NJ Raises Terror Threat Level for White Supremacist Extremists

Call us when someone besides a black shoots another black in NJ.
I don't need to call you. I already know.

We know things are going bad for you dims when the only message you have is to scream
iu

at everyone.
Indeed, the illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left has had significant success in weaponizing PC and Identity Politics over the generations, lowering standards and expectations for minorities, in a cynical effort to put others on the defensive by screaming RACISM and thereby controlling the conversation.

That doesn't change what you are, however. It merely occupies the same universe simultaneously.

Oh, and what am I, Pee Wee?

New Jersey Raises Terror Threat Level for White Supremacist Extremists to High

While most of these guys obviously don't have the intellectual horsepower to organize a game of solitaire, they may have guns and/or bombs, and there's plenty of beer out there, and this is definitely their time in America's history, their last gasp. Not good.
==========================
The decision to put white supremacists at the highest possible level comes after a number of threats and attacks in 2019, including the El Paso attack that left 22 people dead and two dozen more injured. In New Jersey, a man allegedly conspired with members of a neo-Nazi network to vandalize synagogues in the Midwest. He also allegedly once sat with a machete in the parking lot of a New Jersey mall, and considered an attack on black shoppers.

There was also an increase in efforts by white supremacists to identify and recruit members in New Jersey and New York while spreading their messages of hate in 2019, the report reads. Reported incidents of white supremacists distributing their propaganda — particularly in the form of flyers in public venues in cities and on college campuses — surged to 168 since January 2019, up from just 46 in 2018.

The report said that "supporters of this ideology demonstrate the willingness and capability to carry out attacks, direct and inspire sympathizers online, and attempt to network globally." Nationwide, extremist white supremacists carried out four attacks and had at least 19 additional plots, threats of violence or weapons stockpiling incidents, according to NJOHSP's report.

I'll take this seriously when they add ANTIFA to the list.
I think both deserve to be taken seriously on their own.

We know things are going bad for you dims when the only message you have is to scream
iu

at everyone.
Indeed, the illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left has had significant success in weaponizing PC and Identity Politics over the generations, lowering standards and expectations for minorities, in a cynical effort to put others on the defensive by screaming RACISM and thereby controlling the conversation.

That doesn't change what you are, however. It merely occupies the same universe simultaneously.

You're a good Trumpster.

While most of these guys obviously don't have the intellectual horsepower to organize a game of solitaire, they may have guns and/or bombs, and there's plenty of beer out there, and this is definitely their time in America's history, their last gasp. Not good.
The decision to put white supremacists at the highest possible level comes after a number of threats and attacks in 2019, including the El Paso attack that left 22 people dead and two dozen more injured. In New Jersey, a man allegedly conspired with members of a neo-Nazi network to vandalize synagogues in the Midwest. He also allegedly once sat with a machete in the parking lot of a New Jersey mall, and considered an attack on black shoppers.

There was also an increase in efforts by white supremacists to identify and recruit members in New Jersey and New York while spreading their messages of hate in 2019, the report reads. Reported incidents of white supremacists distributing their propaganda — particularly in the form of flyers in public venues in cities and on college campuses — surged to 168 since January 2019, up from just 46 in 2018.

The report said that "supporters of this ideology demonstrate the willingness and capability to carry out attacks, direct and inspire sympathizers online, and attempt to network globally." Nationwide, extremist white supremacists carried out four attacks and had at least 19 additional plots, threats of violence or weapons stockpiling incidents, according to NJOHSP's report.

I'll take this seriously when they add ANTIFA to the list.
No you won't.

iu

at everyone.

You're a good Trumpster.
You're a good little cannon fodder for the progressive elite.

UH what makes you think this thread is about other races?
Nothing. I wasn't the one who opened a thread about a specific group , then whined about only talking about a specific group. That was you.
Really shit for brain what group of people is this thread about? GO_________?
This poster seems fairly representative of the mental capacities of the white supremacists.

This rise of the angry right white is a global phenomenon. It's the actions of a cornered animal watching the world change around him and realizing he is losing his long held political power.

WELL JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF IF YOU ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT A SPECIFIC GROUPS
Uh...did you check the thread topic, before you opened it?
UH what makes you think this thread is about other races? The keyword was white supremacists nothing about the other race supremacists
Its all about how the words are framed and use. Constantly spewed...."White Supremacists"....White Supremacists"..."White Supremacists"...Now those who are Progs use that term all the time. The Saul Alinsky handbook. And the violence is minimal. Progs have to look for it or make something much more then it is and they constantly broadcast it over and over. .....It works/worked for them. We see the evidence.

UH what makes you think this thread is about other races?
Nothing. I wasn't the one who opened a thread about a specific group , then whined about only talking about a specific group. That was you.
Really shit for brain what group of people is this thread about? GO_________?
This poster seems fairly representative of the mental capacities of the white supremacists.

This rise of the angry right white is a global phenomenon. It's the actions of a cornered animal watching the world change around him and realizing he is losing his long held political power.
again dumb ass this thread is an attack on the white race especially when you leave other racist races out of the discussion

again dumb ass this thread is an attack on the white race especially when you leave other racist races out of the discussion
10 Stormfront points awarded.
You're a racist son of a bitch next time don't cherry pick especially when you leave other racist races out of the discussion
It's not the world's job to kowtow to your personal fetishes and neuroses, when discussing specific topics. Sorry. You are always free to start or enter discussion about black supremacy, or the tendency of humans to be racist.

10 Stormfront points awarded.
You're a racist son of a bitch next time don't cherry pick especially when you leave other racist races out of the discussion
It's not the world's job to kowtow to your personal fetishes and neuroses, when discussing specific topics. Sorry. You are always free to start or enter discussion about black supremacy, or the tendency of humans to be racist.
Nothing but jibberish Saying this thread is an attack on the white race is not racist it was a factual statement about this thread and what the subject is about.
You on the other hand have your hand caught in the racist jar of shit.

white surpemacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
blacks commit rape at twice the rate of whites
black population 13% ..whites about 65%--yet:
white on black murders -229
black on white murders -500

it is IDIOTIC to try to make white supremacisy a problem
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

How about posting by poverty and slum stats.

Thanks for admitting blacks are lazy and shiftless.
You're not doing yourself any favors here....
What made you such a ignorant racist?
You probably lost a promotion to a Black person, you poor baby. LOL
hahhahahahhahahah

Forum List

Back