Nikki Sixx called Pearl Jam “one of the most boring bands in history” after frontman Eddie Vedder dissed Mötley Crüe in ‘The New York Times.’

say what you want about Nikki Sixx, but he is a dedicated musician. as a teenager, he would sit on the floor writing "Shout At The Devil" while everyone partied around him

as teenagers, Crue members would befriend girls who worked at the grocery store so they could get free food, but they always paid for their own booze, it was "a matter of pride"

this is Tommy Lee's 1st girlfriend "Bullwinkle"

D2cdoCfW0AYBYje

DfBjbogXcAEkjHk

Nikki Sixx once stabbed himself and called the police and told them his mother did it. they have since become friends again...at the age of 7, Nikki smoked pot for the 1st time, with his mother, as they were hiding out on Mexico

DA8VMMFXcAAKejt

Last edited:
The same Nikki Sixx who admitted to raping a girl... also the same Nikki Sixx who admitted knowingly having sex with minors? And laughing about it.
The same guy who was a decade long severe drug addict?

Yeah... this guys opinion means alot. :rolleyes:

Nikki was 1st hired by a band to be their bass guitarist. he stupidly brought it an electric guitar to practice instead. when told of his mistake, he bellowed: "that's ok, i'll play bass on the electric guitar", at which point he was fired point blank

The same Nikki Sixx who admitted to raping a girl... also the same Nikki Sixx who admitted knowingly having sex with minors? And laughing about it.
The same guy who was a decade long severe drug addict?

Yeah... this guys opinion means alot. :rolleyes:
i still like him not that i condone his misgivings

i still like him not that i condone his misgivings
If that's your thing.
I won't like anyone who is as morally/ethically bankrupt as this dirtbag.
I am not so naïve to think Stixx was the only guy partaking of minor groupies and drugs. In that era, they pretty much all did.
The problem I have is this 63 year old teenager still thinks it was cool. And making light of the fact he literally raped a girl... at least one.

"i was a volatile kid who did not like to be told off even when i was wrong" - Nikki Sixx

same!

If that's your thing.
I won't like anyone who is as morally/ethically bankrupt as this dirtbag.
I am not so naïve to think Stixx was the only guy partaking of minor groupies and drugs. In that era, they pretty much all did.
The problem I have is this 63 year old teenager still thinks it was cool. And making light of the fact he literally raped a girl... at least one.
i hear ya...i still appreciate his riffs though, no matter what

The same Nikki Sixx who admitted to raping a girl...
This admission?
I honestly don’t recall a lot of the interviews with Neil,” referring to Neil Strauss, who wrote the book with the band.

He added: “There is a lot of horrible behaviour in the book. What I can tell you is that we all lived to regret a lot and learned from it. We own up to all our behaviour that hurt ourselves, our families, friends and any innocents around us.”
So at least one rape occurred. Who ended up doing the time for the crime?

Nikki says he models his look after Johnny Thunders basically admitting he's a Johnny Thunders wannabee!

here is a morph pic between Thunders and Sixx

BKtin7HCQAEI-n-

Nikki Sixx was originally the name of the guitarist from Indiana band Johnny And The Nightriders, Nikki liked the name so much he stole it, because he wanted to change his original after his father abandoned him as a teen...the song "On With The Show" from Motley's debut is about Nikki's dad

here's Nikki with his former band. singer Michael White isn't fond of Nikki's drug use, as you'll find in the article below...Nikki wasn't fond of Michael White's curly hair either

ESellGfXYAEEUdV

when Nikki asked Brian Connolly from The Sweet to join his old band London, Brian dryly said: "sorry. i suggest you keep your dayjob, this kind of music will never make it"

how wrong he was, my friends

there's a rumor that Vince Neil fathered a male child in before he was in high school...that's how much of a womanizer he was!

"the 1st time i saw London play i thought they were cooler than fucking Judas Priest. they looked like chicks, like the New York Dolls or something with their crazy polka dots...Nikki Sixx had long hair like some Beverly Hills mutt who had strayed from home and fallen on hard times" - Tommy Lee

Tommy Lee describes the 1st time he met Mick Mars: "he looked like a painfully shy freaky relative of Cousin It...watching him interact with Nikki, it was like the Adams Family meets Scooby Doo"

You have no idea what you missed, man. None. The 80s were a blast.

Then the miserable Marxists in the dirty flannels and scruffy beards showed up in the pacific northwest in the early 90s and everything that followed was a downer. Just pure misery inducing noise. In fact, it's no irony that much of the political misery today originates from the same pacific northwest states.

The music industry itself is to blame. I guess they thought everyone was having too much fun and grunge was their response to ruining it all.

A lot of the European nations kept it going, though. So most of the misery was relegated and aimed toward American markets.
Never got into grunge, it seemed depressing like where they came from. The 80's hair bands are a hell of a lot more fun.

Forum List

Back