NK just fired another missile

Are you a fucking moron? Are you really going to say Germany didn't start WWII? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Maybe it was a false flag operation by the CIA... :spinner:
The German-Polish war was not a world war.

Germany invaded another country... they started the war. You really are that fucking dumb. Not to mention Hitler was killing Jews by the train load. But hey, you keep thinking Germany is some innocent place and that the West is the guilty one of all the evil in the world, you fucking idiot.
How the German-Polish war began is nothing of your concern. The Polish army was mobilized and by no means surprised. Again, nothing of your concern as there is no second in 100 years your country didn´t raid another country under false pretexts. As for the Holocaust, I don´t like it and it is good Hitler lost after all. A German "sole responsibility" for the wars, however, is only something for morons.

Dumb ass Poland was only the first step for Hitler, as his goal was WORLD DOMINATION. Your country has been responsible for MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of deaths... and you act like they are innocent. 38 MILLION people died in WWI and 60 MILLION people died in WWII.
Yeah. All want WORLD DOMINATION and only the USA´s WORLD DOMINATION can prevent a WORLD DOMINATION, right? Look, a fly, it wants WORLD DOMINATION. I´ll send a nuke. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. There´s another one, it violates our extraordinary off shore air space. The fleet is approaching.

Whatever Germany did wrong, its not up to those to point that out, who do the same.

You are in denial, and it is obvious you are holding a grudge against the U.S. because you got rejected entry. Maybe they rejected you because you are too dumb to realize your fucking country isn't as innocent as you think it is.

Now back to the topic at hand... because Hitler is actually a good example to use... If Hitler had developed the atomic bomb first, he would have certainly used it on London, Paris, St. Petersburg, and every other major city within reach, just like Fat Boy would/will do the same with a nuclear war head if he ever gets the chance. Thus why he needs to be stopped NOW.

The German-Polish war was not a world war.

Germany invaded another country... they started the war. You really are that fucking dumb. Not to mention Hitler was killing Jews by the train load. But hey, you keep thinking Germany is some innocent place and that the West is the guilty one of all the evil in the world, you fucking idiot.
How the German-Polish war began is nothing of your concern. The Polish army was mobilized and by no means surprised. Again, nothing of your concern as there is no second in 100 years your country didn´t raid another country under false pretexts. As for the Holocaust, I don´t like it and it is good Hitler lost after all. A German "sole responsibility" for the wars, however, is only something for morons.

Dumb ass Poland was only the first step for Hitler, as his goal was WORLD DOMINATION. Your country has been responsible for MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of deaths... and you act like they are innocent. 38 MILLION people died in WWI and 60 MILLION people died in WWII.
Yeah. All want WORLD DOMINATION and only the USA´s WORLD DOMINATION can prevent a WORLD DOMINATION, right? Look, a fly, it wants WORLD DOMINATION. I´ll send a nuke. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. There´s another one, it violates our extraordinary off shore air space. The fleet is approaching.

Whatever Germany did wrong, its not up to those to point that out, who do the same.

You are in denial, and it is obvious you are holding a grudge against the U.S. because you got rejected entry. Maybe they rejected you because you are too dumb to realize your fucking country isn't as innocent as you think it is.

Now back to the topic at hand... because Hitler is actually a good example to use... If Hitler had developed the atomic bomb first, he would have certainly used it on London, Paris, St. Petersburg, and every other major city within reach, just like Fat Boy would/will do the same with a nuclear war head if he ever gets the chance. Thus why he needs to be stopped NOW.
In what denial? It was about you. North Korea already has nukes, by the way. They just need nukes that are small enough to be carried with their long range missiles. BTW: North Korea ended its nuclear program for food that Obama never delivered. Why don´t give them some food and calm the waves?

In what denial? It was about you. North Korea already has nukes, by the way. They just need nukes that are small enough to be carried with their long range missiles. BTW: North Korea ended its nuclear program for food that Obama never delivered. Why don´t give them some food and calm the waves?

I never said they didn't have nukes... but they don't do them any good if they can't get them where they need them to go... North Korea has never done what they promised. Why doesn't Germany send them some food? Why hasn't Germany ever paid back their war reparations?

That's all propaganda. It's harmless puffing. He's been doing that for years.

... it's only propaganda until the first missile kills a few thousand people.

They don't have a reliable delivery system for any nuclear warhead right now. So no missile could kill that many. And they aren't shooting them at people, they're pounding fish with them.

I akin him to the stupid neighbor who threatens to kill everyone and fires a gun up in the air off of his back porch to scare everyone.

