NK just fired another missile

I think DPRK doesn't want to hit any country for real.
They're just acting like "bullies".
It's all propaganda :)
A country rightfully taking care of defense. Totally in accordance with international law. I don´t see any issue here.
I agree they have right to defense themselves but without threat any other country :)
If they want to test their weapons they have all the right to do it of course :)

In international affairs especially, rights are those one can exercise. If greater powers extend a powerful paw, a roaring mouse can disappear.

A country rightfully taking care of defense. Totally in accordance with international law. I don´t see any issue here.
I agree they have right to defense themselves but without threat any other country :)
If they want to test their weapons they have all the right to do it of course :)
They never threatened my country. May be due to the fact we never threatened them.

They never threatened my country. May be due to the fact we never threatened them.

Yeah, Germany has only been the cause of the last two world wars... they are the most innocent country in the world!

Yeah, Germany has only been the cause of the last two world wars... they are the most innocent country in the world!
Guilt dumping prohibited. The West involved itself into the wars, stop crying.

The West involved itself into the wars to help the innocent people dying at the hands of Germany... I'll say it one more time real slow for you... "Germany started the last two World Wars." So don't come here with your bullshit about Germany not being involved in anything.

The West involved itself into the wars to help the innocent people dying at the hands of Germany... I'll say it one more time real slow for you... "Germany started the last two World Wars." So don't come here with your bullshit about Germany not being involved in anything.
So how started Germany WWII? By France and Britain declaring war on Germany?

Are you a fucking moron? Are you really going to say Germany didn't start WWII? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Maybe it was a false flag operation by the CIA... :spinner:

Are you a fucking moron? Are you really going to say Germany didn't start WWII? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The German-Polish war was not a world war.

Germany invaded another country... they started the war. You really are that fucking dumb. Not to mention Hitler was killing Jews by the train load. But hey, you keep thinking Germany is some innocent place and that the West is the guilty one of all the evil in the world, you fucking idiot.

A guy in Iraq had massive stockpiles of biological and chemical weapons too! Our pre-emptive wars don`t have a very good track record.

A lie. At least according to petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and his administration.

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.

- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

If they want to test their weapons they have all the right to do it of course

No, actually they do not. They sacrificed those rights when they continuously broke their agreement with the UN and other treaties to NOT develop nuclear weapons.

FatFucks people will probably breathe a sigh of relief when FatFuck gets fucked.
All their food is going in his fat face.

I once heard he has a squad of 17 young girls who travel with him, the "pleasure detail" or something like that. Did he just go home to home and confiscate them? Volunteers? sigh.

View attachment 126530
Jack Tripper lol... :laugh:
Joking aside I don't think he needs other girls. Kim Jong Un has a beautiful wife :smile:

nintchdbpict0001943760371.jpg

Didn't his wife disappear?
No I believe she's well and alive :)
But I'm not sure about that ;)
His ex-girlfriend was executed:
Kim Jong-un's ex-lover 'executed by firing squad'

Germany invaded another country... they started the war. You really are that fucking dumb. Not to mention Hitler was killing Jews by the train load. But hey, you keep thinking Germany is some innocent place and that the West is the guilty one of all the evil in the world, you fucking idiot.
How the German-Polish war began is nothing of your concern. The Polish army was mobilized and by no means surprised. Again, nothing of your concern as there is no second in 100 years your country didn´t raid another country under false pretexts. As for the Holocaust, I don´t like it and it is good Hitler lost after all. A German "sole responsibility" for the wars, however, is only something for morons.

Last edited:
FatFucks people will probably breathe a sigh of relief when FatFuck gets fucked.
All their food is going in his fat face.

I once heard he has a squad of 17 young girls who travel with him, the "pleasure detail" or something like that. Did he just go home to home and confiscate them? Volunteers? sigh.

View attachment 126530
Joking aside I don't think he needs other girls. Kim Jong Un has a beautiful wife :smile:

There is nobody who was not executed according to western media.

View attachment 126530

You think eastern media says they are still alive?

23 million daily still alive headlines may be a little bit over the capacity.

How the German-Polish war began is nothing of your concern. The Polish army was mobilized and by no means surprised. Again, nothing of your concern as there is no second in 100 years your country didn´t raid another country under false pretexts. As for the Holocaust, I don´t like it and it is good Hitler lost after all. A German "sole responsibility" for the wars, however, is only something for morons.

Dumb ass Poland was only the first step for Hitler, as his goal was WORLD DOMINATION. Your country has been responsible for MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of deaths... and you act like they are innocent. 38 MILLION people died in WWI and 60 MILLION people died in WWII.

23 million daily still alive headlines may be a little bit over the capacity.
I really have no idea what you are trying to say.

Dumb ass Poland was only the first step for Hitler, as his goal was WORLD DOMINATION. Your country has been responsible for MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of deaths... and you act like they are innocent. 38 MILLION people died in WWI and 60 MILLION people died in WWII.
Yeah. All want WORLD DOMINATION and only the USA´s WORLD DOMINATION can prevent a WORLD DOMINATION, right? Look, a fly, it wants WORLD DOMINATION. I´ll send a nuke. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. There´s another one, it violates our extraordinary off shore air space. The fleet is approaching.

Whatever Germany did wrong, its not up to those to point that out, who do the same.

Forum List

Back