Nikki Haley: Trump Accusers 'Should Be Heard'

DQxrlqDV4AAdEzm.jpg

Jessica Leeds, Samantha Holvey and Rachel Crooks spoke to Megyn Kelly on Monday.

ACCUSERS TO CONGRESS: INVESTIGATE TRUMP!

These ladies should be heard. Go ladies!!!!!

yeah right. if any press person had compelling evidence of ANY wrongdoing they would break the story and win their Pulitzer within an hour of each other.

And what evidence would you expect a person to have? The circumstantial evidence of trump bragging about this EXACT behavior is damning.

he bragged about something vague and general, typical male bravado.

You couldn't get an indictment on the information we have so far, and a good DA can indict a ham sandwich.

Bannon and the Comrade have lowered the moral standards of this country. And each one of you Trumpettes are complicit.

The moral standards of this country were helped on the downslope in a sunk car in Chappaquiddick, in the Oval office during a blowjob from a Long Island "4", and by countless other dems who profess respecting women while using them, and getting away with it because their politics are "correct"

Why not go back the FDRs girlfriend. Anything to defend the Comrade.

The 35% speaks.

Now you are just grasping at straws and giving up defending the progressive ability to ignore scumbags if it serves their purposes.

I dub thee hack-douche mchackerson. King of hackenberg.

No. Trump does something outrageous and stupid nearly every single day, so stories get pushed aside..

yeah right. if any press person had compelling evidence of ANY wrongdoing they would break the story and win their Pulitzer within an hour of each other.

And what evidence would you expect a person to have? The circumstantial evidence of trump bragging about this EXACT behavior is damning.

You couldn't get an indictment on the information we have so far, and a good DA can indict a ham sandwich.

Bannon and the Comrade have lowered the moral standards of this country. And each one of you Trumpettes are complicit.
Yes Bannon, the Alabama pedophile, and trumpovitch the pervert , have brought the real republican party into the light and like the roaches they are don't like the light

Three women who have previously accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct before he took office spoke out Monday as America's watershed #MeToo moment continues to unfold.

Jessica Leeds, Samantha Holvey and Rachel Crooks, speaking together on "Megyn Kelly Today," described separate interactions with the president in years past, with one of the allegations dating back several decades.

Holvey said when she competed in Trump’s Miss USA pageant in 2006, Trump came backstage unexpectedly when she and other contestants were wearing nothing but robes and he personally inspected the contestants.

“I just felt so gross,” she said. "Just looking me over like I was a piece of meat.”

“Nobody dreams of being ogled when you’re a little girl wanting to wear a crown," she added.

Crooks said Trump forcibly kissed her multiple times during an interaction near an elevator bank in Trump Tower in 2005 while working for a third-party company.

“He held onto my hand, and he kept kissing me," she said. Afterward, she ran into her boss' office and said she called her sister.

"And I was like, 'I don't know what just happened but I felt horrible,'" she said.

Leeds alleged that more than three decades ago during a flight Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt.

The moral standards of this country were helped on the downslope in a sunk car in Chappaquiddick, in the Oval office during a blowjob from a Long Island "4", and by countless other dems who profess respecting women while using them, and getting away with it because their politics are "correct"

Why not go back the FDRs girlfriend. Anything to defend the Comrade.

The 35% speaks.
Soon they'll dig up Lincoln

So the Comrade's new title.......

THE PERVERT IN CHIEF.... cause if Moore is elected he will need a lead Pervert.

Now they want this Thread to die.... Like they want the Comrade's accusers to die.

Now they want this Thread to die.... Like they want the Comrade's accusers to die.

Not going anywhere, you cheap, dime store hack.
Jealous

Marty must be drunk again....and after promising his wife he would stop!

No such promise was ever made or needed.

And poor form bringing up spouses.

Speaking of Spouses, I wonder how Ivanka felt after the Comrade bragged about grabbing women in the Access Hollywood audio. Has he finally admitted it was him, or is he still saying the audio was doctored.

Ivanka is still around because of MONEY.

Jealous

Mothers too Enough stupid republicans around here No need to bring moms and wives up

Nikki Haley Says Women Who Accuse Trump of Misconduct ‘Should Be Heard’

Well, she will be short lived in this regime... Maybe she missed the "denial" order...?
Look at you eating up the fake news!
That isn't how the conversation went but the media is hoping that lemmings like you aren't smart enough to figure it out.
Gramps beg your pardon but I heard her yesterday on TV saying all women should be heard All those accusing Trump

Jealous

Speaking of Spouses, I wonder how Ivanka felt after the Comrade bragged about grabbing women in the Access Hollywood audio. Has he finally admitted it was him, or is he still saying the audio was doctored.

Ivanka is still around because of MONEY.

More crap.

Well, she will be short lived in this regime... Maybe she missed the "denial" order...?
That isn't how the conversation went but the media is hoping that lemmings like you aren't smart enough to figure it out.
Nikki Haley Says 'We Should All Be Willing To Listen' To Trump Accusers
  • gettyimages-882117586_wide-75f99ba7f01f7b244867a7d1e18616fec08aaeee-s800-c85.jpg

Nikki Haley, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, looks on during an emergency meeting of the United Nations Security Council in New York City on Nov. 29.

Drew Angerer/Getty Images
    Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the U.N., said on Sunday that women who have accused President Trump of sexual harassment and assault "should be heard."

More than a dozen women came forward during the 2016 campaign with allegations of unwanted touching or kissing, or other forms of sexual harassment.

Haley addressed the allegations on CBS' Face the Nation, after discussing North Korea's missile tests and the plan to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

Haley told host John Dickerson that women who feel that they were harassed by Trump have "every right to speak up," and "we should all be willing to listen to them."

POLITICS
    Here's The List Of Women Who Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Misconduct

Asked by a reporter if the "official White House position" is that "all of those women are lying," press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said during an October briefing, "Yeah, we've been clear on that since the beginning."

Sunday's remarks by Haley, the former South Carolina governor whom Trump nominated for her current post, were a sharp deviation from that approach.

During the campaign, Trump called the allegations fabricated, false and "outright lies." More recently, he's described them as "fake news."

Gramps beg your pardon but I heard her yesterday on TV saying all women should be heard All those accusing Trump
They were heard, in November. And promptly dismissed by the voting public.

If they wanted more than that they should have gone to the police or eeoc.

Nothing to see here but desperation

Did trump sue them yet like he said he would??

Did trump sue them yet like he said he would??
I don't know. I'm not obsessed with Trump like most of you.

Forum List

Back