Why can’t they go to a legal border crossing. They are animals invading our country and committing crimes and we have to pay for everything for them. We will gladly ship them to Canada. They can come live with you dipshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

because there isnt any abuse why speak out against what doesn't exist
Its just you being propagandized by your liberal fake news media to believe it does

those criminal illegals aliens aren't treated any different then American citizens are treated when they break the law

Illegals are by their very nature ILLEGAL INVADERS. They do not belong in the US, they want to immigrate here? Follow the fucking law. Canada controls her borders yet you claim the US should not control hers, GO FUCK YOURSELF. And stay OUT of our Immigration issues.

/——/ What abuse?
BD784F3A-557E-4063-83BB-91377A36911C.jpeg

You take them..

Canada does not want them because if they did they would send buses and planes down to bring them up there.

Dragon lady knows this and yet sit here judging the U.S. for not wanting illegal migrants either...

That Canada Government is refusing to bus and fly those illegals into Canada tell me your country does not want them either...

So put up or shut up Canada because America is not Central America dumping ground for their unwanted...

You are Canadian so kindly BUTT out of OUR immigration laws situations and problems.
agreed. When Canadians put their money where their mouths are then they get a say.

We already have:

Treat them better?

If the conditions were actually so horrible why on Earth would those parents risk their kids lives to even get put into one of those facilities?

Simple, where they are leaving from is somewhat a living hell because of the fact China, Russia and Iran are funding corrupt governments and gangs to ruin those countries.

Also even if the parent is transporting the minor the minor could still end up being a mule or put into the sex slave business but you do not care at all...

We already have:

You got 30 million? Let me know when your ass does. And tell me how many are on the dole? Come forth now!

I met your criteria and you move the goal posts. How predictable.

You don't have 30 million either, and according to your own government, they're not on the dole at all - they contribute more than they use.

Our population is 1/10th of yours, our economy is much smaller than yours, and we're managing to do more than you by a long shot, while you, living in the richest country in the world, whine and complain about being saddled with refugees who are only refugees because of YOUR government's policies.

YOU made the mess in Central America, YOU owe these people.

Act like a human being and not a selfish asshole for ONCE IN YOUR SELF-CENTRED, GREEDY LIFE.

Stop with the lie right there!

It is true that the U.S. is responsible for it part in Central America but in today time Russia, China and Iran hold more responsibility for the mess there than the U.S. but you will ignore it as usual because it does not fit your agenda to bash America!

Also where was your crying for those illegal migrants when Obama was President?

You sat quietly while Obama did very little to nothing to help improve the conditions in Central America!

What is Canada doing to improve the conditions in Central America?

Not a damn thing except demanding America be flooded with illegal migrants and like it!

What the fuck?

If America is a rogue nation under Trump then it has been a damn rogue nation since it founding!

How would you feel if Americans removed the Canadian Flag and replaced it with a American Flag on your country soil?

I am sure you would be very upset and demand that it be removed!

Also you should be more concerned about your nation than our nation because Canada is not as tolerant as you claim it is!

Immigration to Canada - Wikipedia

Dead right. How can concentration camps be run properly when Mooseknuckles are mouthing off?

Forum List

Back