NK missle can hit east coast = fake news ?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
the missle landed next to Japan , but there’s one “scientician” everyone is quoting saying that this thing can hit DC.

Everyone is Just excepting this is true. Could it be the war machine at work? It’s not like this guy had access to the missile how can you be so sure of its capabilities?

...and the D and R parties will gladly promote the lie, so they can take the country to war AGAIN.

...and the D and R parties will gladly promote the lie, so they can take the country to war AGAIN.

WAR is the ONLY alternative for the orange charlatan to divert the world's attention from his Mueller "problems."

WAR is the ONLY alternative for the orange charlatan to divert the world's attention from his Mueller "problems."

Have you seen the new law suit Mueller is now facing from judicial watch, going to be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you seen the new law suit Mueller is now facing from judicial watch, going to be interesting.

Judicial Watch........is an ultra right bunch of morons......

right05.png

RIGHT BIAS

...and your beloved D Party will gladly join him...as they did when he attacked Syria based on lies.

...and your beloved D Party will gladly join him...as they did when he attacked Syria based on lies.

I know, I know.........and that is why I'm not too happy with democrats either......Scared shitless of seeming "unpatriotic."

I know, I know.........and that is why I'm not too happy with democrats either......Scared shitless of seeming "unpatriotic."
You are making progress my son.

There is little difference between to two criminal gangs....and when it comes to war, there is NO DIFFERENCE.

You are seeing the light...now....it must be so uplifting.

There is little difference between to two criminal gangs....and when it comes to war, there is NO DIFFERENCE.

The only bummer is Trumps willingness to get us into a war for his megalomaniac goals of making himself look powerful and to have bragging rights...

The only bummer is Trumps willingness to get us into a war for his megalomaniac goals of making himself look powerful and to have bragging rights...
Just like Big Ears (but you LOVED him), just like W (and you hated him), just like Bubba (and you loved him), just like the rest of them all the way back to JFK who pushed peace at all costs and got his head blown off for it.

I heard this morning they have "officially" been deemed a nuclear power. Dont what entails that, or if its just the war drum.

Most of you know i am anti-war but what do we do with this asshole?
Japan should have already pounced their asses but they cant. Does the world keep letting them shoot missiles at/over Japan like that?

Again, lets not forget the wars the dems got us into, civil war, ww1, ww2, vietnam and then O carried on Ws adventure in the ME. Also, it was dems who dropped nuclear bombs that killed hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children.

Prior missiles burned up on reentry, this one did not. So, what are the options?

Forum List

Back