Last edited:

I never said they didn't have nukes... but they don't do them any good if they can't get them where they need them to go... North Korea has never done what they promised. Why doesn't Germany send them some food? Why hasn't Germany ever paid back their war reparations?
Germany has made a lot of motorways, dams ect in North Korea and even a whole city, Hamhŭng. In return, the USSR released the reparations. With the breaking-off of the USSR-China friendship, the German-Korean relations started to cease. Today, Germany´s involvement is small. There is or was a small project with domestic cattle.

Germany has made a lot of motorways, dams ect in North Korea and even a whole city, Hamhŭng. In return, the USSR released the reparations. With the breaking-off of the USSR-China friendship, the German-Korean relations started to cease. Today, Germany´s involvement is small. There is or was a small project with domestic cattle.

Do you understand that VERY few people in North Korea own or drive cars? Only the very rich are ALLOWED to. North Korea doesn't need shit like that, nor do they need food. What they need is for Fat Boy to quit stealing all the money from the government for his own personal desires, and use it to help his people.

Great, so Russia has forgiven Germany's reparations... what about the rest of the world? Do you realize that Russia made out like bandits after WWII? They plundered Germany for art, artifacts, gold, money, and all kinds of stuff... while the U.S. gave the shit back to the family and countries the stuff actually belonged to.

Do you understand that VERY few people in North Korea own or drive cars? Only the very rich are ALLOWED to. North Korea doesn't need shit like that, nor do they need food. What they need is for Fat Boy to quit stealing all the money from the government for his own personal desires, and use it to help his people.

Great, so Russia has forgiven Germany's reparations... what about the rest of the world? Do you realize that Russia made out like bandits after WWII? They plundered Germany for art, artifacts, gold, money, and all kinds of stuff... while the U.S. gave the shit back to the family and countries the stuff actually belonged to.
German reparations for World War II - Wikipedia

It seems that you are not well informed.

German reparations for World War II - Wikipedia

It seems that you are not well informed.

Did you even read your own link? there are several countries that never received reparations.

You need to do more research. North Korea doesn't allow cars but to only the important people of the country, mostly government workers. If you are going to argue with me about this, go watch the series Vice did about their visit there. Then come back and show me how many traffic jams they got into. You realize they have a huge chunk of concrete in the middle of their capital that is empty?

"Only state officials are allowed to own a car.

It is estimated that only one in every 100 people in North Korea own a car."

10 things we do every day that are illegal in North Korea

Did you even read your own link? there are several countries that never received reparations.
And they don´t demand them

You need to do more research. North Korea doesn't allow cars but to only the important people of the country, mostly government workers. If you are going to argue with me about this, go watch the series Vice did about their visit there. Then come back and show me how many traffic jams they got into. You realize they have a huge chunk of concrete in the middle of their capital that is empty?

You ignore the video and continue with nonsense? Come on. Junks are not allowed because Kim Jong Il, or was it Kim Il Sung, didn´t like them. Cars are allowed. You see, the shortage of cars is being overcome.

And they don´t demand them

You ignore the video and continue with nonsense? Come on. Junks are not allowed because Kim Jong Il, or was it Kim Il Sung, didn´t like them. Cars are allowed. You see, the shortage of cars is being overcome.

No... people aren't ALLOWED to own them. North Korea puts out propaganda videos like the one you showed in order to make idiots like you think they are like the rest of the world. And guess what...

"KCNA said Sunday's test was intended to examine the "technical details and characteristics" of a new type of rocket "capable of carrying a powerful and big nuclear warhead", and also confirmed "the reliability of the newly-developed rocket engine"."

North Korea says Sunday missile launch was new type of rocket

No... people aren't ALLOWED to own them. North Korea puts out propaganda videos like the one you showed in order to make idiots like you think they are like the rest of the world. And guess what...
I guess you are paranoid. This video was made by tourists. You see, you are fooled by propaganda, not me. And not even indisputable evidence can do something about this.

"KCNA said Sunday's test was intended to examine the "technical details and characteristics" of a new type of rocket "capable of carrying a powerful and big nuclear warhead", and also confirmed "the reliability of the newly-developed rocket engine"."

Tell Trump he should not make them make nukes, then. If you are afraid of their nukes, it is not a good idea to make them launch some. Make peace, instead. They don´t say no to peace.

I guess you are paranoid. This video was made by tourists. You see, you are fooled by propaganda, not me. And not even indisputable evidence can do something about this.

Tell Trump he should not make them make nukes, then. If you are afraid of their nukes, it is not a good idea to make them launch some. Make peace, instead. They don´t say no to peace.

Dumbass, I've done research on North Korea. You did a quick Google search and turned up one video. Congrats.

