NK just fired another missile

As long as westerners refuse to realize their regimes are corrupted bunches of gangsters, the war crimes will continue. Why don´t you open your eyes? Why do you accuse me of shit? "Who doesn´t want to be bombed hates the US". Uhh, check the "logic" behind your ridiculous claim.

Every country has their own internal problems, but it's funny to watch people like you complain about how bad the U.S. is, yet when foreigners come to the U.S. they have nothing but good things to say about it.

Your statement of "Who doesn't want bombed hates the U.S." is ridiculous.

Again, why are you HERE when you hate the U.S. so much? take a look up at the web address, USMessageboard.com. Go complain about the U.S. on some fucking message board for your country. Just be honest, the reason you are here is because you are jealous that you don't live here.

Fat Boy wants to poke the bear, well sooner or later he's going to get his ass killed just like Saddam, Osama, and Gaddafi.
I am not here to agitate against the USA and listen: If the US messes up, don´t blame me.
I live in my very own German country, or the remains of it. I do not intent to live in the US, when you apply for a green card all you get is scam mails coercing to pay up.

Why the fuck would I blame you? You do understand any country you try to move to has requirements?
Years ago I applied because my prospects here are zero. There are some requirements, nevertheless, it is a lottery and I still wonder how crooks could find out that I applied and send me fake positive "replies" that told me to pay up. There is no fee, it is scam.

How can you blame the U.S. for you getting scam emails? You know how you got those scam emails? It's because you have cookies on your computer from the sites you visit and then when you visit some other sites they collect those cookies and then know what you are into and send you emails based on it.
I don´t blame the US for the scam mails. The US warns of that scam mails. Otherwise, might have payed.

Sending in a guided bomb would require a military aircraft penetrate NK airspace. That's an act of war. You better well be ready to play the long game once you do that.

What I want to know is why do all his missiles look like dildos and are all called dongs? No dong, taepodong, long dong.

And? Shooting a missile in is an act of war too. Most people that know anything about North Korea realize one important thing, once Fat Boy is dead, that whole country will change.

If shooting a missile is an act of war- then the United States commits acts of war every time we test fire one of our missiles.

I would love a simple solution to NK- but so far the simple solutions are pretty short sighted.

Any attempt on Fat Boys life would be met by retaliation against the South Korean citizens- and ending his life is absolutely no guarantee that anything would end- all of his generals have a vested interest in staying in power- what we might get is a civil war with one side grabbing nukes - and trying to sell them to the highest bidder.

The solution is more pressure and negotiations with China. Like it or not, they are the key to North Korea. Another step would be warning NK that the next step if they launch another missile over the China Sea is to destroy it with one of our anti-missiles.

North Korea launches ballistic missile in new test

North Korea launched a ballistic missile Sunday morning that flew around 430 miles before crashing into the sea, U.S. and South Korean military officials said, in what appears to be the latest missile test in defiance of United Nations sanctions.

The unidentified ballistic missile was launched at 5:27 a.m. Sunday Seoul time (4:27 p.m. Saturday ET), off Kusong north of the North Korean capital of Pyongyang, a South Korean military official told NBC News.

The missile flew around 30 minutes and landed in the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea, Japan's chief cabinet secretary said.

This one went the furthest, I believe. I wonder when one will really land on either us, or Japan. Then what?

I don't think North Korea has anything near the capability to hit you, but South Korea and Japan are both possibilities.

A recent article about NK and their submarines and their capability with SLBMs, which the article says can travel more than 600 miles.

South Korea is well within the range of North Korean SLBMs. The distance from North Korea to South Korea is 492kms = 306 miles.

Japan is a little out of range for the North Korean SLBMs, the distance from North Korea to Japan is 1,045 kms = 649 miles. Although there is a possibilty the North Korean SLBMs could hit Japan, it depends when the article says they can travel "more than 600 miles" how much "more" is.

North Korea are aiming these things in Japan's direction but they're not coming close yet.

North Korea's hidden submarine threat is another worry as regime warns it's 'ready' for war

"Experts believe North Korea's navy has around 70 submarines in its fleet, although only a handful today are believed to be capable of firing submarine-launched ballistic missiles or so-called SLBMs. And while North Korea does not yet appear to have a functional, operational submarine-launched nuclear capability they are testing submarine missiles that could some day carry a nuclear warhead.

Last August, North Korean media showed off video of a so-called KN-11 submarine missile being launched from eastern coastal waters. Images of the North Korean dictator pointing to the missile launch were shown on the state television network.

The submarine-launched missile flew about 310 miles toward Japan.

