Nikki Haley: Trump Accusers 'Should Be Heard'

There's not a god damned thing in that post about O'bamacare.

The OP included the whole "if you like your plan you can keep your plan"

You retorted with a bunch of Tu Quo Que accusations a few posts down in what I can only attribute to your defense of Obamacare, and vis a vis Obama's Statements about it.

Once AGAIN I opined nothing about O'bamacare in that thread, though I denounced it in others.

You see son, I was living in New England when Mitt Romney first came up with this shit, so I already knew how it worked. Fortunately I left there before it kicked in. The national law, I simply ignored it. Because you can't require people to buy shit.

But you go ahead and try to prove me wrong, Sparkles. I'll be waitin'. :popcorn:

You commented, you tried equivalence, so I got you on defending it by extension.

Oh fucking bullshit.

You pulled an ass-umption out of your ass based on whatever blanket labeling goes on in your head, didn't bother to cite an actual history, and got caught with your pants down. Now you can't man up to it.

As I said --- go PROVE ME WRONG. Find a post of mine that confirms your point.
You can't do it. It doesn't exist.

/offtopic

I found something in the ballpark.

And its interesting you harp on that one statement, in a pathetic "gotcha' attempt to diffuse attention from the rest of the things being discussed.

You "found" jack shit. Came waddling in here with a post that makes no mention whatsoever of O'bamacare, because you're a fraud. And this is YOUR tangent; I simply challenged you to back it up, which you can't do. That makes you a liar. So basically just enough to smear a person without being able to actually back it up, as long as it helps you politically, is your standard? What a slimy useless human being you are.

Wait -- why does that sound familiar?

Oh right -- they're your own words.

So basically just enough to smear a person without being able to actually back it up, as long as it helps you politically, is your standard?

What a slimy useless human being you are.

Hypocritical too.

Last edited:
“I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley said on Sunday she believes any woman who has felt violated or mistreated by a man has every right to speak up, even if it is President Donald Trump they are accusing.

Asked how people should assess the accusers of the president, Haley said, it was “the same thing.”

“Women who accuse anyone should be heard. They should be heard and they should be dealt with, and I think we heard them prior to the election,” she said. “I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

Whether Trump’s election settled the matter was “for the people to decide,” Haley said.

“I know that he was elected but women should always feel comfortable coming forward and we should all be willing to listen to them.”

More: Nikki Haley: Women Accusers Should Be Heard, Even If Trump Is The Target

I agree! Trump accusers have every right to be heard.
Uh....so they haven't been heard yet???

I think they're making God damned fools of themselves.....so let them be heard.

We throw Bill and Hillary in the left's face...and they fold like a cheap lawn chair. :laugh:

Bill and Hillary? Wow, you are obviously a deep thinker. You're right up there with Forrest Gump.

Smashed in the face with Bill and Hillary personal insults is ALL you have libwit.
Like a truly programmed trumpzoid you point to Clinton’s instead of discussing the new guy’s victims restating their stories.

“I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley said on Sunday she believes any woman who has felt violated or mistreated by a man has every right to speak up, even if it is President Donald Trump they are accusing.

Asked how people should assess the accusers of the president, Haley said, it was “the same thing.”

“Women who accuse anyone should be heard. They should be heard and they should be dealt with, and I think we heard them prior to the election,” she said. “I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

Whether Trump’s election settled the matter was “for the people to decide,” Haley said.

“I know that he was elected but women should always feel comfortable coming forward and we should all be willing to listen to them.”

Trump is counting on his useful idiots like you to believe him over 17 women who all have credible stories.

Some couldn't even name the YEAR or the PLACE....

They were just LYING for the WITCH....

One year after the election?
Worse excuse ever for defending the serial sex offender.
The new guy needs to step down as president.
We can’t have a sexual predator in the White House.

I think all accusers have a right to be heard. That includes Trump’s, Clinton’s, Franken’s, Moore’s and any others. I’m good with that but the Democrats tend to not want to talk about their faults.

Nice thread ...pretty much like how Hillary declared all women should be believed about being sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, and raped ... except for the lying, vast right wing conspiracy skanks that should STFU before they find themselves in a park like Vince Foster was...

:p
Nice deflection.
Queasey thinks all 17 of Trump’s accusers and all 9 of Moore’s accusers are lying.
All 26 women.

I think all accusers have a right to be heard. That includes Trump’s, Clinton’s, Franken’s, Moore’s and any others. I’m good with that but the Democrats tend to not want to talk about their faults.
Bullshit. Dems admit their mistakes and resign. Republicans stonewall and keep their jobs.

I do believe they were heard. Where are they now though? It seems that we hear a lot more from Al Franken's accusers.