You sure are one ignorant dude. You don't think Germany is responsible for WWII and you think the U.S. should try to be Fat Boy's friend.

Dumbass, I've done research on North Korea. You did a quick Google search and turned up one video. Congrats.
You failed doing research on North Korea. Nobody, except for fierce propagandists, claims cars are banned.
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-th...icials-are-allowed-to-own-cars-in-North-Korea

Correction: Not junks are banned but that funny Indian coaches.

You sure are one ignorant dude. You don't think Germany is responsible for WWII and you think the U.S. should try to be Fat Boy's friend.
I think, Germany is not the only one responsible and I think you can make peace with North Korea. You don´t need to befriend Kim Jong Un but you can send Rodman as ambassador. You know (if you did any research) that Kim Jong Un likes computer games and basketball.

Last edited:
You failed doing research on North Korea. Nobody, except for fierce propagandists, claims cars are banned.
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-th...icials-are-allowed-to-own-cars-in-North-Korea

I think, Germany is not the only one responsible and I think you can make peace with North Korea. You don´t need to befriend Kim Jong Un but you can send Rodman as ambassador. You know (if you did any research) that Kim Jong Un likes computer games and basketball.

Did you just quote Quora? Really? Really? Holy shit you are dumber than I thought you were.

Dennis Rodman is a fucking idiot... and this is coming from me who was a huge fan of the Detroit Pistons back when they were the Bad Boys. I have done research, but obviously you haven't.

Say what? How is the German invasion of Poland not of concern to anyone?

It is good that you DIDN'T LIKE THE HOLOCAUST. I'm so happy for you.

If not Germany, who was responsible for invading numerous countries across Western Europe? Who was launching daily bombing runs on London? Who was loading Jews, gays, gypsies, cripples and others into box cars to be murdered?

North Korea launches ballistic missile in new test

North Korea launched a ballistic missile Sunday morning that flew around 430 miles before crashing into the sea, U.S. and South Korean military officials said, in what appears to be the latest missile test in defiance of United Nations sanctions.

The unidentified ballistic missile was launched at 5:27 a.m. Sunday Seoul time (4:27 p.m. Saturday ET), off Kusong north of the North Korean capital of Pyongyang, a South Korean military official told NBC News.

The missile flew around 30 minutes and landed in the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea, Japan's chief cabinet secretary said.

This one went the furthest, I believe. I wonder when one will really land on either us, or Japan. Then what?

Yep folks, that is how much of a threat North Korea is to the USA. It can fire a missile 430 miles. The US is within 430 miles of North Korea? Nope.

Did you just quote Quora? Really? Really? Holy shit you are dumber than I thought you were.

Dennis Rodman is a fucking idiot... and this is coming from me who was a huge fan of the Detroit Pistons back when they were the Bad Boys. I have done research, but obviously you haven't.
Moronic source bashing.

Moronic source bashing.

Quora is nothing but a fucking chat board...

Do you even know who Dennis Rodman is? This is a REAL picture of him promoting his book.

36bc34641b5fe902837ecc714675c578.jpg

North Korea launches ballistic missile in new test

North Korea launched a ballistic missile Sunday morning that flew around 430 miles before crashing into the sea, U.S. and South Korean military officials said, in what appears to be the latest missile test in defiance of United Nations sanctions.

The unidentified ballistic missile was launched at 5:27 a.m. Sunday Seoul time (4:27 p.m. Saturday ET), off Kusong north of the North Korean capital of Pyongyang, a South Korean military official told NBC News.

The missile flew around 30 minutes and landed in the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea, Japan's chief cabinet secretary said.

This one went the furthest, I believe. I wonder when one will really land on either us, or Japan. Then what?
The US and Japan need to hone their missile targeting systems on the North Korean missiles once they are in international airspace. The more the North Koreans launch missiles, the more practice and better the allies can get, shooting them down once they leave North Korean jurisdiction.

Say what? How is the German invasion of Poland not of concern to anyone?
Because the issues that led to that war are not considered.

If not Germany, who was responsible for invading numerous countries across Western Europe?
Those who declared war on Germany and started the "phony war".

Who was launching daily bombing runs on London?
I tell you the whole story in short. London was not allowed to be targeted because Adolf was a big admirer of England. The Luftwaffe bombed almost all southern British air fields away and Churchill had a big plan: Bomb Berlin to make Adolf bomb London. So Adolf bombed London for a couple of weeks and the Brits had time to recover. Had Hitler been a smart person, Germany would have won.

Who was loading Jews, gays, gypsies, cripples and others into box cars to be murdered?
Who was bombing and nuking millions?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back