NK just fired another missile

So what do you send?

You send a a guided bomb with his name written on the side of it. I'm sorry you might live in some backwards country where dumb fucks like to strap bombs to themselves to blow up churches and shit, but in the U.S. when someone threatens our lives and liberties, we don't fuck around.
Apparently, no guided bomb is being sent. It would hit nobody and threaten your lives and liberties, instead.

Apparently? Are you psychic? You have no idea what is going to happen.
Trump is playing with his toys.

Trump sent 60 missiles into Syria for them gassing their own population, what do you think he is going to do to a country that threatens the U.S.?
Big lies. Trump sent 59 missiles to support al-Qaeda gassing Syrians.

You send a a guided bomb with his name written on the side of it. I'm sorry you might live in some backwards country where dumb fucks like to strap bombs to themselves to blow up churches and shit, but in the U.S. when someone threatens our lives and liberties, we don't fuck around.
Apparently, no guided bomb is being sent. It would hit nobody and threaten your lives and liberties, instead.

Trump sent 60 missiles into Syria for them gassing their own population, what do you think he is going to do to a country that threatens the U.S.?

You hate the U.S. Why the fuck are you on a U.S. message board?

He does not aim at anything. Stop fear mongering. Maybe there is another netflix docu about the greatness of al-Qaeda that you can watch instead.

Just like us, North Korea is learning with each launch. They are also cooperating with Iran regarding technology and equipment. Then there is their ally, China to whom President Bill Clinton gave our rocket guidance systems and rocket motors. Prior to that, they had a difficult time hitting the Pacific Ocean.

North Korea is not in an early stage of rocket science.

Nope. Why does the US so fucked-up things?

Nope. Why does the US so fucked-up things?

What the fuck kind of answer is nope? It's obvious you hate the U.S., so why the fuck are you here? People ride on fucking rickety boats for weeks with little food and water to get into the U.S. How many do that to get into your country?

FatFucks people will probably breathe a sigh of relief when FatFuck gets fucked.
All their food is going in his fat face.

I once heard he has a squad of 17 young girls who travel with him, the "pleasure detail" or something like that. Did he just go home to home and confiscate them? Volunteers? sigh.

upload_2017-5-13_19-30-22.png

What the fuck kind of answer is nope? It's obvious you hate the U.S., so why the fuck are you here?
Again, Nope. I am interested in terrorism being defeated, not supported, so fuck your regime. But I don´t hate the US. Note that I don´t hate countries and peoples.

People ride on fucking rickety boats for weeks with little food and water to get into the U.S. How many do that to get into your country?
Millions.

What the fuck kind of answer is nope? It's obvious you hate the U.S., so why the fuck are you here?
Again, Nope. I am interested in terrorism being defeated, not supported, so fuck your regime. But I don´t hate the US. Note that I don´t hate countries and peoples.

People ride on fucking rickety boats for weeks with little food and water to get into the U.S. How many do that to get into your country?
Millions.

Right... every one of your posts are negative towards the U.S. How about you just worry about your own country and hang out on a message board there? You think the U.S. wants to support terrorism... you're full of shit. You're jealousy is obvious.

Millions.

Right... every one of your posts are negative towards the U.S. How about you just worry about your own country and hang out on a message board there? You think the U.S. wants to support terrorism... you're full of shit. You're jealousy is obvious.
As long as westerners refuse to realize their regimes are corrupted bunches of gangsters, the war crimes will continue. Why don´t you open your eyes? Why do you accuse me of shit? "Who doesn´t want to be bombed hates the US". Uhh, check the "logic" behind your ridiculous claim.

Millions.

As long as westerners refuse to realize their regimes are corrupted bunches of gangsters, the war crimes will continue. Why don´t you open your eyes? Why do you accuse me of shit? "Who doesn´t want to be bombed hates the US". Uhh, check the "logic" behind your ridiculous claim.

Every country has their own internal problems, but it's funny to watch people like you complain about how bad the U.S. is, yet when foreigners come to the U.S. they have nothing but good things to say about it.

Your statement of "Who doesn't want bombed hates the U.S." is ridiculous.

Again, why are you HERE when you hate the U.S. so much? take a look up at the web address, USMessageboard.com. Go complain about the U.S. on some fucking message board for your country. Just be honest, the reason you are here is because you are jealous that you don't live here.

Fat Boy wants to poke the bear, well sooner or later he's going to get his ass killed just like Saddam, Osama, and Gaddafi.

Millions.

Every country has their own internal problems, but it's funny to watch people like you complain about how bad the U.S. is, yet when foreigners come to the U.S. they have nothing but good things to say about it.

Again, why are you HERE when you hate the U.S. so much? take a look up at the web address, USMessageboard.com. Go complain about the U.S. on some fucking message board for your country. Just be honest, the reason you are here is because you are jealous that you don't live here.

Fat Boy wants to poke the bear, well sooner or later he's going to get his ass killed just like Saddam, Osama, and Gaddafi.
I am not here to agitate against the USA and listen: If the US messes up, don´t blame me.
I live in my very own German country, or the remains of it. I do not intent to live in the US, when you apply for a green card all you get is scam mails coercing to pay up.

Millions.

I am not here to agitate against the USA and listen: If the US messes up, don´t blame me.
I live in my very own German country, or the remains of it. I do not intent to live in the US, when you apply for a green card all you get is scam mails coercing to pay up.

Why the fuck would I blame you? You do understand any country you try to move to has requirements?

Millions.

Why the fuck would I blame you? You do understand any country you try to move to has requirements?
Years ago I applied because my prospects here are zero. There are some requirements, nevertheless, it is a lottery and I still wonder how crooks could find out that I applied and send me fake positive "replies" that told me to pay up. There is no fee, it is scam.

Years ago I applied because my prospects here are zero. There are some requirements, nevertheless, it is a lottery and I still wonder how crooks could find out that I applied and send me fake positive "replies" that told me to pay up. There is no fee, it is scam.

How can you blame the U.S. for you getting scam emails? You know how you got those scam emails? It's because you have cookies on your computer from the sites you visit and then when you visit some other sites they collect those cookies and then know what you are into and send you emails based on it.

Forum List

Back