🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Niners - Seahawks

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
There's about 3 minutes left in the first quarter. No score, very defensive game to start. I'm actually surprised at how well the Niners have stifled Wilson....he has yet to complete a pass.

Will the game continue this way, or will the offense break out at some point?

The big difference in this game is that Seattle is getting a few big plays. The Niners really aren't.

It's still close, but right now it looks like the Hawks might be able to pull away.

Sheesh..who paid off the refs., it's kinda obvious...whine..whine..:lol:

Ya...The five turnovers prolly had nuttin to do with it.

Boldin 1 catch 7 yards... didn't mean a thang!

BTW most of the questionable calls in the first half went against the Seahawks.. Like the non call for offsides on the blocked punt.... The mysterious whistle that wasn't played over??

I agree the refs were bogus but bad calls went against both teams.

Kaepernick looked like dog poop most of the game ...he had a few good runs but his passing game was nowhere to be found.

Wilson's game was off also but he did throw for 2 TDs and scampered for a few good runs. He got sacked several times also though.

Basically the two best defenses in the NFL going at it with Seattle's getting 5 TOs to SF's 1.

I expected the score to be closer but I'll take a 26 point spanking.

Go Hawks!

BTW most of the questionable calls in the first half went against the Seahawks.. Like the non call for offsides on the blocked punt.... The mysterious whistle that wasn't played over??

Kaepernick looked like dog poop most of the game ...he had a few good runs but his passing game was nowhere to be found.

Wilson's game was off also but he did throw for 2 TDs and scampered for a few good runs. He got sacked several times also though.

Basically the two best defenses in the NFL going at it with Seattle's getting 5 TOs to SF's 1.

Go Hawks!

I'm just glad to see you happy Hug-miester...It was a definite butt kicking.

Go Hawks!

Ya thanks! I may have been wrong about Wilson's two TD's...Maybe it was just one. His int was unfortunate as our reciever fell down while the ball was in the air... Not Wilson's best game. SF has a great D-Line and they contained Russell most of the night. He got sacked several times.

I was expecting CK and Boldin to play better as they both had career games last week.

It sure is a luxury to have such a suffocating secondary.

Go Hawks!

Ya thanks! I may have been wrong about Wilson's two TD's...Maybe it was just one. His int was unfortunate as our reciever fell down while the ball was in the air... Not Wilson's best game. SF has a great D-Line and they contained Russell most of the night. He got sacked several times.

I was expecting CK and Boldin to play better as they both had career games last week.

I hates-es them...:lol:

I'd say The Seattle Seahawks are officially the team to beat....

Maybe so. They say defense wins championships and in two games they have given up only a total of 10 points. That puts them way in the lead in defense scoring.

There are still a lot of games to play. I hope my Seahawks don't get the big head and overlook Jacksonville next weekend. :eek:

Maybe so. They say defense wins championships and in two games they have given up only a total of 10 points. That puts them way in the lead in defense scoring.

There are still a lot of games to play. I hope my Seahawks don't get the big head and overlook Jacksonville next weekend. :eek:

This could be the year Huggy...:woohoo:..they know how to win..

Of course they beat them. This win will probably be the best one all year... Unless they go to the Super Bowl.

Forum List

Back