Nikki Sixx called Pearl Jam “one of the most boring bands in history” after frontman Eddie Vedder dissed Mötley Crüe in ‘The New York Times.’

I liked them both as far as bands go. If I had to pick one, it would be a tough choice, but I would probably go with Motley Crue.

I think probably the Too Fast For Love album is my favorite.

But I like the 1981 Leathür Records version. Not the Elektra version that came in 1982.

Totally different record. Elektra screwed it all up.

The Leathür Records version is more punk. Even some disco vibes in there.

Ah well. I'm getting off here. Trying to wean myself from this joint.

I will say, though, and it's interesting to me, is that you never, ever see anyone argue in the music threads. Like...ever. Music is the universal language.

Ironically, it's a miserable, ''left-wing'' grunge band who comes along and starts sht stirring.

I've photographed both bands.

Nikki Sixx and Vince Neil were drunken buffoons on stage, and it helped ruin their performance. It was one of only three shows I've ever walked out on.

Pearl Jam, on the other hand, came to the stage sober and ready to kill, and kill they did...

13010666_10209229431035038_3529149544900453463_n.jpg

12985635_10209229431075039_9212135802920086466_n.jpg

I can't recall one grunge band that I enjoyed, and never spent a dime to see one.

So many of those grudge folks seemed depressed enough to die. Like Eeyore, they don't wanna be lonely alone, but don't wanna leave their bubbles of misery either.

Anyways- I don't like most grudge music, Pearl Jam included, but I like some of it. Like some Nirvana and Foo Fighters.

Grunge music lived it's short life and died a quiet death like disco. A pox on both their houses...

Too old for the grunge other than Nirvana. Can never decide if Pearl Jam just sucks or blows as well?

Forum List

Back