Nine of the Top 10 States Most Dependent on the Federal Government Voted for Trump

These Moon Bats are confused.

Federal funds for welfare goes to big Democrat controlled cities. Those cities can be in red states the same as the blue states. Cities like Atlanta, Houston, Memphis. Miami etc.

Those cities are the economic engines that power the state.

These Moon Bats are confused.

Federal funds for welfare goes to big Democrat controlled cities. Those cities can be in red states the same as the blue states. Cities like Atlanta, Houston, Memphis. Miami etc.

And those cities are in those states cited in the OP.

You received an F in Civics, didn't you?

I wonder if they know the GOP wants to cut their spending?

BN-XY198_Dshot_NS_20180321011003.png

2018’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States
We built this city on rock and roll

Here’s my impression of a red state tool:

“I hate Big government and welfare !”

(Hurricane and or flood hits)

“Big government save meeeeee! Where’s my free money !”

You mean like Jerry (dirty boy) Brown lover did in Mexifornia with floods, dams and fires?

I wonder if they know the GOP wants to cut their spending?

BN-XY198_Dshot_NS_20180321011003.png

2018’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

30 states and 2,623 of 3,007 counties voted for Trump...ofcourse those ten states did. Further, you have to consider there’s tons of blacks and wetbacks in those states...they fuck up the dependency rate/average.
The following information is actually a more accurate way to illustrate what’s really going on. You’re welcome in advance.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent

Forum List

Back