🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NJ Police accused of not doing background checks- on BLACK applicants

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More affirmative action. More Black privilege. More special treatment for people who can't get hired on merit. It's bad enough when silly Post Office jobs are given out based on race, but that should not be done with cops.
State Police boosted academy diversity by ignoring background checks, suit says

feb 29 2016 TRENTON – A veteran state trooper alleges in a whistleblower lawsuit she was retaliated against by her superiors after raising objections that police academy background checks were compromised because of pressure to increase racial diversity among State Police ranks.

Acting Sgt. Jaclyn Jiras, who spent five months working as a background investigator at a time the division was being scrutinized for its lack of black cadets, claims she was reassigned and denied a promotion when she flagged applicants with troubled legal histories and criminal backgrounds.

Court records and administrative documents obtained by NJ Advance Media also show Jiras and another trooper, acting Sgt. Christopher Griffin, were disciplined for allegedly leaking information from confidential background investigations to a retired trooper who ran a Facebook group for State Police members.

Jiras claims in her suit that her superiors, under pressure from the state Attorney General's Office to boost recruit class diversity on short notice, approved candidates who had been automatically disqualified for having suspended licenses, criminal affiliations and active warrants.

Similar thing is done with mental skills tests for cops. Fact is most black men can't read so some cities no longer use written tests .All you have to do is "pass" an interview!!!

This is sad. Yes....all over the nation police and fire departments are being pressure to diversify their ranks, but police departments in particular. The nature of the job makes it critical to screen candidates thoroughly. But that's changing.

As we see....even with intense screening...some bad apples still get through.

But hiring someone who already has a criminal background? Dangerous waters you libs are taking us.

Bux and Shootitinmahface join forces to become Racist Voltron only with this one both of them form the asshole

I went to a small to medium sized town school system. Lots of farms around, you get the picture. I went to the same schools as my black neighbors. It was roughly 10-15% black. We all had to the same work in and out of class. In the entire time I was in school I never heard the N word. We all respected each other and the black kids were good kids for the most part, no different than the whites. If there is a problem it lies in the inner city school systems. It's a shame. I live in Los Angeles now and it amazes me to hear the drop out rate. It's something like 40-50%. Back in my hometown it was like 1%. It starts at home as well. Parents really need to be involved and care about their kids education. Everytime I go to the dentist or the doctor they are foriegner from Korea or India etc. I think our kids are out there spoiled and only worried about getting high and where's the next party. Our country is imploding.....slowly but surely.

You'd think they don't do background checks on ANY applicants. They do check your IQ score, though. They don't want people who are smart and actually think for themselves.

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops

You'd think they don't do background checks on ANY applicants. They do check your IQ score, though. They don't want people who are smart and actually think for themselves.

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops

Good maybe LVPD will accept you this time!!!!!

They did bar the IQ score test but cannot bar the college degree requirements that many agencies have. Any one worth a shit requires a degree or 4 years military service.

Bux and Shootitinmahface join forces to become Racist Voltron only with this one both of them form the asshole

Where did my post mention race?

Where did I say your post mentioned race?

You said I was racist...and I'm not even talking race

breaking-news (1).png

You're still a racist no matter how many memes you make

10 years ago that old line worked.

Sorry to disappoint you. But calling people racist in 2016??? We don't give a fuck anymore. It's over. Yall played the card 1 too many times. Only guilty white libs give a fuck about that false accusation these days.

They have been doing it for a while now. Lower the standards, and turn a blind eye on the background checks just to meet the affirmative action quota. Then people wonder why government services have gone to hell in a hand basket.

I went to a small to medium sized town school system. Lots of farms around, you get the picture. I went to the same schools as my black neighbors. It was roughly 10-15% black. We all had to the same work in and out of class. In the entire time I was in school I never heard the N word. We all respected each other and the black kids were good kids for the most part, no different than the whites. .

Conservative black columnist Thomas Sowell has said similar things. He went to college in the 1950s and says he experienced NO racism. Back then there was no affirmative action and everyone knew he deserved to be there and accepted him. Not like that now is it.?

You're still a racist no matter how many memes you make

You're the one that supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white males, and that means YOU are the racist. THINK, you miserable america-hating wretch.

Forum List

Back