The test set a new distance record for Pyongyang's SLBM program, and experts suggest the ballistic missile has the capability to travel more than 600 miles."

Here's the rest of the article.

North Korea's hidden submarine threat as regime warns 'ready' for war
I think artillery is the main concern. They will pound Seoul.

North Korea's Simple But Deadly Artillery Holds Seoul And U.S. Hostage

Last edited:
What the fuck kind of answer is nope? It's obvious you hate the U.S., so why the fuck are you here?
Again, Nope. I am interested in terrorism being defeated, not supported, so fuck your regime. But I don´t hate the US. Note that I don´t hate countries and peoples.

People ride on fucking rickety boats for weeks with little food and water to get into the U.S. How many do that to get into your country?
Millions.

Right... every one of your posts are negative towards the U.S. How about you just worry about your own country and hang out on a message board there? You think the U.S. wants to support terrorism... you're full of shit. You're jealousy is obvious.
As long as westerners refuse to realize their regimes are corrupted bunches of gangsters, the war crimes will continue. Why don´t you open your eyes? Why do you accuse me of shit? "Who doesn´t want to be bombed hates the US". Uhh, check the "logic" behind your ridiculous claim.

Every country has their own internal problems, but it's funny to watch people like you complain about how bad the U.S. is, yet when foreigners come to the U.S. they have nothing but good things to say about it.

Again, why are you HERE when you hate the U.S. so much? take a look up at the web address, USMessageboard.com. Go complain about the U.S. on some fucking message board for your country. Just be honest, the reason you are here is because you are jealous that you don't live here.

Fat Boy wants to poke the bear, well sooner or later he's going to get his ass killed just like Saddam, Osama, and Gaddafi.
I am not here to agitate against the USA and listen: If the US messes up, don´t blame me.
I live in my very own German country, or the remains of it. I do not intent to live in the US, when you apply for a green card all you get is scam mails coercing to pay up.

In other words, you were rejected.

Again, Nope. I am interested in terrorism being defeated, not supported, so fuck your regime. But I don´t hate the US. Note that I don´t hate countries and peoples.

Millions.

Right... every one of your posts are negative towards the U.S. How about you just worry about your own country and hang out on a message board there? You think the U.S. wants to support terrorism... you're full of shit. You're jealousy is obvious.

You don´t get rejected in a lottery.

Millions.

What the fuck kind of answer is nope? It's obvious you hate the U.S., so why the fuck are you here?

People ride on fucking rickety boats for weeks with little food and water to get into the U.S. How many do that to get into your country?
Millions.

I am not here to agitate against the USA and ...

Bull shit

Millions.

Bull shit
See, when they are doing good, they get a good feedback.

Trump bombs rebels

Millions.

Bull shit
See, when they are doing good, they get a good feedback.

Trump bombs rebels

Test missiles will not go for anything.
Especially when they can`t even reach the ladies tee.
North Korean missiles already can reach most of the US. I don´t know why you guys can´t distinguish a test run from an attack and it seems hopeless to inform as you just ignore it but here are some missiles:

North-Korean-Missiles.jpg

A guy in Iraq had massive stockpiles of biological and chemical weapons too! Our pre-emptive wars don`t have a very good track record.

FatFucks people will probably breathe a sigh of relief when FatFuck gets fucked.
All their food is going in his fat face.

I once heard he has a squad of 17 young girls who travel with him, the "pleasure detail" or something like that. Did he just go home to home and confiscate them? Volunteers? sigh.

View attachment 126530
Jack Tripper lol... :laugh:
Joking aside I don't think he needs other girls. Kim Jong Un has a beautiful wife :smile:

nintchdbpict0001943760371.jpg

FatFucks people will probably breathe a sigh of relief when FatFuck gets fucked.

I once heard he has a squad of 17 young girls who travel with him, the "pleasure detail" or something like that. Did he just go home to home and confiscate them? Volunteers? sigh.

View attachment 126530
Joking aside I don't think he needs other girls. Kim Jong Un has a beautiful wife :smile:

Didn't his wife disappear?

View attachment 126530

The real story is that Kim Jong Il had a number of female artists following him sometimes.

Stop anything from going in...anything from coming out. Let him eat himself to 600 lbs and see how fast his people turn on him while they turn into sticks. And shoot down any "test" missile as soon as it is launched. They want to be the hermit kingdom? Fine. Do without.

We shoot down their missile and they retaliate with an artillery attack on South Korea. Then what?

View attachment 126530

Didn't his wife disappear?
No I believe she's well and alive :)
But I'm not sure about that ;)

Forum List

Back