NJ Raises Terror Threat Level for White Supremacist Extremists

New Jersey Raises Terror Threat Level for White Supremacist Extremists to High

While most of these guys obviously don't have the intellectual horsepower to organize a game of solitaire, they may have guns and/or bombs, and there's plenty of beer out there, and this is definitely their time in America's history, their last gasp. Not good.
==========================
The decision to put white supremacists at the highest possible level comes after a number of threats and attacks in 2019, including the El Paso attack that left 22 people dead and two dozen more injured. In New Jersey, a man allegedly conspired with members of a neo-Nazi network to vandalize synagogues in the Midwest. He also allegedly once sat with a machete in the parking lot of a New Jersey mall, and considered an attack on black shoppers.

There was also an increase in efforts by white supremacists to identify and recruit members in New Jersey and New York while spreading their messages of hate in 2019, the report reads. Reported incidents of white supremacists distributing their propaganda — particularly in the form of flyers in public venues in cities and on college campuses — surged to 168 since January 2019, up from just 46 in 2018.

The report said that "supporters of this ideology demonstrate the willingness and capability to carry out attacks, direct and inspire sympathizers online, and attempt to network globally." Nationwide, extremist white supremacists carried out four attacks and had at least 19 additional plots, threats of violence or weapons stockpiling incidents, according to NJOHSP's report.

Is this a joke?

The media went crazy over the bearded fat white guy who fit the profile of every "white supremisist" they love to hate. He spouted anti-Islamic rants on a train in Oregon before he stabbed two people to death. He was found guilty of murder but the problem was that one of the people he stabbed to death was a middle aged white guy. The point is that you can put a political label on maniacs if you think you can get votes that way but they are still maniacs. .

What about the Klu Klux Klan?

You mean like Robert Byrd?

In case you missed it, Byrd repudiated his past conduct publicly.

I mean, you Stalinists accepted it when Trump repudiated his pussy grabbing comment...

Oh, wait...
What the hell does this have to do with Stalin?
This whole discussion is rooted in the desire of Americans to defend our nation and its people.

You Stalinists are hypocrites. You'll find any reason to excuse bad acts by your own. ANY reason.

What in the hell is a "Stalinist" in 21st Century USA? This sounds like something straight out of a right-wing propaganda mill. Who taught you how to say "Stalinist"?

To what "bad acts" are you referring, and who do you mean by "your own"?
You don't want to defend our nation and its people, do you. The people of the USA have every right to go to houses of worship, shopping malls, parades, movie theaters, bars, medical clinics, concerts, and every other place without the threat of being murdered.
Why is it that you don't want to defend your own nation?

Think of yourself and your own loved ones. Is it okay if anyone of you gets murdered? Stop it with the bullshit and sit down and think.

You mean like Robert Byrd?

I mean, you Stalinists accepted it when Trump repudiated his pussy grabbing comment...

Oh, wait...
This whole discussion is rooted in the desire of Americans to defend our nation and its people.

You Stalinists are hypocrites. You'll find any reason to excuse bad acts by your own. ANY reason.

What in the hell is a "Stalinist" in 21st Century USA? This sounds like something straight out of a right-wing propaganda mill. Who taught you how to say "Stalinist"?

You don't want to defend our nation and its people, do you. The people of the USA have every right to go to houses of worship, shopping malls, parades, movie theaters, bars, medical clinics, concerts, and every other place without the threat of being murdered.

Think of yourself and your own loved ones. Is it okay if anyone of you gets murdered? Stop it with the bullshit and sit down and think.

Simply put, you are a Stalinist. You mindlessly follow the party of Stalin, the American democrats. And yes, you'd murder a hundred million Americans if you had the power. Christians, whites, obviously conservatives. Genocide is a given if your party ever gains sufficient power.

Oh, wait...

Simply put, you are a Stalinist. You mindlessly follow the party of Stalin, the American democrats. And yes, you'd murder a hundred million Americans if you had the power. Christians, whites, obviously conservatives. Genocide is a given if your party ever gains sufficient power.

Why do you insist that I "mindlessly follow" anyone? My late father taught me at a very young age never to follow anyone and to question constantly. There is no "party of Stalin" in the USA, and Stalin has been dead for a very long time, which you apparently are not aware of. And Stalin was a Russian. I have never advocated murdering anyone. We are Americans. Are you a Russian operative?

You moron. I am a Christian, and white. As for your reference to "conservatives," I don't have any idea what this term means nowadays. I don't know what these "conservatives" are "conserving." Virtues? Vices? It does not help that the term "conservative" is used to describe societies that deprive their citizens of the rights and privileges enjoyed by other citizens, and has been employed to describe present-day countries in the Middle East that deprive female citizens of rights and privileges enjoyed by male citizens, and has been applied to apartheid South Africa.

Try sorting this out. Just what does the term "conservative" mean?

We all saw the OWS (occupy wall street) rabble disrupt traffic and camp out on public property in NYC but the N.J. government doesn't worry about the threat. A Sanders supporter tried to assassinate every Republican congressional representative at baseball practice barely two years ago but N.J. isn't concerned about Sanders supporters.Undocumented Illegal aliens are a threat to New Jersey residents but the government offers sanctuary. There is no evidence in the United States , let alone New Jersey of an organized "white supremacist" terror group but we need New Jersey to be ever vigilant for evidence of confederate flags or NASCAR fans or just fat bearded white guys hanging around critical government institutions. Way to go New Jersey, keep us all safe from the dreaded white guy mob.

We all saw the OWS (occupy wall street) rabble disrupt traffic and camp out on public property in NYC but the N.J. government doesn't worry about the threat. A Sanders supporter tried to assassinate every Republican congressional representative at baseball practice barely two years ago but N.J. isn't concerned about Sanders supporters.Undocumented Illegal aliens are a threat to New Jersey residents but the government offers sanctuary. There is no evidence in the United States , let alone New Jersey of an organized "white supremacist" terror group but we need New Jersey to be ever vigilant for evidence of confederate flags or NASCAR fans or just fat bearded white guys hanging around critical government institutions. Way to go New Jersey, keep us all safe from the dreaded white guy mob.

They HANDED OUT FUCKING FLYERS!!! The Fascist NJ government is going after people for HANDING OUT FUCKING FLYERS

And this is after they LOST the White House.

There are storm clouds gathering

Useless argument. They are all white supremacist apologists.
For the most part, yes. Look at this thread -- spinning, denying, avoiding, minimizing, attacking.

Pretty obvious.

Pretty obvious how far into Fascism the American "Progressive" left has devolved. Handing out flyers is verboten
And there's more of what I was talking about.

What is it about handing out flyers that's triggered you so badly?

I'm merely fascinated by the behaviors of the Trumpsters on this thread.

I posted it specifically expecting apologists and enablers to jump in and do your thing, and you haven't disappointed.

I see you there practicing your goosestep in front of the mirror, image you were just called to round up those untermenschen who dared to wear a MAGA hat. Hillary losing was just a temporary set back, it's OK to openly embrace your Inner Mao

I'm merely fascinated by the behaviors of the Trumpsters on this thread.

I posted it specifically expecting apologists and enablers to jump in and do your thing, and you haven't disappointed.

I see you there practicing your goosestep in front of the mirror, image you were just called to round up those untermenschen who dared to wear a MAGA hat. Hillary losing was just a temporary set back, it's OK to openly embrace your Inner Mao
Look at you, trying to turn this on me, trying to put me on the defensive.

The thread has played out precisely as I expected. I appreciate your contributions.

Forum List

Back