I heard that interview, and I got the impression she meant the women who accused Trump were heard and the complaints "dealt with." The women currently bringing forth allegations against others are the ones who should be listened to.
Note that Haley doesn't get into any moral language or sermons; she just says "listen." She doesn't say "believe" or "fire" or anything else. Just listen.

I think she's okay.

There is nothing wrong with listening to accusations, the issue is acting on them carte blanche, without any hard evidence of wrongdoing.

With all the people gunning for Trump, if ANY of those accusations had any teeth they would have been front page news for weeks.

That none of them have moved forward is more telling than the accusations themselves.
That none of them have moved forward is more telling than the accusations themselves
I don't agree with that. There is never going to be "hard evidence of wrongdoing" for the majority of sexual harassment cases, which is why they are so easy to dismiss. You evaluate the veracity of the individuals involved and make a judgment. When there are multiple allegations of the same types of behavior from different women over a period of time, it strengthens the case that they are telling the truth.
Now, based on what Trump bragged about on the Access Hollywood tape, why would you believe him over all those women?

There was enough proof for Franken and Conyers to ditch before investigations could start. There was enough proof for Weinstein to get canned and go through fake rehabilitation.

The fact the Trump accusations never went stage 1 means there are probably hard issues with them, timing, common location, witnesses otherwise, etc.

And when it comes to bragging and bravado, THAT'S WHAT SOME GUYS DO. Every guy has a friend who's tales of his "conquests" 90% outweigh his actual results.

And it isn't just with sex, guys exaggerate to each other on freaking everything. We have a saying "True or NAME" for a friend who's stories have 5% truth and 95% embellishment.
Plenty of tired excuses; I've heard them all. Everyone knows Trump is a groper and if he were a dem in the Senate, he'd be sitting home looking through the Classifieds right now.

Facts not in evidence. He's only joked about groping, there is no hard evidence of anything actually happening.

The Dems are only playing the virtue game because it benefits them politically, just like they swept it under the rug for decades for multiple guys because it benefitted them politically.
No hard evidence? The testimony of 17 women is the evidence. What are you looking for? It all caught on videotape?

I do believe they were heard. Where are they now though? It seems that we hear a lot more from Al Franken's accusers.
Here’s where they are.

Trump Sexual Harassment Accusers Set To Unite For First Time - Make Stunning Demand

That's all the MSM is good for these days, corner a republican for a provocative (damned if you do and damned if you don't) statement. Imagine if the MSM asked Hillary what the hell the "bimbo eruption squad was for" way back when.
Back to Hillary.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Can’t discuss how his fuhrer sexually assaulted 17 women.

The only people making a fool of themselves is perverts like you. If Moore wins he will bury the Republican party in 2018.

Here’s where they are.

Trump Sexual Harassment Accusers Set To Unite For First Time - Make Stunning Demand
Maybe we'll hear more from them. Give us a chance to weigh their credibility and stuff. You can't just expect to make an accusation and simply be believed. If that were the case, Bubba Clinton would have spent years in prison for rape and never gotten close to the White House. His wife saw to the destruction of those women.

Bullshit. Dems admit their mistakes and resign. Republicans stonewall and keep their jobs.

BS when did Clinton resign because I missed it. His accuser had a right to be heard and were never heard so cut the partisan BS. Packwood resigned, for 20 year old allegations, Clinton stood defiantly. If fact Franken denies what some accusers thought however the Democratic Party made sure that Franken resigning didn’t hurt their seat in the Senate before he resigned. Again, it is politics and power that govern the right and the left. Not right or wrong.

Here’s where they are.

Maybe we'll hear more from them. Give us a chance to weigh their credibility and stuff. You can't just expect to make an accusation and simply be believed. If that were the case, Bubba Clinton would have spent years in prison for rape and never gotten close to the White House. His wife saw to the destruction of those women.
You can’t even mention the word trump.
But Bill? Check
His wife? Check.
You’re such an enabler of this serial sexual offending president.
And Trump’s victims have been speaking out ALL day.
Hasn’t Fox told you that?

BS when did Clinton resign because I missed it. His accuser had a right to be heard and were never heard so cut the partisan BS. Packwood resigned, for 20 year old allegations, Clinton stood defiantly. If fact Franken denies what some accusers thought however the Democratic Party made sure that Franken resigning didn’t hurt their seat in the Senate before he resigned. Again, it is politics and power that govern the right and the left. Not right or wrong.
This is a new era in case you haven’t noticed.
You WANT trump to get away with sexual assault. Why can’t you admit it?
Coward.

They were on Meghan Kelly’s show today and their testimony has been replayed all day. Of course not on Fox. They know their job is to keep you stupid.

Forum List

Back